+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Han said:
I got ITA in the last draw and there is a place to upload transcripts. Without that it would be incomplete. When I want to submit my documents without transcripts it says incomplete! So it is obvious for me that transcripts are mandatory, and I have foreign degrees.
Well, your situation is unique then. Haven't heard people with foreign degrees being requested transcripts. Transcripts, IMO, are not required (generally). Can someone please confirm this? @Asivad?

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, your situation is unique then. Haven't heard people with foreign degrees being requested transcripts. Transcripts, IMO, are not required (generally). Can someone please confirm this? @Asivad?
Transcripts (in French or English) are required with the diploma and EDE

sraj07

May 26, 2015
You only need to upload ECA , Degree certificates and ( Marksheets , if you have ) . - Ofcourse -- If your documents are Non -English , Non -French ... You need both the translated one and also the original one .

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
sraj07 said:
You only need to upload ECA , Degree certificates and ( Marksheets , if you have ) .
Stop giving false information to people. Transcripts are required, go ahead with requesting them and translations. It will delay submitting the documents, if you don't have them.

BTW, you don't need to upload ECA. Only the reference number is required.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
singhs said:
Hi all

I got an AOR on 30th Nov and i applies under PNP. But till date only the medical has been passed. There is no change in background check.Also not able to check the application status. Kindly help me out what to do? Should i mail teh same to CIC? Normally how much time they will take to give their decision in PNP case?

Your help will definitely give strength and courage.

Thanks in advance

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi seniors,

I received PNP nomination and in process of preparing documents for ITA. Just wondering if it's okay to send a job reference letter to CIC that is different from the one that I sent to PNP? The difference would be one or two duties added to match more closely with the NOC code.

Or should I submit the same letter I sent to PNP and assume that since PNP is satisfied with the duties in the previous letter then so would CIC?
The previous letter I sent to PNP matches the lead statement and about 50% of duties (noc 2174)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Transcripts aren't required.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi all

I got an AOR on 30th Nov and i applies under PNP. But till date only the medical has been passed. There is no change in background check.Also not able to check the application status. Kindly help me out what to do? Should i mail teh same to CIC? Normally how much time they will take to give their decision in PNP case?

Your help will definitely give strength and courage.

Thanks in advance
CIC can take up to 6 months or more to process your application. You can order GCMS notes though.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Stop giving false information to people. Transcripts are required, go ahead with requesting them and translations. It will delay submitting the documents, if you don't have them.

BTW, you don't need to upload ECA. Only the reference number is required.
Not false information. Transcripts aren't mandatory submissions.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Asivad Anac said:
Not false information. Transcripts aren't mandatory submissions.
Dear Asivad,

Are you saying that I can upload nothing in that area?

How can I upload a picture of the required documents page?!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Han said:
Dear Asivad,

Are you saying that I can upload nothing in that area?

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Got ITA today!! Have few questions-

1. Has SARAVPREET SINGH applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? I actually sent FSW paper application in 2014, but it came back as CAP was full also, I have sent an application in Quebec 3 years ago, but that one is still under process, and no decision made on that one yet, what should I answer to this question.

2. How much money (in Canadian dollars) will SARAVPREET SINGH bring to Canada to support themselves and their family? Do I need to mention amount including POF?

3. Do you have another government issued ID? Anything apart from Passport to report here?

4. Does SARAVPREET SINGH have a passport or other travel document? I have added my passport details, but it still show missing for this question.

5. In Personal activities section, what should I write as my end date for my current ongoing job?

6. Do I need address proof’s for all the 10 years of residence?

Many thanks!!

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Ensure that you submit your application after completing 2 years of Canadian work experience and highlight that in your LOE as well.
Hi Avisad,
Today i got my invitation :) since they sent invitation for 461 CRS points. however my actual points are 456. but its showing 462 because they already increased my points for Canadian exp which I shall be completing 2 years on Feb 8th.
My letter in the msg box says "Your overall points score is : 456."

I am planning to accept/submit my application on Feb 8th when I am actually eligible for those points. Please advise if this is fine.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
saravsingh1 said:
Got ITA today!! Have few questions-

1. Has SARAVPREET SINGH applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? I actually sent FSW paper application in 2014, but it came back as CAP was full also, I have sent an application in Quebec 3 years ago, but that one is still under process, and no decision made on that one yet, what should I answer to this question.
The answer would be YES.
2. How much money (in Canadian dollars) will SARAVPREET SINGH bring to Canada to support themselves and their family? Do I need to mention amount including POF?
I suppose it is just the POF!
3. Do you have another government issued ID? Anything apart from Passport to report here?
Interesting! I don't get such a question! It only asks for passports/travel documents! Do you have dependents?
4. Does SARAVPREET SINGH have a passport or other travel document? I have added my passport details, but it still show missing for this question.
Did you save it?
5. In Personal activities section, what should I write as my end date for my current ongoing job?
Put the date of submission.
6. Do I need address proof’s for all the 10 years of residence?
No.
Many thanks!!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
This is the message I see on my profile!

Tell us about XXXXX's passport or travel document. If XXXXX does not have a passport or travel document, tell us about his/her national identity document.