08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
I have a question here.

I worked in one company from 2007 to 2012. Full-time during 2007-2008 and 2011-2012 and part-time during 2008-2011. As a result, I have to enter them separately in my EE profile. Now CIC gives me three separate slots for three reference letters but my supervisor only gives me one letter that includes all required information.

What am I supposed to do? Should I upload the same letter three times?! :mad:

Thanks in advance.

hyd_girl

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
30-12-2015
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
IELTS Request
24-11-2015 Submitted with Application
Hi Asivad Anac and Friends,

I have a weird situation and making me go low..

I have submitted my EE Profile in Nov,2015 and got 418 marks
1) Got selected for PNP Ontario on Nov 6th
2) submitted all the Documents to Ministry of Ontario on Nov 10.
3) Received AOR on Dec 4
4) Received A letter on Dec 30 asking me to provide Official copy of ECA directly from WES.
5) Letter sent to Ministry of Ontario on Jan 4th .

Now i noticed in my EE profile that my last name has incorrect spelling(A missing on my last name). already i am guilty on this how I missed it..

Now what are my oiptions ?

Can i update the EE profile now ? if i Update again , PNP selection is still eligeble or i need to resubmit ?

Please help me

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Dear Asivad,

Are you saying that I can upload nothing in that area?

Never seen this before. In this case, upload transcripts as required.

Any idea why they are asking you for transcripts? Is this for Canadian or foreign education? If foreign, was it assessed by WES or some other agency?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyd_girl said:
Hi Asivad Anac and Friends,

I have a weird situation and making me go low..

I have submitted my EE Profile in Nov,2015 and got 418 marks
1) Got selected for PNP Ontario on Nov 6th
2) submitted all the Documents to Ministry of Ontario on Nov 10.
3) Received AOR on Dec 4
4) Received A letter on Dec 30 asking me to provide Official copy of ECA directly from WES.
5) Letter sent to Ministry of Ontario on Jan 4th .

Now i noticed in my EE profile that my last name has incorrect spelling(A missing on my last name). already i am guilty on this how I missed it..

Now what are my oiptions ?

Can i update the EE profile now ? if i Update again , PNP selection is still eligeble or i need to resubmit ?

Please help me
Not sure if you can edit the profile name without withdrawing and resubmitting the profile. Try and edit it if possible but try and NOT withdraw your EE profile while PN application is in progress. This can be addressed in the LOE section of your post ITA application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saravsingh1 said:
Got ITA today!! Have few questions-

1. Has SARAVPREET SINGH applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? I actually sent FSW paper application in 2014, but it came back as CAP was full also, I have sent an application in Quebec 3 years ago, but that one is still under process, and no decision made on that one yet, what should I answer to this question.

Answer Yes if you have a UCI. Else No. And add details about your Quebec application in the LOE section.

2. How much money (in Canadian dollars) will SARAVPREET SINGH bring to Canada to support themselves and their family? Do I need to mention amount including POF?

Yes.

3. Do you have another government issued ID? Anything apart from Passport to report here?

No.

4. Does SARAVPREET SINGH have a passport or other travel document? I have added my passport details, but it still show missing for this question.

Not sure why. Fiddle around for a while and you'll figure this out on your own.

5. In Personal activities section, what should I write as my end date for my current ongoing job?

You can choose 'ongoing' option for current job instead of putting an end date.

6. Do I need address proof’s for all the 10 years of residence?

No proof required.

Many thanks!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Hi Avisad,
Today i got my invitation :) since they sent invitation for 461 CRS points. however my actual points are 456. but its showing 462 because they already increased my points for Canadian exp which I shall be completing 2 years on Feb 8th.
My letter in the msg box says "Your overall points score is : 456."

I am planning to accept/submit my application on Feb 8th when I am actually eligible for those points. Please advise if this is fine.
This is fine.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
I have a question here.

I worked in one company from 2007 to 2012. Full-time during 2007-2008 and 2011-2012 and part-time during 2008-2011. As a result, I have to enter them separately in my EE profile. Now CIC gives me three separate slots for three reference letters but my supervisor only gives me one letter that includes all required information.

What am I supposed to do? Should I upload the same letter three times?! :mad:

Thanks in advance.
Yes.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Never seen this before. In this case, upload transcripts as required.

Any idea why they are asking you for transcripts? Is this for Canadian or foreign education? If foreign, was it assessed by WES or some other agency?
Hi Asivad, not sure about this situation but I can try to put some light on this based on my experience. My spouse is doing her PhD here in Canada and still continuing. We mentioned her PhD credentials in her education history and system forced us to upload her "transcript" of the completed courses and it was a "required field". We did not get any points for that though. I think if you mention the degree is not completed, system will ask for transcripts, not certificates. I might be wrong, just sharing my experience.

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,
I have some cash deposited by my Mother in Law in my Indian bank account. I am going to use this in my POF. For this i would need to show gift needs and such supporting documents. However some people are suggesting to move the cash in my account to FD's and then show the FD certificate alone. In the case of FD's will CIC not ask for the source of funds?

Besides, my FD is going to be relatively new. I am not sure how CIC will not ask for Source of Funds for FD's and ask the source of funds for cash in the bank account?

Can you please help !

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
CIC can take up to 6 months or more to process your application. You can order GCMS notes though.
Thanks alot dear for your reply.

I donot have any idea about about GCMS notes. I am from india and applied and got an PNP nomination and got an AOR on 30th Nov. Am i eligible for to get GCMS notes? If yes, what the procedure to get the same.

Thanks from bottom of my heart.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Thanks alot dear for your reply.

I donot have any idea about about GCMS notes. I am from india and applied and got an PNP nomination and got an AOR on 30th Nov. Am i eligible for to get GCMS notes? If yes, what the procedure to get the same.

Thanks from bottom of my heart.
Check the forum threads about GCMS notes to see how you can go about ordering them. You cannot order them from India, you'll need to authorize someone in Canada to order the notes on your behalf.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f1ahmed said:
Hi Asivad, not sure about this situation but I can try to put some light on this based on my experience. My spouse is doing her PhD here in Canada and still continuing. We mentioned her PhD credentials in her education history and system forced us to upload her "transcript" of the completed courses and it was a "required field". We did not get any points for that though. I think if you mention the degree is not completed, system will ask for transcripts, not certificates. I might be wrong, just sharing my experience.
Interesting! Thanks for the insight.

Han, is your case similar to f1ahmed?