05-02-2016
Passport Req..
05-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
Expected (15-09-2016)
Hi Asivad,

I have received ITA and currently preparing e-APR.

Have ECA done by WES for both my degrees for which I have claimed points in CRS. I had submitted the transcripts to WES.

Now, for e-APR application online, is academic transcript a mandatory document? Will the application be rejected if transcripts are not uploaded. I do not have spare copy of transcripts, since they were directly sent by the universities to WES. So do I need to get the transcript again for uploading to CIC or Is it enough to upload ECA report and Degree Cerificates?

Thanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jk_indian said:
Hi Asivad,

I have received ITA and currently preparing e-APR.

Have ECA done by WES for both my degrees for which I have claimed points in CRS. I had submitted the transcripts to WES.

Now, for e-APR application online, is academic transcript a mandatory document? Will the application be rejected if transcripts are not uploaded. I do not have spare copy of transcripts, since they were directly sent by the universities to WES. So do I need to get the transcript again for uploading to CIC or Is it enough to upload ECA report and Degree Cerificates?

Thanks in advance
Transcripts are NOT required. It is sufficient if you upload the degree certificate and the ECA (and the translation if the degree certificate is not in English or French).

jk_indian

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
05-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
Expected (15-09-2016)
Have a question regarding Proof of Foreign work experience

I have around 10.5 years of experience in 3 companies together. I have been with the current employer for last 2.3 years and before that I was with the just previous employer for 6.5 years.

It is tough to get an Employment reference letter from the current employer. I have got the Employment reference letter only from just previous employer for the 6.5 years.

1. Is it OK to have the Employment reference letter only from the just previous employer. Its for 6.5 years (from 2007 to 2013)?
BTW, I had claimed CRS points for '3 or more years of foreign work experience'

2. Will my application be rejected for not presenting the Employment reference letter from current employer and my first company where I worked during 2005-07? I have the Offer letter, Service letter and Payslips from them which I can upload.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jk_indian said:

I have around 10.5 years of experience in 3 companies together. I have been with the current employer for last 2.3 years and before that I was with the just previous employer for 6.5 years.

It is tough to get an Employment reference letter from the current employer. I have got the Employment reference letter only from just previous employer for the 6.5 years.

1. Is it OK to have the Employment reference letter only from the just previous employer. Its for 6.5 years (from 2007 to 2013)?

Yes, this will do.

2. Will my application be rejected for not presenting the Employment reference letter from current employer and my first company where I worked during 2005-07? I have the Offer letter, Service letter and Payslips from them which I can upload.

No, your application will not be rejected. Just don't mention your current employment in the "Employment History" section. Just retain it in the personal history (and if necessary) in the address history sections alone.

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Hi Asivad,

My PNP nomination is expiring on Jan 26th.. I am AUG 24th AOR and have not received any updates. What to do if my nomination expires before PPR? do we have to go though the process again?

please let me know.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jk_indian said:

if you declare your exp in your profile and if you claim points for the current job then you have to upoload your reference letter once you are invited.
if the main employer is not ready then you can try to get a letter from your immediate manager which states all the situation and also your job roles and duties and position.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I have a problem with my EE account.
I got my ECA report from WES, where my master`s degree is recognized, and when complemented my profile, my points did not risen.
The transmission was done yesterday in the the education segment information.

Today is displays that the information is transmitted, but there is not a message form CIC, and in addition the points are still the same.
The same goes for my husband`s profile.
I have updated the spouse education information form bachelor to master` degree, and the points are still the same.

What's the problem?
You I have to create a new EE profile?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
runaway982 said:
I have a problem with my EE account.
I got my ECA report from WES, where my master`s degree is recognized, and when complemented my profile, my points did not risen.
The transmission was done yesterday in the the education segment information.

Today is displays that the information is transmitted, but there is not a message form CIC, and in addition the points are still the same.
The same goes for my husband`s profile.
I have updated the spouse education information form bachelor to master` degree, and the points are still the same.

What's the problem?
You I have to create a new EE profile?
if you have transmitted and submitted your application yesterday after updating your education profile then wait for some more time it will get updated within 24-48 hrs....

make sure you did it right and everything is saved and updated and transmitted.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saurez7777 said:
Hi Asivad,

My PNP nomination is expiring on Jan 26th.. I am AUG 24th AOR and have not received any updates. What to do if my nomination expires before PPR? do we have to go though the process again?

please let me know.
No. The purpose of the nomination is to get an ITA. Once you get the 600 points and you get an ITA, it doesn't matter. All the best for your PPR.

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. The purpose of the nomination is to get an ITA. Once you get the 600 points and you get an ITA, it doesn't matter. All the best for your PPR.
Thank you...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indeed we must thank him for being so kind to spend his precious time; advising, suggesting.

Hat's off. Keep it up.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Hello Asivad & all group members,

I am an Outland applicant and received AOR on August 6th. My medicals are passed and BG also went into progress in November. But I don't understand one thing that 'review of eligibility' is still 'in progress' since August... Is it a normal thing?? I mean hope all is well....

Thanks!!!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pspandya said:
Hello Asivad & all group members,

I am an Outland applicant and received AOR on August 6th. My medicals are passed and BG also went into progress in November. But I don't understand one thing that 'review of eligibility' is still 'in progress' since August... Is it a normal thing?? I mean hope all is well....

Thanks!!!
very normal. mine is still in progress after ppr :p :p

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
ntwkengg said:
very normal. mine is still in progress after ppr :p :p
That is such a relief... I am waiting as it is almost 5 months, but it seems July/August outlanders are still in queue.. And congratulations fr your PPR.. Really good. Also, what does BG check mean exactly, if you are aware then please share... Thanks a ton, +1 for u friend

Thanks

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pspandya said:
That is such a relief... I am waiting as it is almost 5 months, but it seems July/August outlanders are still in queue.. And congratulations fr your PPR.. Really good. Also, what does BG check mean exactly, if you are aware then please share... Thanks a ton, +1 for u friend

Thanks
BG check includes everything criminality, security and background check. if you order gcms notes then you may get some more info on the current status of your file. yes outlander seems to be still in queue but i feel your time is near for ppr... so do not worry. thank you for your kind words..... i got just last week. so may be now it will be pnp and outlander batch this or next week so hang in there.