Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
ntwkengg said:
BG check includes everything criminality, security and background check. if you order gcms notes then you may get some more info on the current status of your file. yes outlander seems to be still in queue but i feel your time is near for ppr... so do not worry. thank you for your kind words..... i got just last week. so may be now it will be pnp and outlander batch this or next week so hang in there.
I wish the same.... Thank you s much for showing me a ray of hope.. I will keep posting the update here, thanks again :) waiting to get PR now

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pspandya said:
I wish the same.... Thank you s much for showing me a ray of hope.. I will keep posting the update here, thanks again :) waiting to get PR now

:) :)

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
rajkamalmohanram said:
Transcripts are NOT required. It is sufficient if you upload the degree certificate and the ECA (and the translation if the degree certificate is not in English or French).
Transcripts are required! There is a place for uploading transcripts and it is separate from degrees/certificates! Now I have to translate those as well!!

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If married during the PR process, does the additional POF have to be in the name of principal applicant or it can be in the name of Spouse? (Fd's, saving account)

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Han said:
Transcripts are required! There is a place for uploading transcripts and it is separate from degrees/certificates! Now I have to translate those as well!!
No, transcripts are not required (at least for foreign degrees are concerned, AFAIK). All you need is your degree certificate (its certified translation if it is NOT in English or French) and the ECA report.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, transcripts are not required (at least for foreign degrees are concerned, AFAIK). All you need is your degree certificate (its certified translation if it is NOT in English or French) and the ECA report.
Yes, only your educational degree is required as well as your ECA evaluation.

The transcripts maybe only required for Canada education. Worth checking on the website.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvd said:
If married during the PR process, does the additional POF have to be in the name of principal applicant or it can be in the name of Spouse? (Fd's, saving account)

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvd said:

Thanks
Preferably PA. Joint accounts with spouse will work as well.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much Asivad Anac. +1 for you for all the help.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

Have you already received a job offer in Canada? What is your occupation?

maybe you consider to found company providing immigration services in Canada? You helped so many people in this forum. You have precious knowledge and many applicants can give you a great feedback.

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,
Need help regarding PCC in India. During past 10 years I stayed in two states for 7 & 3 years respectively. I got PCC from passport office without duration and PCC from Police Commissioner Office for last 3 years duration stating dates. Will it be ok? or I also need PCC from Police Commissioner for the place I stayed 7 year?
Kindly suggest.
Thanking you in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
New2Ca said:
Hi Asivad,
Need help regarding PCC in India. During past 10 years I stayed in two states for 7 & 3 years respectively. I got PCC from passport office without duration and PCC from Police Commissioner Office for last 3 years duration stating dates. Will it be ok? or I also need PCC from Police Commissioner for the place I stayed 7 year?
Kindly suggest.
Thanking you in advance.
No. I suggest you to submit the PCC that you got from PSK alone. Time/Geography bound PCCs are dangerous.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Yes, only your educational degree is required as well as your ECA evaluation.

The transcripts maybe only required for Canada education. Worth checking on the website.
I got ITA in the last draw and there is a place to upload transcripts. Without that it would be incomplete. When I want to submit my documents without transcripts it says incomplete! So it is obvious for me that transcripts are mandatory, and I have foreign degrees.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi all

I got an AOR on 30th Nov and i applies under PNP. But till date only the medical has been passed. There is no change in background check.Also not able to check the application status. Kindly help me out what to do? Should i mail teh same to CIC? Normally how much time they will take to give their decision in PNP case?

Your help will definitely give strength and courage.

Thanks in advance