+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hashmani said:
Dear All,

I am about to send my documents to CES for ECA. One of it's box says that "To submit a copy of your ECA to a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) you will need to request duplicate copies" then they ask for number copies @ CAD 33.90 per copy.

Please advise should I order this now for later PNP use or wait until it is needed. My concern is to evade hassle, whenever needed by any Province in case of Nomination other than CIC.

However, the CES ECA Report Package for Federal (CIC) Immigration Programs includes:
- Two original copies of your ECA Report (one for you and one for you to submit to CIC)
- An electronic (unofficial) copy of your ECA report
- Secure electronic storage of your ECA report – viewable and required only by Canadian Immigration officials
1) You should wait. Don't apply for this copy now. You will need this only if you are applying for a Provincial Nomination and it is enough if you apply AFTER the province instructs you to do this.

2) Yes, that is what the ECA package provides.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hashmani said:
Dear All,

I am about to send my documents to CES for ECA. One of it's box says that "To submit a copy of your ECA to a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) you will need to request duplicate copies" then they ask for number copies @ CAD 33.90 per copy.

Please advise should I order this now for later PNP use or wait until it is needed. My concern is to evade hassle, whenever needed by any Province in case of Nomination other than CIC.

However, the CES ECA Report Package for Federal (CIC) Immigration Programs includes:
- Two original copies of your ECA Report (one for you and one for you to submit to CIC)
- An electronic (unofficial) copy of your ECA report
- Secure electronic storage of your ECA report – viewable and required only by Canadian Immigration officials
Given that CIC doesn't need the original hard copy of the ECA and only needs a scanned upload, no point in ordering additional hard copies. If you need something for a PN application, you can always use 1 of the 2 hard copies.

All the best!

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

I require your help in validating my Letter of explanation for Proof of Funds . I have sent you a personal message with the format I have created. Request you to please look at it and advise.

Thank you very very much!
Ishneet

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) You should wait. Don't apply for this copy now. You will need this only if you are applying for a Provincial Nomination and it is enough if you apply AFTER the province instructs you to do this.

2) Yes, that is what the ECA package provides.
Many Thanks

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Given that CIC doesn't need the original hard copy of the ECA and only needs a scanned upload, no point in ordering additional hard copies. If you need something for a PN application, you can always use 1 of the 2 hard copies.

All the best!
Many thanks Asivad...

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi i need experts advise here

I submitted PR application on Dec 12th nad got the 1st AOR on the same day . i had done medicals on Nov 10th . As there was no updates about medicals in "my cic account" ( still showing Not required at this time) i was getting worried . Should i be checkin with my doc ? After doing the physical check up he sent us to a difrnt place for x ray n blood and i am not sure wehtr they are linked or not .

As i was trying to reach my doc abt my medicals , i got request for Schedule 4 ( pnp n proof of fund )and 4 A ( not applicable ). Is this normal to receive schedule A request before medical updates??

Also should i print and sign the schedule 4 or just fill it online , coz i can see i hav an option of typing my name there

Thanks in advance

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Ishneetd said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

I require your help in validating my Letter of explanation for Proof of Funds . I have sent you a personal message with the format I have created. Request you to please look at it and advise.

Thank you very very much!
Ishneet
Below is the LOE I have written. Please advise if this shall be okay

Require your help in validating my Letter of explanation fro Proof of Funds -

Letter of Explanation – Proof of Finance
[/b][/u]

Please note that all my ‘Proofs of Funds’ documents are attached in this document below. However, I am summarizing my financial health here:

I have been employed since September 2011, and earned the following compensation:

• September 2011 – March 2012: INR XXX
• April 2012 – March 2013: INR XXX (Including XXX performance pay)
• April 2013 – March 2014: INR XXX (Including XXX performance pay)
• March 2014 - April 2015: INR XXX (Including XXX performance pay)
• Currently, working as a contract employee: 1/05/2015 – INR XXX per day

The proof for the above mentioned income from the employer has been provided in the Work Experience document in the form of Employment contracts and Increment letters from the organization.

Summary of Financial position:
This income as stated above from my organization goes to my Suvidha Salary account, CITI BANK. However, I transfer the amount to another savings bank account of mine – PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK.
I have therefore accumulated a balance of over INR XXX as on January 2015 in my Punjab National Bank savings account on the basis of my employment. However, on 27th August 2015, I transferred INR XXX to a Fixed Deposit scheme of Punjab National Bank.

Further, by the end of 31st December 2015, I hold INR XXX in the savings account and INR XXX in the Fixed Deposit scheme.

I consider that Online Citi Bank Statements will not be considered as a proof of funds by the Immigration department and therefore, do not include it under the ‘Minimum POF’ requirements. However, the online bank statements could be used to cross-verify the source of funds accumulated in my Punjab National Bank savings and Fixed Deposit accounts.

Also, please note that I have been paying Income Tax to the government for the last 3 years on the income generated from my employment and this can again be used for verification of my POF.

Attached proofs:

• Punjab National Bank statement – Generated on 31st December 2015
(I am the primary account holder while my mother is the second account holder)
• Fixed Deposit Statement for PNB (I am the holder, while my mother is the nominee) – The date of maturity is 27th August 2016 for the value INR XXX. However, when required, the Fixed Deposit can be broken earlier as well without any government/bank restriction
• Citi Bank Statements – Online (From 1st January 2015 onwards)
• Last 3 years Income Tax Returns
• April 2014 – March 2015 – Consolidated pay slip from employer

My name
Dated: 4th January 2015

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
EMADMIRZA said:
thanks for your help Raj. Really appreciate it.

Asivad, do you know anything to say about my case??

Hello Asivad,

I am married and applying under CEC. I have put "married" and the wife is "not accompanying" in my express entry profile. Could this prove to be a problem in my permanent residence application?? Also I am invited to apply under CEC and based on my understanding, I don't need to show the minimum POF shown on the CIC website (please correct me if I am wrong?).

I do understand that only I will get the PR and not my wife.

even if you have mentioned spouse as now accompanying you have to submit documents for your spouse like passport medical pcc etc ... and CIC will give you option to include your spouse application after certain processing ... so i think you should not worry about it .... pls refer below link :-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnpoinp-nominated-and-itaaor-received-let-us-connect-here-for-further-step-t350808.0.html;msg4866939#msg4866939

Thanks,

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
saravsingh1 said:
Can I request for Medical and PCC before getting ITA?
PCC yes but medicals post ITA

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saravsingh1 said:
Can I request for Medical and PCC before getting ITA?
PCC, yes you can try (especially if the getting PCC is going to take a long time).

Medicals, no (Strongly discouraged). I suggest you to do the medicals as late as possible. It will give you more time before to land after you get the visa.

See, after you get your visa, you must land in Canada before your medicals expire (Meds are valid for 12 months). Obviously, if you do your meds as late as possible, the more time you will get to prepare and land.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Created a fresh EE profile keeping Ontario nomination in mind. Recvd email that job bank registration is successfully completed. But EE profile says job bank registration pending and profile status pending additional information.
Any thoughts seniors? Should I allow 24 hrs or recreate profile?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
Created a fresh EE profile keeping Ontario nomination in mind. Recvd email that job bank registration is successfully completed. But EE profile says job bank registration pending and profile status pending additional information.
Any thoughts seniors? Should I allow 24 hrs or recreate profile?
Yup, please wait for 24 hours!

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yup, please wait for 24 hours!
Thanks Raj :)
But I already recvd the email confirmation. Does it still take time?
I remember last time it was pretty
Immediate.
Also is the additional information message for the job bank registration?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
Thanks Raj :)
But I already recvd the email confirmation. Does it still take time?
I remember last time it was pretty
Immediate.
Also is the additional information message for the job bank registration?
Even after you get a message with a PDF attachment in your myCIC profile, it will take 24 hours for it to reflect in the table. So, be patient :) .