Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edapras said:
Hello Asivad,
I have some cash deposited by my Mother in Law in my Indian bank account. I am going to use this in my POF. For this i would need to show gift needs and such supporting documents. However some people are suggesting to move the cash in my account to FD's and then show the FD certificate alone. In the case of FD's will CIC not ask for the source of funds?

Besides, my FD is going to be relatively new. I am not sure how CIC will not ask for Source of Funds for FD's and ask the source of funds for cash in the bank account?

Can you please help !
Whether FD or account, CIC will ask for source of funds if the monies have been with you for less than 6 months.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Check the forum threads about GCMS notes to see how you can go about ordering them. You cannot order them from India, you'll need to authorize someone in Canada to order the notes on your behalf.
[/quote

As i dont have any contact in canada, is it possible to get in touch with CIC and ask about the status of my application? Will they reply?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
As i dont have any contact in canada, is it possible to get in touch with CIC and ask about the status of my application? Will they reply?
Unlikely to get any response from CIC.

There are agencies who can order GCMS notes on your behalf. Check the forum threads - search for 'GCMS' using the search box on the upper right corner of the main page.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Unlikely to get any response from CIC.

There are agencies who can order GCMS notes on your behalf. Check the forum threads - search for 'GCMS' using the search box on the upper right corner of the main page.
One more thing.. Is it suggestable to go for GCMS notes after a month and only the status of medical has changed yet.

Thanks alot dear..U r always there to help..God bless you

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Hello Asivad Anac and brothers,

I am a SINP nomination. I am living and working full time at SK now. I got the ITA on 18th December. Since I collected all necessary documents for EE application before, I submitted my application very quick on 22th December. I did a big mistake here. First, I think that CIC will request a medical test as they did with my previous work permit application. Then, I knew about the upfront medical exam. I did not read the instruction carefully. So I just submitted the proof of appointment. :'(

I have IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Reports form today. I will submit it to CIC with an explanation letter. However, I think that my application will be rejected due to this stupid mistake. (Many folks in our forum have the same issue)

My question is what I can do now? In fact, I did not do this mistake in purpose. My SINP nomination will expire on June 2016. Do I have to wait the result from CIC or tell them that I want to withdraw the application? (I accept lose the fee). Then, can I ask the SNIP revise the nomination letter again? How can I explain to SINP?

Or I have to wait the result from CIC? Then, ask SINP later on. In fact, I can talk with officer at SINP directly. My office is near to them.
Many thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Thanks Asivad !!
can you advise what type of medical exam is required for FSW category, is it EDE or Non-EDE ?
Non EDE. You cannot choose this, the clinic will do this for you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
One more thing.. Is it suggestable to go for GCMS notes after a month and only the status of medical has changed yet.

Thanks alot dear..U r always there to help..God bless you
Probably too early. Wait for a month more.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
EliseHuynh said:

I am a SINP nomination. I am living and working full time at SK now. I got the ITA on 18th December. Since I collected all necessary documents for EE application before, I submitted my application very quick on 22th December. I did a big mistake here. First, I think that CIC will request a medical test as they did with my previous work permit application. Then, I knew about the upfront medical exam. I did not read the instruction carefully. So I just submitted the proof of appointment. :'(

I have IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Reports form today. I will submit it to CIC with an explanation letter. However, I think that my application will be rejected due to this stupid mistake. (Many folks in our forum have the same issue)

My question is what I can do now? In fact, I did not do this mistake in purpose. My SINP nomination will expire on June 2016. Do I have to wait the result from CIC or tell them that I want to withdraw the application? (I accept lose the fee). Then, can I ask the SNIP revise the nomination letter again? How can I explain to SINP?

Or I have to wait the result from CIC? Then, ask SINP later on. In fact, I can talk with officer at SINP directly. My office is near to them.
Many thanks
you can send your upfront medical report via CSE and ask them to attach to your profile .... .... write a LOE politely ... its very early stage so i think you should be OK. Others can provide their views as well...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EliseHuynh said:

Many thanks
Unfortunately, you are likely to be refused.

1. You can try sending in a CSE with the Medicals along with an apology and request them to add it to the application. It is a long shot and unlikely to work but no harm in trying this. CSE wait times could be a month or more and CIC could well refuse your application earlier than that.

2. Or you can withdraw your application right away - I'm not entirely sure if that option exists, check your MyCIC. If you withdraw the application, you lose the processing fee but you reduce the turnaround time. After withdrawing the application, inform SINP about this error right away and ask them for the procedure of transferring your nomination to another EE profile - this shouldn't be a problem with them. Create a fresh EE profile, get your SINP nomination added to that and wait for an ITA.

All the best!

hyd_girl

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
30-12-2015
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
IELTS Request
24-11-2015 Submitted with Application
Asivad Anac said:
Not sure if you can edit the profile name without withdrawing and resubmitting the profile. Try and edit it if possible but try and NOT withdraw your EE profile while PN application is in progress. This can be addressed in the LOE section of your post ITA application.
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am able to modify my last name on the family information section. Can I go ahead and update/submit the change? Scared Of loosing my PNP selection . Anyone had this situation before .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyd_girl said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am able to modify my last name on the family information section. Can I go ahead and update/submit the change? Scared Of loosing my PNP selection . Anyone had this situation before .
Submit that change - this won't impact your PNP application.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, you are likely to be refused.

1. You can try sending in a CSE with the Medicals along with an apology and request them to add it to the application. It is a long shot and unlikely to work but no harm in trying this. CSE wait times could be a month or more and CIC could well refuse your application earlier than that.

2. Or you can withdraw your application right away - I'm not entirely sure if that option exists, check your MyCIC. If you withdraw the application, you lose the processing fee but you reduce the turnaround time. After withdrawing the application, inform SINP about this error right away and ask them for the procedure of transferring your nomination to another EE profile - this shouldn't be a problem with them. Create a fresh EE profile, get your SINP nomination added to that and wait for an ITA.

All the best!
Thank for your message Asivad Anac.
I understand that my application will be rejected. I am very sad :'(. But it is not the end of the world. I am still working here in Saskatchewan. I also love people here.
I could not find where I can withdraw my application on MyCIC. I wish that CIC can reject my application as soon as possible hix hix.
I think that CIC should allow candidate update their information if they find their mistake by themselves. CIC does work on my medical check yet after two weeks, hence it does not effect their processing time of my application. Critical thinking, they can give me a chance to upload. Or they can charge for that. It is my fault. But I also try all my best to correct it when I found it.
Anyways, thanks to all. I am going to help other people in this forum. It should be a big memory in my life.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Queries said:
you can send your upfront medical report via CSE and ask them to attach to your profile .... .... write a LOE politely ... its very early stage so i think you should be OK. Others can provide their views as well...
Thank you very much for your encouragement !

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

One more query - It seems from the forum, many applicants are being asked for additional documents - Is there no way we can submit all these additional documents along with eAPR, such as IELTS, sched 4, and Sched A. This would prevent some time wastage.

Many Thanks!