+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit status from Abu Dhabi visa office

Jonah83

Jun 14, 2016
0Canada said:
That's right Anaqi, Each application case differ from other and the visa officer takes their own time on each case. Some of the members applied in the month of May have already got decision on their files whereas those applied in the April are still waiting.
That's correct 8) .

Ayipey

Jul 2, 2016
Any updates? the processing time for Abu Dhabi has reduced to 11 weeks and that of Qatar moved from 5 to 12 weeks, those who applied from Doha in April, any updates? please

Jonah83

Jun 14, 2016
Ayipey said:
Any updates? the processing time for Abu Dhabi has reduced to 11 weeks and that of Qatar moved from 5 to 12 weeks, those who applied from Doha in April, any updates? please
Not yet ???

Ayipey

Jul 2, 2016
Hey People !

Any update from those who applied in Abu Dhabi office? has anybody got approval or rejection? please, let's hear what's happening. I applied from Doha on May 15 but still no response.

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Ayipey said:
Hey People !

Any update from those who applied in Abu Dhabi office? has anybody got approval or rejection? please, let's hear what's happening. I applied from Doha on May 15 but still no response.

I received passport request today.

Faiyazuddin

Jun 15, 2016
Hello all everyone,

Any updates for visa please share ur experience.....I am bored for waiting so long...any one got update from abudhabi office.

Faiyazuddin

Jun 15, 2016
Hello everyone,

Firstly y no body is replying in this group and secondly I have check online tracking it showns. your application file from canada embassy office abudhabi send by courier...???? Is it send to vfs office or what I am very much worried and tense please share your experience....I am waiting for reply.

Thanks,

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
We're still all waiting, no news yet. Looks like they have dispatched the results for your application. Did you submit your passport with your application? Did you get a passport request letter? Does CIC portal show application is closed, does it show the final decision?

Faiyazuddin

Jun 15, 2016
No I haven't given my passport yet it's with me still.I have applied via vfs paper based they despatch my file from abudhabi embassy to vfs I think the result is in the courier shipment..it was updated the status...I am really worried guys and tense hope God will give a good news...I hope inshallaha pray for me please I very much worried it mean alot to me.....

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Faiyazuddin said:
No I haven't given my passport yet it's with me still.I have applied via vfs paper based they despatch my file from abudhabi embassy to vfs I think the result is in the courier shipment..it was updated the status...I am really worried guys and tense hope God will give a good news...I hope inshallaha pray for me please I very much worried it mean alot to me.....
When I applied for visitor visa for my Dad, the status of VFS tracking changed to dispatched and the passport arrived the next day and he collected it. Check the tracking again tomorrow, hopefully it will reach your VFS tomorrow morning and you can pick it up. Inshallah.

Faiyazuddin

Jun 15, 2016
Thanks for advice bro inshallaha...I hope a good news tomm once again thanks dude.I will update you tomm my status hope a good news...

peilobster

Feb 29, 2016
got passport request yesterday. applied on may 20th, submitted biometrics on may 23rd. online application. sent passport today.

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Hi guys. I also applied from Abu Dhabi. When you get passport submission request, how do you get it? As an email or SMS message? I am currently outside the UAE and I am so worried incase they send me an SMS and I do not receive it. Please reply. Thanks!