Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Rao-1 said:
Thank you being helpful! You mean I should not enter work history of spouse in post ITA forms (as Spouse's work experience outside Canada add nothing to the PA's/my CRS). and it will not put any negative impact on my/PA case?
No. you misunderstood what @Asivad said
Don't enter spouse's work experience in their 'work history' section. But feel free to enter them in spouse's 'personal history' section if you will, in that case you won't be asked for additional reference letters for the spouse.

Hope it's clear now.

Rao-1

Aug 31, 2010
CanadaWeCome said:
No. you misunderstood what @Asivad said
Don't enter spouse's work experience in their 'work history' section. But feel free to enter them in spouse's 'personal history' section if you will, in that case you won't be asked for additional reference letters for the spouse.

Hope it's clear now.
Thank You CanadaWeCome. Ok I understand, is there any negative impact on PA case?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rao-1 said:
Thank You CanadaWeCome. Ok I understand, is there any negative impact on PA case?
Spouse's non-Canadian work experience has no impact (negative or positive) on the PA's application. Irrelevant for the purpose of that application.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad, great in depth analysis of the current EE scenarios.

Congratulations to All

It's remarkably acheivement; Your hard work, mix of dedication and enthusiasm has truly paid off

This forum for all aspirants is always evolving and inspiring others.

Seniors like Asivad and other deserve our thanks and appreciation, as they are guiding us all.

Good luck for achieving your goals, objectives.

Note:

I am really unfortunate; I missed my IELTS in writting by .5 three times.

My fourth result is expected on 5th of Feb.

If I get 8,7,7,7

My score would be 470

Always got 8.5 8 7 6.5 in writting

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi Asivad,

I was waiting at 457 points since October, but on 12 Jan i lost 5 points for age. My bad luck !
Right now I'm at 452. Should I wait or retake IELTS ?

If I retake IELTS & in case I score less than the previous one then which of the results will be considered ? The latest one?

Thanks!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
SandhuHarry said:
Hi Asivad,

I was waiting at 457 points since October, but on 12 Jan i lost 5 points for age. My bad luck !

If I retake IELTS & in case I score less than the previous one then which of the results will be considered ? The latest one?

Thanks!
Whichever IELTS TRF# you quote, as long as it is <2 yrs. old (& valid).

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad / other Experts

greyhatbd lost his cool, as you did not reply to his query.

But I really liked the sincerity in his disappointment. See the trust he has in your advise / suggestions.

You need to clone or have another dummy Asivad to really satisfy the forum members on time.

Don't know where you are, where greyhatbd is.. but this thread, forum is binding us all.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
SandhuHarry said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks!
This is exactly my story :(

ResKi

Oct 3, 2015
calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,Asivad Anac.
we have been invited for the second time on EE(today). This time it is under FSW. First time it was under FST. Me and my wife have done medical exams with first application on June 2015 and they are still valid till June 2016. My question is: do we need to do medical exams one more time or we can upload medical exams which we used before?
My concern is about time limits: getting ITA today means that whole process can last till 27.07.2016 so that we are short 2 months on our medical exams(expiration date is 08.06.2016). What are your thoughts about this situation?

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Could please clarify one simple question.
Do we need to enter 10th and intermediate (10+2) details in express entry profile.
Thank you very much for your help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ResKi said:
Hello,Asivad Anac.
we have been invited for the second time on EE(today). This time it is under FSW. First time it was under FST. Me and my wife have done medical exams with first application on June 2015 and they are still valid till June 2016. My question is: do we need to do medical exams one more time or we can upload medical exams which we used before?
My concern is about time limits: getting ITA today means that whole process can last till 27.07.2016 so that we are short 2 months on our medical exams(expiration date is 08.06.2016). What are your thoughts about this situation?
Unfortunately, you cannot use those medicals. Medicals have to be necessarily valid for 6 months at the time of submission. You'll have to get fresh medicals done.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi Asivad,

Could please clarify one simple question.
Do we need to enter 10th and intermediate (10+2) details in express entry profile.
Thank you very much for your help
If you have at least a Bachelors degree, No.

jijialex

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hi asivad
I am studied 2 year diploma course in B.C, i got my PGWP and i have full time job offer in software company(i am completed MCA in india and WES (master degree) also done).My EE account now is expired, still not invitation received due to my low score, what is next step? .if am eligible for submitted new BC PNP? Please help me..

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jijialex said:
Hi asivad
I am studied 2 year diploma course in B.C, i got my PGWP and i have full time job offer in software company(i am completed MCA in india and WES (master degree) also done).My EE account now is expired, still not invitation received due to my low score, what is next step? .if am eligible for submitted new BC PNP? Please help me..

Thank you
Create a fresh EE profile and link it wit Job Bank. Unlike Ontario, BC is not sending out invites. You'll have to apply online on their site for a suitable program.

Program details on this thread ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bc-pnp-is-open-for-ee-t395500.0.html