Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
harry16125 said:
Congratulations harry16125... Are u an inland applicant???

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, yesterday I got an update on my EE profile and my work exp points got increased after year change yesterday night . however i will be completing my 2 year of Canadian work exp in Feb. do they count the year only without considering actual months for counting the work exp ? I am wondering if I got an ITA in next round, should i accept or wait till I actually complete 2 years to be eligible for those points ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Hi, yesterday I got an update on my EE profile and my work exp points got increased after year change yesterday night . however i will be completing my 2 year of Canadian work exp in Feb. do they count the year only without considering actual months for counting the work exp ? I am wondering if I got an ITA in next round, should i accept or wait till I actually complete 2 years to be eligible for those points ?
Ensure that you submit your application after completing 2 years of Canadian work experience and highlight that in your LOE as well.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Dear All,

Please help me with answers to the following queries. This regarding the online application post the ITA.

1. Address History - So we have lived only in 1 country which includes 2 year stints in different cities. first 2 years was in a campus hostel in City A and then 2 years in City B followed by 5 years in City C. City C has a total of 3 addresses (2 rented accommodation and 1 permanent). We have mentioned the names of Cities A, B and C in our work and personal history. My question here was do i need to share address and contact details of places i have stayed at all residences in City A, B & C? I had asked this question earlier too, asking again as i am still confused.

2. Passport details - We have 2 passports. The earlier one expired, so have a second passport. Do i need to enter details of both the passports ? Further do i need to enter travel details of the expired passport ? I have the earlier expired passport.

3. Travel History - Do we need to enter foreign travel history of all travels ?
The to and from dates - should this be as per date of exit from the home country or date of entry in the foreign country or the dates do not matter and could be either ?
If i traveled to country A from the home country and then went to country B from country A and further to Country C from country B, do i need to mention travel details of all 3 countries ?My passport has stamps from all 3 countries.

4. Proof of Funds - Can we show FDs as proofs ?
Also wanted to reconfirm if i can show 15K CAD for 2 people as against 22K CAD that was mentioned in the earlier EE application (prior to receiving the ITA). Had asked this earlier, just wanted to be doubly sure.
The principal applicant and the spouse will be immigrating, so that would be POF for 2 people? Pls confirm.
I am assuming we do not have to show POF for dependent parents and unmarried siblings. The dependent parents and siblings will not be immigrating. Pls confirm if POF should be shown only for 2 people.

5. IELTS updation - We took the IELTS and wanted to update our scores. Can i still do that as we have already received the ITA ?

6. Dependent family relations - Do we need to include details of married siblings in the application especially of the dependent ?

7. Family Travel history - The application states we need to mention foreign travel history of dependent family members. Please confirm if we need to mention this.

Some of the questions might seem repetitive, dint want to take a chance and wanted to be doubly sure. Pls help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Dear All,

Please help me with answers to the following queries. This regarding the online application post the ITA.

1. Address History - So we have lived only in 1 country which includes 2 year stints in different cities. first 2 years was in a campus hostel in City A and then 2 years in City B followed by 5 years in City C. City C has a total of 3 addresses (2 rented accommodation and 1 permanent). We have mentioned the names of Cities A, B and C in our work and personal history. My question here was do i need to share address and contact details of places i have stayed at all residences in City A, B & C? I had asked this question earlier too, asking again as i am still confused.

All of this was in the same country. You can provide 1 permanent address for the entirety of this duration. Or provide 1 address in each of the cities. It doesn't matter.

2. Passport details - We have 2 passports. The earlier one expired, so have a second passport. Do i need to enter details of both the passports ? Further do i need to enter travel details of the expired passport ? I have the earlier expired passport.

Just the bio pages of the valid passport.

3. Travel History - Do we need to enter foreign travel history of all travels ?
The to and from dates - should this be as per date of exit from the home country or date of entry in the foreign country or the dates do not matter and could be either ?
If i traveled to country A from the home country and then went to country B from country A and further to Country C from country B, do i need to mention travel details of all 3 countries ?My passport has stamps from all 3 countries.

Dates do not matter in great detail. Mention all travel details. This prompts no documentation so it is a one-time data entry job.

4. Proof of Funds - Can we show FDs as proofs ?

Yes.

Also wanted to reconfirm if i can show 15K CAD for 2 people as against 22K CAD that was mentioned in the earlier EE application (prior to receiving the ITA). Had asked this earlier, just wanted to be doubly sure.

Yes.

The principal applicant and the spouse will be immigrating, so that would be POF for 2 people? Pls confirm.

Yes.

I am assuming we do not have to show POF for dependent parents and unmarried siblings. The dependent parents and siblings will not be immigrating. Pls confirm if POF should be shown only for 2 people.

Only for 2 people.

5. IELTS updation - We took the IELTS and wanted to update our scores. Can i still do that as we have already received the ITA ?

No. You cannot update IELTS scores received after getting an ITA.

6. Dependent family relations - Do we need to include details of married siblings in the application especially of the dependent ?

If asked for, Yes. I'm fairly sure these details aren't asked in the post ITA application.

7. Family Travel history - The application states we need to mention foreign travel history of dependent family members. Please confirm if we need to mention this.

Just for the family member who is part of the application, not for parents/siblings.

Some of the questions might seem repetitive, dint want to take a chance and wanted to be doubly sure. Pls help.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Thanks a ton Asivad. Congratulations on the PR! If you have already landed, can you share your initial experience.

JIDI

Apr 9, 2015
Hi Asivad

Happy New Year to u and all people in the forum here.

The city of destination on my COPR is Vancouver since earlier in my application I had given it as choice for my city of settlement in Canada. However now Im planning to settle arount Toronto....can i do my landing in Toronto...or is it compulsory to make my landing in Vancouver only???

Thanks in advance.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need a clarification After completing a 3 year diploma in engineering in India ,one takes admission in 2nd year of bachelors engineering course through lateral entry and gets Bachelors degree in three year of study. Will the degree so obtained will be assessed as Bachelors by WES and equivalent to Canadian Bachelors? How will the 3 year diploma in Engineering assessed?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JIDI said:
Hi Asivad

Happy New Year to u and all people in the forum here.

The city of destination on my COPR is Vancouver since earlier in my application I had given it as choice for my city of settlement in Canada. However now Im planning to settle arount Toronto....can i do my landing in Toronto...or is it compulsory to make my landing in Vancouver only???

Thanks in advance.
You can land anywhere in Canada except Quebec

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Hi Asivad,

Happy new year to you. I have couple of queries if you don't mind answering. I am trying to create my profile today and I have following issues-

1) In education section I have entered my following educations
Masters 1 business ----- Canadian degree
Masters 2 Computers --- choosen Master degree from options with WES date and number
Bachelor degree computers----- choosen 2 or more education option with one 3 year degree and other certificate or diploma option -----Do you think I have chosen the right option with my Bachelor degree?

Choose Bachelors.

2) I don't remember exact starting months of my Master and bachelor degree from Indian. I have entered the tentative months. Is it ok?

Yes.

3) There is column in profile creation that--

No work permit required
Work permit required, no LMIA required
Work permit required, LMIA required

I have chosen second option, as I am on PGWP....is it ok?

Yes.

Thanks and Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
I need a clarification After completing a 3 year diploma in engineering in India ,one takes admission in 2nd year of bachelors engineering course through lateral entry and gets Bachelors degree in three year of study. Will the degree so obtained will be assessed as Bachelors by WES and equivalent to Canadian Bachelors? How will the 3 year diploma in Engineering assessed?
This will be usually assessed as equivalent to a single 4 year Canadian Bachelors degree.

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
My profile will expire on Jan-12-2016, so what and when I have to do to re-create?

Many thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saravsingh1 said:
My profile will expire on Jan-12-2016, so what and when I have to do to re-create?

Many thanks!
Wait for it to expire. You can create a fresh profile anytime after 12th Jan.