+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
I already got one, and I got an invitation a couple of days ago, but my score is higher than 450, so I had to ask you guys for your opinions. Thanks a lot for the reply btw :)
A 450+ score will definitely get you an ITA but it might take a few months if your CRS is closer to 450. Applying to OINP is a 1500 CAD gamble. Your call.

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I owe a lot to this group. It has helped me throughout my process. I finally got my PPR after almost 6 months. Below is my timeline:

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA

JUL 20 ITA FSW-Outland (454 pts)
JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed
AUG 24 Schedule-A Requested
AUG 26 Schedule-A Submitted
DEC 30 Passport Request Email - PPR

I need help with the following:

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.
2) Can I use fedex or UPS or anything else?

Please help me out.

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
A 450+ score will definitely get you an ITA but it might take a few months if your CRS is closer to 450. Applying to OINP is a 1500 CAD gamble. Your call.
I just got CLB 9 and my current score is 470, what will be the shortest and sure route?

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

I have received a nomination from Saskatchewan and now stand at 980 CRS. So, I am considering that I can receive the ITA in the next draw.

I have 3 questions:

1. If I go for up-front medical, PCC, and payment of e-APR fees, will it affect the processing time of the application. Can I get visa faster in this scenario ?
2. If I submit the e-APR, and send the medicals and PCC within a month of this - Will that also be equally faster for getting the application processed ?
3. Do you have any idea of how many months is it taking nowdays for express entry applications to be processed after the e-APR is submitted?

Thanks a lot for helping us through...

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have got ITA and I have to submit all the documents by Mid Feb. I need following clarification:

1. I have Indian and Canadian PCC. But I didnt have US PCC (I stayed in US from 2004 to Mar'2007). I have applied for FBI PCC last month, but it will take at least 3-4 months and surely I wont get it before Mid Feb. What should I do in this case? Should I ask for more time in LOE?

2. I worked in Infosys for around 4 years and left infosys in Sep,2006. I have relieving letter and pay slips/W2 but its not in the format specified by CIC for reference letter. What should be done in this case? I tried to contact Infosys, but didn't get any response.

Regards
Rajib

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
I completely agree and support this thread.
Asivad Anac is really helpful and thoughtful.
Thank you for providing your valuable feedback to our problems and queries.
Wish u the best in life. :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ishneetd said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I have received a nomination from Saskatchewan and now stand at 980 CRS. So, I am considering that I can receive the ITA in the next draw.

I have 3 questions:

1. If I go for up-front medical, PCC, and payment of e-APR fees, will it affect the processing time of the application. Can I get visa faster in this scenario ?

2. If I submit the e-APR, and send the medicals and PCC within a month of this - Will that also be equally faster for getting the application processed ?
3. Do you have any idea of how many months is it taking nowdays for express entry applications to be processed after the e-APR is submitted?

Thanks a lot for helping us through...
Recommend that you schedule upfront medicals right away and get PCC(s) as required so that you are ready with all the documents as soon as you get the ITA. There might be a draw later this week. You cannot submit your post ITA application or pay the fees without uploading medicals and PCC(s). Those are mandatory submissions.

Too premature to comment on the timelines for PNP applicants under EE but overall the process takes anywhere from 90 to 180 days.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajibsam said:
Hi Asivad,

I have got ITA and I have to submit all the documents by Mid Feb. I need following clarification:

1. I have Indian and Canadian PCC. But I didnt have US PCC (I stayed in US from 2004 to Mar'2007). I have applied for FBI PCC last month, but it will take at least 3-4 months and surely I wont get it before Mid Feb. What should I do in this case? Should I ask for more time in LOE?

Yes. Of late, CIC has been sympathetic to such requests and has granted applicants additional time to acquire and submit US PCC.

2. I worked in Infosys for around 4 years and left infosys in Sep,2006. I have relieving letter and pay slips/W2 but its not in the format specified by CIC for reference letter. What should be done in this case? I tried to contact Infosys, but didn't get any response.

If you've got points for the Infosys experience, you'll need to provide a valid reference letter with all details as required by CIC. Else you'll lose those points and your application will be refused if you recalculated score falls below the cutoff of that particular draw. If you don't need those points (a distinct possibility given that this experience is almost 9 years old), remove that from Work history and retain it only in Personal history section of the post ITA application. You won't be asked for any documentation.

Regards
Rajib

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

Please help. I revoked my MYCIC account after receiving ITA on December 04, 2015. On the same day i opened another MYCIC account and linked it with my old application where i have the ITA. Now i can login with the new account, i can see my ITA message but i cannot view my application or proceed with submitting the application. every time i try to view my submitted application, it says system error. I raised CSE and sent a report of technical problem, but no solution yet.

Please tell me how can i complete my application submission process.

distressed

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SJTZ said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Please help. I revoked my MYCIC account after receiving ITA on December 04, 2015. On the same day i opened another MYCIC account and linked it with my old application where i have the ITA. Now i can login with the new account, i can see my ITA message but i cannot view my application or proceed with submitting the application. every time i try to view my submitted application, it says system error. I raised CSE and sent a report of technical problem, but no solution yet.

Please tell me how can i complete my application submission process.

distressed
Unfortunately, this is a technical issue and you'll have to wait for CIC's response. You've already done all you can at your end.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, this is a technical issue and you'll have to wait for CIC's response. You've already done all you can at your end.
Thank you Asivad Anac

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Recommend that you schedule upfront medicals right away and get PCC(s) as required so that you are ready with all the documents as soon as you get the ITA. There might be a draw later this week. You cannot submit your post ITA application or pay the fees without uploading medicals and PCC(s). Those are mandatory submissions.

Too premature to comment on the timelines for PNP applicants under EE but overall the process takes anywhere from 90 to 180 days.
Thank you very much. Really appreciate your efforts to assist everyone here!

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I am about to send my documents to CES for ECA. One of it's box says that "To submit a copy of your ECA to a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) you will need to request duplicate copies" then they ask for number copies @ CAD 33.90 per copy.

Please advise should I order this now for later PNP use or wait until it is needed. My concern is to evade hassle, whenever needed by any Province in case of Nomination other than CIC.

However, the CES ECA Report Package for Federal (CIC) Immigration Programs includes:
- Two original copies of your ECA Report (one for you and one for you to submit to CIC)
- An electronic (unofficial) copy of your ECA report
- Secure electronic storage of your ECA report – viewable and required only by Canadian Immigration officials