+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit status from Abu Dhabi visa office

kapoordhruv

Jul 27, 2015
FMJeb: For linking you application enter all the information as per your submitted document but do not enter your country and place of birth..!!

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
heena1521 said:
If the application is being processed in abu dhabi then you need to follow abu dhabi processing time
I see.
Hoping for the best.
Thanks for the update.

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Jonah83 said:
Hi umer,

Based on the current processing time for Abu Dhabi Centre ,they will not respond to us. As I remember when I applied, the processing time was 6 weeks. So am not sure in which category they will count us.

I'm thinking to send them a case specific inquiry at the end of this week in case that I did not hear anything from them.
Yeah, i am also thinking of it to send them an email or by using case specific inquiry tool.
Which one is preferred to go with? case specific or an email.

Jonah83

Jun 14, 2016
umer_razzaq90 said:
Yeah, i am also thinking of it to send them an email or by using case specific inquiry tool.
Which one is preferred to go with? case specific or an email.
Sorry I have no clue which method is better. Anyway I will send them a case specific inquiry. It might go to the related department directly.

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Jonah83 said:
Sorry I have no clue which method is better. Anyway I will send them a case specific inquiry. It might go to the related department directly.
Okay.

Good Luck.

Dont forget to post here about your case/experience.

Thanks.

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Jonah83 said:
Hello everyone :)

Any updates for whom applied on April ?
Not yet, did you hear back any thing ?
Is it happened with somebody else , that you receive an email that your account is updated but when you check there is no update ?

canadalhr

Star Member
May 30, 2016
kapoordhruv said:
Yes it happened with me.. Got notificatuon but No update in the account
email and cse are the same thing bros.
if you send a cse to your home's embassy then its the same thing as emailing them

Jonah83

Jun 14, 2016
Hello everyone

If you applied from uae or your application is processed in Abu Dhabi visa office please keep us updated with your status :)

Here I applied on 21st of April and still did not hear anything from them.

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
Jonah83 said:
Hi

Let us share our visa status for whom applied from Abu Dhabi visa office. Please share your informaion as shown below, where this could help us to expect the time needed to process our applications.

1. Application type: Study Permit and TRVs for family memebers (paper based application)
2. Intake: September 2016
3. Submission date: April 21, 2016
4. Application Status: Under Process
5. Additional Comments: none

Thank you and best of luck ...
There is a difference in status open and under process, right?

According to CIC website, only 3 status are possible:
open, closed, or cancelled

Is there a "under process" status as well?

Jonah83

Jun 14, 2016
haris00 said:
There is a difference in status open and under process, right?

According to CIC website, only 3 status are possible:
open, closed, or cancelled

Is there a "under process" status as well?
If you applied on paper then you can check the status through vfs website using the tracking number. This status shows that your application is under process. If you link your application though cic then yes the status will be as you mentioned

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
kapoordhruv said:
Yes it happened with me.. Got notificatuon but No update in the account
When did you received that email ?
I have heard that usually a second email is received soon after first email, and it comes with actual update regarding visa application. is it?

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
umer_razzaq90 said:
When did you received that email ?
I have heard that usually a second email is received soon after first email, and it comes with actual update regarding visa application. is it?
Between when I applied and till now I have received 2 of those emails with no updates, only on the 3rd email my medical was updated. It's different for everyone. What most people believe it may just mean someone at the embassy is working on your application. Relax and don't overanalyze, everyone will get at least of couple of these email with no real updates.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
anaqi said:
Between when I applied and till now I have received 2 of those emails with no updates, only on the 3rd email my medical was updated. It's different for everyone. What most people believe it may just mean someone at the embassy is working on your application. Relax and don't overanalyze, everyone will get at least of couple of these email with no real updates.

That's right Anaqi, Each application case differ from other and the visa officer takes their own time on each case. Some of the members applied in the month of May have already got decision on their files whereas those applied in the April are still waiting.