Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
Well I forced myself to quench the excess bilirubin out of my system by the next month. LOL
I was so determined to apply for my visa during then that my will-power reduced my bilirubin count from 20 to 1 and serum ALT count from 1462 to 63. The doctor thought it was a miracle and I assumed it to be a sign for my welfare in Canada. Nvm :(

Last I checked was 3 months ago and alhamdulillah I got no traces of Hep A :). Thanks for the info and I finally got my statement of assets, thanks to you :D. But I got issues with mr. Anisur dude now |-). This was the 2nd time I visited him and I still came back with a mistake! My mom's statement's value in digits do no match the words underneath. For eg. 1,20,52,000 was written as one crore twenty lac FORTY (not fifty) two thousand.
After all the corrections I made I can't believe he typed that wrong. Hope this won't matter though :|
LOL. That's why I made someone else prepared the whole doc, check its by myself and got it signed from him :p

Since you don't have it anymore, so why are you worried about it? Just forget that you ever had it :p

Cannot comment on this mistake. Why don't you type it yourself and take it to him, print it out in the letterhead pad over there and ask him to sign (if he messes with u, give him an offer he can't refuse!) :p

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
Cannot comment on this mistake. Why don't you type it yourself and take it to him, print it out in the letterhead pad over there and ask him to sign (if he messes with u, give him an offer he can't refuse!) :p
Well my uncles are asking me to leave it as it is now. It's hardly noticeable, unless you're fully concentrating. And they said that even if the VO spots it, he will just take it as a typing mistake because the figures have been mentioned and summed perfectly; it's just a "fifty" that was typed as a "forty" which will probably be ignored. And even if my mom's statement was put aside, I have my dad's which is 10 times more than my mom's so I guess that should do :D. I wish I knew this CA guy earlier, I would have done all the typing myself. :(

And about the TAX certificate, well my dad does't want to risk the lower track. So my dad consulted this income tax lawyer for legal instructions. He said that my dad's TIN certificate was issued in Oct 2010 therefore, he couldn't have paid any tax (except for the 1000Tk deposit that is used for creating your Tax profile) until he finished his fiscal year (which is yet to come) so the VO should know that a certificate is yet to be issued and so is an income tax assessment by the end of Oct. This message was relayed to me later so I couldn't ask if I need to declare such a thing on the affidavit or should I just let the VO notice it on his own. I'm going to call VFS tomorrow for a little detail on that but I would still like your opinion bro :)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
Well my uncles are asking me to leave it as it is now. It's hardly noticeable, unless you're fully concentrating. And they said that even if the VO spots it, he will just take it as a typing mistake because the figures have been mentioned and summed perfectly; it's just a "fifty" that was typed as a "forty" which will probably be ignored. And even if my mom's statement was put aside, I have my dad's which is 10 times more than my mom's so I guess that should do :D. I wish I knew this CA guy earlier, I would have done all the typing myself. :(

And about the TAX certificate, well my dad does't want to risk the lower track. So my dad consulted this income tax lawyer for legal instructions. He said that my dad's TIN certificate was issued in Oct 2010 therefore, he couldn't have paid any tax (except for the 1000Tk deposit that is used for creating your Tax profile) until he finished his fiscal year (which is yet to come) so the VO should know that a certificate is yet to be issued and so is an income tax assessment by the end of Oct. This message was relayed to me later so I couldn't ask if I need to declare such a thing on the affidavit or should I just let the VO notice it on his own. I'm going to call VFS tomorrow for a little detail on that but I would still like your opinion bro :)
Well since a senior is suggesting you that, so I guess you should leave it like that. They knows better in these types of cases :D

As far as I know, TIN certificate and TAX certificate comes together :| TAX certificate only holds the registration and the TIN number and the details of the circle (or some term they refer to for tax sections) under which your father is registered for giving tax. Or if these things are written in the TIN certificate, then you are good to go.

Actually my father had two docs: one called TIN certificate (it was half the size of an A4 paper with a paragraph written in bangla) and TAX certificate is like a filled form (with TIN number, address, business name, etc) with a round blue seal at the bottom.

I am not sure about these things so really can't say how to process or what but I tried to give the description of the docs as much as I can. Hope you can figure that out :D

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
TAX Certificate:

http://www.fibre2fashion.com/mamtex/images/big_tax_certificate.jpg

TIN Certificate:

http://kvlindustrialinterior.com/images/tin-certificate.jpg

google image rocks :D

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
Well since a senior is suggesting you that, so I guess you should leave it like that. They knows better in these types of cases :D

As far as I know, TIN certificate and TAX certificate comes together :| TAX certificate only holds the registration and the TIN number and the details of the circle (or some term they refer to for tax sections) under which your father is registered for giving tax. Or if these things are written in the TIN certificate, then you are good to go.

Actually my father had two docs: one called TIN certificate (it was half the size of an A4 paper with a paragraph written in bangla) and TAX certificate is like a filled form (with TIN number, address, business name, etc) with a round blue seal at the bottom.

I am not sure about these things so really can't say how to process or what but I tried to give the description of the docs as much as I can. Hope you can figure that out :D
Ok wait a sec; I think I might have misunderstood some stuffs. I don't have anything that is half the size of an A4 page but I DO have a certificate that mentions my TIN number, some circle and "anchol", with a blue seal at the end. Are you saying that I already posses a TAX certificate without even being aware of it!!!!??????? :O. OMG how much dumber could I get? :$. All this time my parents and uncles called it a TIN certificate whereas it was a TAX certificate :O

And you even posted links. OMG I should slaughter myself already for not having searched that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arigatou mate (that's thanking in Japanese :p) you just pulled me out of the pacific ocean (and I don't even know how to swim! (n))

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
TIN Certificate also contains a big blue round seal so don't get confused. Look at the images and you will be sure which one you have :p

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
TIN Certificate also contains a big blue round seal so don't get confused. Look at the images and you will be sure which one you have :p
Yeah I checked the images too. Mine doesn't get anywhere close to TIN. It's almost a xerox of the TAX!!
Now that I think about it, I never really got to show it to someone who actually knows what a TAX certificate looks like. As the TIN number was mentioned, everyone assumed it to be a TIN certificate. Yeah laugh I know where my clumsiness would have led me eventually :$

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan my dad's throwing you a feast for all I know :p

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
LOL. BTW did you check the document properly? Because the type is generally written at the top. Business generally have both the certificates so make sure you check it through!

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
LOL. BTW did you check the document properly? Because the type is generally written at the top. Business generally have both the certificates so make sure you check it through!
Yes I matched it and the format seems to be an exact replica!!
Phew dude I can't believe how ignorant one could be. Bless you bro!!

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
Yes I matched it and the format seems to be an exact replica!!
Phew dude I can't believe how ignorant one could be. Bless you bro!!
What about the name written at the top? Does it read "Aykor Protayan Patra"/"Tax certificate"? I just want to be sure that I am not leading you to the wrong path :p

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
What about the name written at the top? Does it read "Aykor Protayan Patra"/"Tax certificate"? I just want to be sure that I am not leading you to the wrong path :p
oh yeahh it sure does!!!!! Man I could never feel more relieved :D. Yes I understand based on my sense of prejudice and lack of knowledge, it would only be natural to assume that this kid could be jumping over something he might not posses but fortunately, its an exception this time :p

I had a hard time deciphering "Aykor Protayan Patra" at 1st but the image helped me figure out that THIS was the heading of "TAX Certificate"!!

Cheers again mate; +1 :D

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
oh yeahh it sure does!!!!! Man I could never feel more relieved :D. Yes I understand based on my sense of prejudice and lack of knowledge, it would only be natural to assume that this kid could be jumping over something he might not posses but fortunately, its an exception this time :p

I had a hard time deciphering "Aykor Protayan Patra" at 1st but the image helped me figure out that THIS was the heading of "TAX Certificate"!!

Cheers again mate; +1 :D

BTW go and sue that tax lawyer for the wrong guidance! You should be able to get few months worth of living expense :p

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:

BTW go and sue that tax lawyer for the wrong guidance! You should be able to get few months worth of living expense :p
LOL not a bad idea :p. And like I mentioned, no one knowledgeable enough came across this certificate to tell us what it is. My uncles, assuming it to be a TIN certificate, went and asked the lawyer. The lawyer was told that we posses a TIN certificate and was asked for solutions regarding our situation. So it wasn't his fault. But suing is still an option :p

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
LOL not a bad idea :p. And like I mentioned, no one knowledgeable enough came across this certificate to tell us what it is. My uncles, assuming it to be a TIN certificate, went and asked the lawyer. The lawyer was told that we posses a TIN certificate and was asked for solutions regarding our situation. So it wasn't his fault. But suing is still an option :p
Bro apply as quickly as possible. Time is running out!