+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical Error - Online Application

User-can

Mar 4, 2020
Same issue here got the AOR on the 10th of NOV., and today I got the second email invitation to register for the tracker but it is NOT working. Literally 1/5 of my lifetime is waiting for a response from immigration.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Update: TRACKER IS FIXED AND WORKING FOR ALMOST EVERYONE, clear cache and cookies and retry to signup/reset pw

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Put UCI without dash, working like charm for almost everyone, try incognito mode, change browser or remove cookies and cache or even ctrl+shift+del then sign up, u will be redirected to email code page, @linxord @Trump sucks. Period. try now
No luck yet, but that's a good sign. It could also mean something happened on your file which triggered the tracker to start working. I'm not really sure.
I will keep trying.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
No luck yet, but that's a good sign. It could also mean something happened on your file which triggered the tracker to start working. I'm not really sure.
I will keep trying.
Weird as almost all Oct and Nov folks got access while including me all had same issue and that stupid error of invalid info error. I am sure should work for you as well and undoubtfully you would be tech savvy but few tweaks can be tried sharing for visibility:
- UCI without dash (-)
- del cookies and cache even ctrl+alt+del
- try diff browser(s) or even try phone browser
- repeat above steps and retry (in a day or two should work like charm if not now, as they seemed to update at backend while I re logged in and observed subtle design changes in minute during eve hours.

I hope it wud be due to some movement in file, but unlikely as it collectively worked for almost everyone even past applicants' threads.

Some questions:
- I am wondering whats normal time frame from AOR TO IP in ECAS?
- flow: AOR -> bg completion -> test invite (correct?)
- time for bg completion from AOR? Spreadsheet not helping much as online vs paper hence min max is collective, but may be you share ur insights!
Good luck and

Reactions: linxord

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I have sent one last webform, this time using different language and highlighting that someone should look at the screenshot. I don't want to flood the system but every time it feels no one reads these webforms for technical issues.

Also, i'll keep trying the new tracker every day maybe I'll be able to get in at some point. I'm keeping an eye on statuses in ECAS too.

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
No change for me either, and no response to my tickets with detailed inspector screenshots on new & old web form (apart from automated reply).

I'm glad if it's starting to work for some people, maybe they're fixing bad/missing data in the backend DB.

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Did you guys try the link from your AOR? Some posts say that worked.

I read another post that says going to the check application status page:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html and Selecting "Citizenship", "Grant of Citizenship", "Adult", "yes" for AOR, and "yes" for PR tracker and following the "reset your password" link...

Let us know if any of these works
Yeah tried all that many times, same with cookies, cache, incognito, different browsers, phone browser but none of it works - it seems to be a backend issue, the response from the "get-email" request where the user's UCI & application number are sent up returns false, instead of the email on record.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Online AOR 10th Nov. I am still not able to register with my UCI and App number.
Sent 2 webforms to IRCC explaining all the details and those chicken headed IRCC agents respond with some garbage generic information.

sahibo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
My AOR was on Jun 2 (online), but I was unable to register/login for the tracker until mid-October. Sent 3 webforms and even called an IRCC agent = useless. I’m afraid you’ll have to wait.