NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
chu12 said:
Anyway you can contact direct embassy maybe!? Because its almost 4 months i have not seen a case like yours till now. You're done with medicals it means that most probably its approved . Maybe you just need to wake'em up and remind them of you!

Jonah83

Jun 14, 2016
chu12 said:
I applied in Abu Dhabi Got my medical request May 08, Done on May 09, 2016 and no updates at all.
Send them a case specific inquiry email. In your case you exceeded the processing time and they have to reply to you.

Faiyazuddin

Jun 15, 2016
Intake sept 2016
Applied 5 June 2016
Status under processing at abudhabi
Through vfs Dubai
Place toranto evergreen college

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
chu12 said:
I applied in Abu Dhabi Got my medical request May 08, Done on May 09, 2016 and no updates at all.
I was reading an older post from last year for study permit processing in Abu Dhabi and what people did last year to follow up on long delays - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/people-who-applied-for-study-permit-from-abu-dhabi-sep-2015-intake-t317781.210.html

I think it won't help by just submitting the case inquiry online. I think you should go to the Abu Dhabi embassy and request the guards for you to meet a visa officer, or literally talk to any staff member. Explain to them how long you're waiting and you've done the medical and they requested passport but never heard back after that. Good luck!

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
For those who were able to link their application, what did you enter for your "Given name"? Just your first name or all given names you put in your application?
What about start and end date of study? Just like the IMM1294 application? I am unable to link my application and i don't know why :( :( I applied on the 4th of may

ub

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
06-05-2016
Med's Request
Was Upfront But Still Requested 05-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 04-08-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
FMJeb said:
For those who were able to link their application, what did you enter for your "Given name"? Just your first name or all given names you put in your application?
What about start and end date of study? Just like the IMM1294 application? I am unable to link my application and i don't know why :( :( I applied on the 4th of may
It should all match what you entered in your application form, yes I think the IMM1294. The start and end date of your study program as mentioned on your offer letter and your first name on the application.

happyReem

May 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMJeb said:
all information you put to link your application should match the IMM1294 form you submitted.

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
anaqi said:
I was reading an older post from last year for study permit processing in Abu Dhabi and what people did last year to follow up on long delays - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/people-who-applied-for-study-permit-from-abu-dhabi-sep-2015-intake-t317781.210.html

I think it won't help by just submitting the case inquiry online. I think you should go to the Abu Dhabi embassy and request the guards for you to meet a visa officer, or literally talk to any staff member. Explain to them how long you're waiting and you've done the medical and they requested passport but never heard back after that. Good luck!

Thankyou yes i think i should visit the embassy maybe they rejected my Student permit.

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Hye everyone,

I applied for my visa from Qatar. (Being processed at UAE office)

1. Application type: Study Permit (paper based application)
2. Intake: September 2016 - MEng (Concordia university)
3. Submission date: April 21, 2016
4. Linked my paper based application: April 24, 2016
5. Medical: Applied with upfront
6. Medical Status: Updated as "Passed" on May 16,2016
7. Application Status: Open
Application processing time from Qatar is 5 weeks and its been 8 weeks which are already elapsed, and still waiting for approval.
Anyways, Good luck to every one !

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Jonah83 said:
Hi

Let us share our visa status for whom applied from Abu Dhabi visa office. Please share your informaion as shown below, where this could help us to expect the time needed to process our applications.

1. Application type: Study Permit and TRVs for family memebers (paper based application)
2. Intake: September 2016
4. Application Status: Under Process
5. Additional Comments: none

Thank you and best of luck ...

Hye Jonah83,
We ahve applied on the same day at VFS doha, and i think the status is same, as you are also waiting.
Should we send an email to embassy or should we use case specific inquiry tool to check the status?
It would be nice to know anything on this.
Thanks.

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
umer_razzaq90 said:
Hye everyone,

I applied for my visa from Qatar. (Being processed at UAE office)

1. Application type: Study Permit (paper based application)
2. Intake: September 2016 - MEng (Concordia university)
4. Linked my paper based application: April 24, 2016
5. Medical: Applied with upfront
6. Medical Status: Updated as "Passed" on May 16,2016
7. Application Status: Open
Application processing time from Qatar is 5 weeks and its been 8 weeks which are already elapsed, and still waiting for approval.
Anyways, Good luck to every one !
If the application is being processed in abu dhabi then you need to follow abu dhabi processing time

Jonah83

Jun 14, 2016
umer_razzaq90 said:
Jonah83 said:
Hi

Let us share our visa status for whom applied from Abu Dhabi visa office. Please share your informaion as shown below, where this could help us to expect the time needed to process our applications.

1. Application type: Study Permit and TRVs for family memebers (paper based application)

Thank you and best of luck ...

Hye Jonah83,
We ahve applied on the same day at VFS doha, and i think the status is same, as you are also waiting.
Should we send an email to embassy or should we use case specific inquiry tool to check the status?
It would be nice to know anything on this.
Thanks.
Hi umer,

Based on the current processing time for Abu Dhabi Centre ,they will not respond to us. As I remember when I applied, the processing time was 6 weeks. So am not sure in which category they will count us.

I'm thinking to send them a case specific inquiry at the end of this week in case that I did not hear anything from them.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi All,

I also applied from Abu Dhabi VfS and they told me it takes around 4-6 weeks on an average for Canadian High Comission to respond back to you but it seems like they are quite busy on the Peak months as they are recieving high volume of application from other countries as well. I wonder if we should approch the embassy directly to receive an update. Wrapping up at last moment will be an uphill task.

Lets hope for the best everyone!