+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, you are likely to be refused.

1. You can try sending in a CSE with the Medicals along with an apology and request them to add it to the application. It is a long shot and unlikely to work but no harm in trying this. CSE wait times could be a month or more and CIC could well refuse your application earlier than that.

2. Or you can withdraw your application right away - I'm not entirely sure if that option exists, check your MyCIC. If you withdraw the application, you lose the processing fee but you reduce the turnaround time. After withdrawing the application, inform SINP about this error right away and ask them for the procedure of transferring your nomination to another EE profile - this shouldn't be a problem with them. Create a fresh EE profile, get your SINP nomination added to that and wait for an ITA.

All the best!
Hi
Asivad
I know u been busy helping many. really good job mate.
me too seeking your help. In one of my PCC, my father's name is spelled incorrectly as PADAM instead of PADMA. Do you think if this is a big issue?? Do I need to make new one with correction which is a long and difficult process. hope to hear from you soon.
thank you.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad!

One of my reference letters is written in English, but the company's letterhead with adress and phone numbers is in Russian. The company has no English letterhead.

Can it cause any trouble?

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Hi asivad,

What are the grounds in terms of medical? Will they refuse if found stage 2 fatty liver?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ishneetd said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

One more query - It seems from the forum, many applicants are being asked for additional documents - Is there no way we can submit all these additional documents along with eAPR, such as IELTS, sched 4, and Sched A. This would prevent some time wastage.

Many Thanks!
The extra documents that are usually asked are - Schedule 4/Schedule 4A and Schedule A. I haven't heard of a case where applicants have been requested an IELTS copy.

Having said that, one person I personally know and a few people in the forum have submitted their S4 along with their e-APR. (S4A is applicable only if you are self-employed. If it does not apply to you, you can send a letter explaining that S4a does not apply to you). I am not sure about the outcome.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pretty_18 said:
Hi asivad,

What are the grounds in terms of medical? Will they refuse if found stage 2 fatty liver?

Thanks
1) They will refuse if you have a contagious disease like TB.
2) They might refuse if you have a medical condition and that condition is going to take a toll on the Canadian Healthcare system (Chemo for Cancer, Treatment for HIV etc,.).

If they need to run more tests, they will issue a "furtherance" letter. You have to undergo additional tests and the clinic will send them the report.

If they still think your medical condition is going to be a burden, they will send a "Fairness Letter". You can now hire a lawyer and you have to show them that the medical expenses that you will encounter would be less than a particular amount (less than a cut-off set by the government).

You can find details in the following links -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/excessive.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/fairness.asp

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-fairness-letterseeking-guidance-for-reply-t193571.105.html

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Raj - Once you land, you should try to take up a job with the CIC ;)

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have a question concerning to ECA... thinking of sending my docs to IQAS (International Qualifications Assessment Service) but I am afraid to hear this from a friend that except to federal, assessment from IQAS will be not accepted to Ontario, if in the later stages you will receive any PT/PNP from them. Is this true??

Regards,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hashmani said:
Hello,

I have a question concerning to ECA... thinking of sending my docs to IQAS (International Qualifications Assessment Service) but I am afraid to hear this from a friend that except to federal, assessment from IQAS will be not accepted to Ontario, if in the later stages you will receive any PT/PNP from them. Is this true??

Regards,
This is available on page 10 in the OINP Application guide -

OINP will only accept an ECA report from one of following organizations designated by CIC:

Comparative Education Service –University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies;
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada;
World Education Services;
International Qualifications Assessment Service;
International Credential Evaluation Service;
Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors);
OR
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists).

I can see IQAS on the list so you are good to go.

Here is the link to the application guide - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is available on page 10 in the OINP Application guide -

OINP will only accept an ECA report from one of following organizations designated by CIC:

Comparative Education Service –University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies;
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada;
World Education Services;
International Qualifications Assessment Service;
International Credential Evaluation Service;
Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors);
OR
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists).

I can see IQAS on the list so you are good to go.

Here is the link to the application guide - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Many thanks

raza7378

Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
bulgaria
NOC Code......
hello sir Asivad Anac
i wanted help regarding PCC . i have lived since birth in the same city .but on different addresses . here in karachi . they issues PCC with respect to address do i have to obtain a pcc with all of my addresses in it .or with the most recent permenant one where i have been living after marriage since 2 years.
plz help

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Whether FD or account, CIC will ask for source of funds if the monies have been with you for less than 6 months.
Thanks Asivad. Nailed it !

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Hi,

Did CIC will check your birth certificate registered in the goverment? Eversince, I am using my 2nd birth certificate which is the same registered in the gov.and genuine. But recently, my first birth certificate appeared as my official birth certificate. I am worry about my birth place.

Thank you so much

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pretty_18 said:
Hi,

Did CIC will check your birth certificate registered in the goverment? Eversince, I am using my 2nd birth certificate which is the same registered in the gov.and genuine. But recently, my first birth certificate appeared as my official birth certificate. I am worry about my birth place.

Thank you so much
Well, you don't have to be worried if your BC is genuine. Are you worried because the place of birth on the BC is different from the one on your passport?

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
I already submitted my 2nd birth certificate, which is the same to my passport and marriage certificate. I am worried if CIC will call our government and verify my BC. It appears on their file is my first BC. My birth place is different.