App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
raquibahmed said:
Dear RIDZ,

Whatever rhasan bhaia said is completely correct but I want to give emphasis on the point of the "Study Plan". Since it is not mandatory for study permit so many of us misses this point. During my visa application I submitted 2 copies of this study plan and the High Commission kept both my copies. I am sure the visa officer went through what I wrote so don't take it lightly. Since there is no Interview for the visa, so this is kind of your interview for them.

rhasan bhaia is really helpful and he helped compile my whole documents for me. Congratulations to him and also thanks to him. If you need anything post here, we will try our best to help.

Regards
thanks for the appreciation raquibahmed bhaia :D

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
tania2010 said:
CONGRATZ...AHSAN FOR WHICH COURSE YOU APPLIED?
Thanks. I am going to uCalgary for MEng in Electrical Engineering. What about you? BTW it's not Ahsan, its R Hasan :p

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
Hey thanks again rhasan. I've noticed your activeness on a lot of recent posts and I gotta admit how dedicated you seem while helping others. May Allah bless you for this!!

So back to my story.
I apologize for not having posted my detailed story regarding the refusal, which led you to writing this big post.
I know where I went wrong last year but I'll mention it here just to reassure that I was able to figure out where the problem was:

I lived in ksa for 16 years and I returned in March 2010. My dad closed almost all his old bank accounts and opened a new principle account in that month. The sum accumulated to over 1.25 crore BDT (enough to cover up almost 4 years of my expenses in Canada as well as supporting the family). Unfortunately, the checklist I initially received was VERY brief and missed a lot of details. One of the requirements was:
"One year statement of transactions from personal bank account(s) (original certified bank issued statement or a copy of passbooks) with letter of introduction from the bank fixed deposit certificates, savings certificates, PSP, if any. Note that you must also demonstrate that sufficient funds will be available to support yourself during the whole duration of your program."
I did not know about the ONE YEAR duration. By the time I did, it was already too late. I remember asking my dad for his older accounts but he said he knew people who only showed transactions over a period of 6 months(and they got their visas), plus the current amount in his principle account had enough to cover up for my entire study period so he told me to forget about the older ones. During the interview, the visa officer asked me why my statement showed a balance of zero before March. I explained her everything properly and she even believed me (well that's what the refusal letter said. "I believe the applicant did not answer my questions truthfully" point was left unchecked). But rules are rules I suppose. The checklist said 1 year so 1 year it is!!

About the affidavit, well I had mine prepared properly last time. I suppose they prefer looking at the quantity of your properties rather than the value of a single property :S. I showed 2 properties (one worth 4+ crore and the other worth 1.5 crore BDT). My friend, on the other hand, showed 4 properties that summed up to a total of 4.5 crore. So I assumed my affidavit would be strong but it wasn't :(. But my conclusion regarding this matter may just be flawed. Maybe it was the "1 year transaction statement" that had to be fixed".

Lastly, my dad's affiliation with his company as a Director wasn't proven properly with supporting documents. (As mentioned earlier, i was a bad son and sucked at communicating :$. I guess the refusal was for good because my dad's like my best friend now :O :D). All his docs were in Bengali and he didn't issue any certificate mentioning his shares in the company. Only the date regarding his employment and other minute details were presented. I've made sure I don't miss the important stuffs out this time ;). So I'm also issuing a document of his investment in a company in Dubai (hope that won't be a problem to the officer).

So there goes my essay :$. Apologies again for forcing you to go through this pain. Hope I've made things clear now. I will post about my compiled documents once I'm done with my affidavit (which will contain over 5-6 properties this time insha Allah) and bank statements (from 4 accounts).

I WOULD REALLY BE GRATEFUL IF YOU HELPED ME OUT WITH A STUDY PLAN :D
It is great that you have realized the problems from my post. My win :D

Now, from all the information you have provided, you MUST NOT have any sort of rejection due to financial matter. You have enough balance and properties to convince the VO that you can sustain your education in Canada and the sponsor (your father) can sustain his family over here. Plus he got a business.

In case of business, you should give photocopies (take the originals with your) of TAX Certificate, TIN Certificate (sometimes it is combined with TAX Certificate) and bank statement of the company (show at least a year). Alongside, also take Trade License and VAT Registration Certificate (they are not required but still it is better to be on the safe side; just in case they ask for it!).

For the properties, they WILL NOT take any deeds. Therefore, you should take the deeds to CA firm/bank for property evaluation (generally a one/two page document which will cost you from 2k to 3k and may require a day or two) and submit that document to VFS. Personal suggestion, don't go to immigration lawyer, they have a different style of evaluation (they attach the photocopies of the deeds with the document) and VFS will not take that.

About financial documents, affidavit plays the most important part and it MUST be accurate. It should contain several declarations (if you can give me your email, I can send you a sample), a table showing bank balances, FDRs, savings acc (anything that you will be showing to them for proving you and your sponsor's financial sustainability), a table showing the properties and their values and must include the income sources too. And MUST be NOTARIZED too! And you can include investments too (like in companies/shares).

Business documents in Bangla is not a problem. You don't have to translate them. If any sort of academic certificates/transcripts are not in English, then only it has to be translated.

Regarding the study plan, if you can provide me your email, then I will forward a sample to you.

Sorry if I have missed any of your confusion. If I did, please do highlight it in your next post. I will be more than happy to help :D

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
It is great that you have realized the problems from my post. My win :D

Now, from all the information you have provided, you MUST NOT have any sort of rejection due to financial matter. You have enough balance and properties to convince the VO that you can sustain your education in Canada and the sponsor (your father) can sustain his family over here. Plus he got a business.

In case of business, you should give photocopies (take the originals with your) of TAX Certificate, TIN Certificate (sometimes it is combined with TAX Certificate) and bank statement of the company (show at least a year). Alongside, also take Trade License and VAT Registration Certificate (they are not required but still it is better to be on the safe side; just in case they ask for it!).

For the properties, they WILL NOT take any deeds. Therefore, you should take the deeds to CA firm/bank for property evaluation (generally a one/two page document which will cost you from 2k to 3k and may require a day or two) and submit that document to VFS. Personal suggestion, don't go to immigration lawyer, they have a different style of evaluation (they attach the photocopies of the deeds with the document) and VFS will not take that.

About financial documents, affidavit plays the most important part and it MUST be accurate. It should contain several declarations (if you can give me your email, I can send you a sample), a table showing bank balances, FDRs, savings acc (anything that you will be showing to them for proving you and your sponsor's financial sustainability), a table showing the properties and their values and must include the income sources too. And MUST be NOTARIZED too! And you can include investments too (like in companies/shares).

Business documents in Bangla is not a problem. You don't have to translate them. If any sort of academic certificates/transcripts are not in English, then only it has to be translated.

Regarding the study plan, if you can provide me your email, then I will forward a sample to you.

Sorry if I have missed any of your confusion. If I did, please do highlight it in your next post. I will be more than happy to help :D
You seem like a pro, masha Allah!! How long have you been doing this? :S lol

So yeah you cleared most of my confusion :D (even though it seemed troublesome :$).

Ok so the bigger problem finally arrived which I would have talked about eventually.TAX!!!
Last year when I prepared my affidavit, I did not mention anything about tax as we lived in KSA until then (which is a tax-free nation). But now that I have lived a year in BD, I'm facing problems. In BD, its a very common practice to skip the payment of income tax. Most of the companies I know present false statements to the Government to lower their tax rates. When I asked for my dad's company's statements, they said they could only certify my dad's position as a director and mention his share of investment and profit but they can't provide me with the company's financial statement as the company isn't doing good (internally).
Therefore, I am providing my parents' entire current account history (which I can assure is quite satisfactory). According to you, what should be a proper bank balance? (U of T's tuition fees is C$31,000 and residence is C$12,000 this year).
And please suggest me to tackle this problem regarding tax. How do I start off? Do I get my company to issue a false tax certificate? (I'm not willing to take that road at all!!) or is there some other way to overcome this obstacle? And what precise documents regarding tax should I submit to CHC?

About the land deeds now; yes I remember the VFS guy saying CHC did not require the original deeds whereas a friend of mine said that they did :S. They took the photocopies though, and returned them with the refusal. So how exactly do I get the evaluation done? :$ gawsh I can't believe I live in a cave :O. Where do I submit the deeds and what do I say? My uncle here is an advocate and he got my affidavit notarized last time. He isn't here right now so can't ask him. Do you think an advocate would know about deeds and property evaluation? If so, I could save you the trouble of answering some questions :D

Onto the affidavit, well I used the format of this friend of mine who made it to Waterloo last year (alhamdulillah). But I still think it needs some improvement. I'll post my email ID at the end of this thread and you can forward me the sample there.
Question- Investing in a business abroad and earning your share of profits from there is not a problem right? :S Like I don't know I heard some people saying what if they ask for extra docs and take more time. I have enough documents to support this as this is totally legal!! A lot of people in BD don't earn much investing here so everyone knows they invest abroad. I would still like to hear your opinion on this if its not a problem bro :)

Here's my email address: devilsparda_norules@hotmail.com (too funky i know :$. Made it in gr 7 or so. Got a dif one for universities and official mails but I'm mostly on through this so I'll be able to respond faster)

Please forward
1. Affidavit sample,
2. Study plan,
3. A cover letter (I wonder if that's necessary. I might have to explain my deferral and what I did this entire year right? :S:S),
4. ANY document that you think would be necessary as I seemed to have missed a lot (the checklist never mentioned a study plan or a cover letter :S but they seem important)

Cheers mate!! 8)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
LOL. I am not a pro. I just have the habit of doing things properly and with proper knowledge from proper sources :p And there is no harm sharing this knowledge with people in need :D

Well visa application is always troublesome (collecting the documents) but sometimes people just exaggerate it. That's all :p

Now about the TAX. Yes BD people have a habit of hiding the actual income and I support that cause actually. Because if you see, those TAX money doesn't go for improvement of our country; instead those hard earned money of our parents go to the living room of our honorable MPs :p

Even CHC knows that and hence they don't ask for TAX file (the papers that contains details of TAX payment and stuffs). They want TAX certificate. It is just a piece of paper containing TIN number, details of the business and verifies that you are a registered TAX payer, that's all. No personal things disclosed ;)

By the amount of tuition fee, do you mean per year or over the whole 4 years? (I think per year though. After all UoT is the most expensive university in canada :p). About undergraduate, I am not quite sure what is the minimum amount you should show (I am going for master and hence I showed 2 years of expense). My knowledge says that if possible show the expense of all 4 years. Or like the rule of thumb goes, show more than 1 year expense and continuous income which will prove that you will be able to continue your education in the upcoming years. I suggest that you ask someone/friend who is studying undergrad over there. He/she will be able to tell you how much he/she showed for the visa. Maybe asking someone from VFS can help too.

In case of deeds, your friend is actually wrong. CHC have strictly restricted VFS from taking original/photocopy deeds from applicant. You can do the CA firm property evaluation from any Chartered Accountant firm. Take your deeds to them, pay them the fee (2000 to 3000tk) and get it done. Easy as that. And if your father knows any Chartered Accountant personally, the job will be even easier! You can get the notary from the advocate but its better to get the evaluation done from CA firm since advocates generally do the evaluation in a complex way.

Investing in a business abroad and earning your share of profits from there is not a problem at all as long as you can provide proper documents. Many people say many things when it comes to these source of stuffs because there are many underground things in these sort of issues hence people are afraid of these. But as long as you can provide genuine documents, you are good to go. Rememeber, VO are very trained at spotting holes, fake stuffs and false answers just by sniffing the documents :p

SOP/Cover letter/Study plan are all the same thing but with different names. I will send you the docs as soon as possible.

Any more questions, don't feel shy :p

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Hey I have just confirmed from a friend of mine that for undergrad, you have to show 1 year worth of expense and constant flow of income. He showed 1 year expense and is now almost at the end of completing his undergrad (he is from waterloo too :D)

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
LOL. I am not a pro. I just have the habit of doing things properly and with proper knowledge from proper sources :p And there is no harm sharing this knowledge with people in need :D

Well visa application is always troublesome (collecting the documents) but sometimes people just exaggerate it. That's all :p

Now about the TAX. Yes BD people have a habit of hiding the actual income and I support that cause actually. Because if you see, those TAX money doesn't go for improvement of our country; instead those hard earned money of our parents go to the living room of our honorable MPs :p

Even CHC knows that and hence they don't ask for TAX file (the papers that contains details of TAX payment and stuffs). They want TAX certificate. It is just a piece of paper containing TIN number, details of the business and verifies that you are a registered TAX payer, that's all. No personal things disclosed ;)

By the amount of tuition fee, do you mean per year or over the whole 4 years? (I think per year though. After all UoT is the most expensive university in canada :p). About undergraduate, I am not quite sure what is the minimum amount you should show (I am going for master and hence I showed 2 years of expense). My knowledge says that if possible show the expense of all 4 years. Or like the rule of thumb goes, show more than 1 year expense and continuous income which will prove that you will be able to continue your education in the upcoming years. I suggest that you ask someone/friend who is studying undergrad over there. He/she will be able to tell you how much he/she showed for the visa. Maybe asking someone from VFS can help too.

In case of deeds, your friend is actually wrong. CHC have strictly restricted VFS from taking original/photocopy deeds from applicant. You can do the CA firm property evaluation from any Chartered Accountant firm. Take your deeds to them, pay them the fee (2000 to 3000tk) and get it done. Easy as that. And if your father knows any Chartered Accountant personally, the job will be even easier! You can get the notary from the advocate but its better to get the evaluation done from CA firm since advocates generally do the evaluation in a complex way.

Investing in a business abroad and earning your share of profits from there is not a problem at all as long as you can provide proper documents. Many people say many things when it comes to these source of stuffs because there are many underground things in these sort of issues hence people are afraid of these. But as long as you can provide genuine documents, you are good to go. Rememeber, VO are very trained at spotting holes, fake stuffs and false answers just by sniffing the documents :p

SOP/Cover letter/Study plan are all the same thing but with different names. I will send you the docs as soon as possible.

Any more questions, don't feel shy :p
Wo dude you're nailing the posts man I gotta say you have a bright future if you ever choose to pursue this career :p lol

So yeah I already have my dad's TIN certificate issued. I was worrying if I needed anything more with this. And you'll be glad to know that I got someone in the CA firm too :D (actually, he used to work there) now he's currently working in the income tax department so I'll get help from both sides; seems like a "setup" by God to help me out. lol

Thanks a million for the attachments and all the help you provided so far. I got lots more to ask but you also need a break right? :p
And about the sample study plans, all of them have been used right? :| I mean as you have been helping others too by passing that sample, don't you think that all 4 of them have been used? In that case, wouldn't that be a problem if the officer detects that this guy has been using references? (excuse me I got a habit of over-thinking :p)

Thanks for the affidavit sample too. I'll add the properties followed by the bank details :D

May Allah bless you bro. Not only are you spreading the knowledge that you have already gained but you're also going through the trouble of asking others for helping me, and the others, out.
Bless U!!

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
Wo dude you're nailing the posts man I gotta say you have a bright future if you ever choose to pursue this career :p lol

So yeah I already have my dad's TIN certificate issued. I was worrying if I needed anything more with this. And you'll be glad to know that I got someone in the CA firm too :D (actually, he used to work there) now he's currently working in the income tax department so I'll get help from both sides; seems like a "setup" by God to help me out. lol

Thanks a million for the attachments and all the help you provided so far. I got lots more to ask but you also need a break right? :p
And about the sample study plans, all of them have been used right? :| I mean as you have been helping others too by passing that sample, don't you think that all 4 of them have been used? In that case, wouldn't that be a problem if the officer detects that this guy has been using references? (excuse me I got a habit of over-thinking :p)

Thanks for the affidavit sample too. I'll add the properties followed by the bank details :D

May Allah bless you bro. Not only are you spreading the knowledge that you have already gained but you're also going through the trouble of asking others for helping me, and the others, out.
Bless U!!
LOL...Yah I was thinking about that too :p

BTW you need TAX Certificate. Sometimes, new business or recently issued documents doesn't need TIN Certificate since that is already mentioned in the TAX certificate. Your setup should be able to help you in this: whether you will be needing TAX Certificate only or TAX+TIN Certificate. TIN Certificate is just a few lines written (my father's one was in Bangla) about the number and the name of the owner of the company and blah blah.

About the Study plan, use it as a sample like I did. Take ideas from it and make your own. Include the points that should be (mentioned in the 1st page I guess) and just see the tone of the language. Those study plans are written by chinese people and hence they are great references!

You are more than welcome bro :D Keep your questions coming and I will try my best to answer them. BTW if you like my post then plz do give a good under my name for a +1 :D Looks good you know :D

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
LOL...Yah I was thinking about that too :p

BTW you need TAX Certificate. Sometimes, new business or recently issued documents doesn't need TIN Certificate since that is already mentioned in the TAX certificate. Your setup should be able to help you in this: whether you will be needing TAX Certificate only or TAX+TIN Certificate. TIN Certificate is just a few lines written (my father's one was in Bangla) about the number and the name of the owner of the company and blah blah.

About the Study plan, use it as a sample like I did. Take ideas from it and make your own. Include the points that should be (mentioned in the 1st page I guess) and just see the tone of the language. Those study plans are written by chinese people and hence they are great references!

You are more than welcome bro :D Keep your questions coming and I will try my best to answer them. BTW if you like my post then plz do give a good under my name for a +1 :D Looks good you know :D
The TAX certificate's going to take some time before it's issued. Maybe by next week insha Allah. Like the guy who does it is back at his hometown and we're not sure if handing this task to someone we don't know would be reliable or not. I'm not rushing it. That gives me more time to prepare and finalize all the documents according to the checklist :D

So I'll start off with the IMM1294E that I mailed you. I got your reply bro but like I said earlier, my confusion gets in the way of my confidence :$
Section 2. "My program of study will be:" well the first page of my offer letter states that "This offer is for admission to the TrackOne, First Year General Engineering program in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering...". But as the name suggests, its meant for freshman only right?
The 'Additional Information' page states "...student has been admitted to the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering...(bla bla) the programs offered within this division are at the Bachelor degree level and are four years in length...".
So the second page mentions the duration in general without corresponding to the specific program (TrackOne isn't mentioned anywhere in the second page). So if I am to mention my "3.duration of expected study" in the form (which is obviously four years in length), what should be the appropriate answer to "2.My program of study will be:" ?

Onto section 4."The cost of my studies will be:" - my duration of this program is four years in length. So it would make sense if I multiplied the annual cost ($31,000 for tuition according to the offer letter and $12,405 according to the residence brochure) times 4. Why do we put the cost for one year then? Is it because the fees are subject to change every year? (Pardon me again I was "blessed" with curiosity :p)
But in any case, I fill section 4. with the first year's expenses only, right?? :)

Section 5. "Funds available for my stay" - do I only add the final balances on my dad's bank statements or are there other things I need to consider before calculating that? I assume that the CHC will be keen to know if my dad actually has enough funds to support me and family for FOUR years even though they officially ask for one year. Therefore, I'm obliged to show the funds available for four years right?

Section 2H. "lol gotcha :p". Answering the questions above would reduce my problems to 10% or less. Thanks again for your support rhasan bhai and every other member on this forum :D

May Allah bless you all!! :)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Well yes I think you should get it done through known people otherwise you might have to involved in many "unwanted means" to prepare it. But remember, you are running late and visa applications generally takes around a month (10 working days for application acceptance and then 10 days from medical report reaching Singapore). So you better prepare all the other documents so that as soon as you get hold of TAX registration, submit the application.

I am not sure about TrackOne (what does that mean :S) but from the additional page, like you stated, the program is "Bachelor Level Degree". Is your program Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering? Depending on that, you have to write the program name (like in my case I wrote Master of Engineering).

About the program length, since it is said in a generalized manner, you just mention the starting date and count 4 years from that date and put it in (like if your semester starts from 6th Sept. 2011 then your ending date will be suppose 5th Sept. 2016. Generally, the permit and TRV issued to you will be less than the date you give (maybe for 2 years). They do this so that your visa (in no way) exceeds your program's completion. Later you have to just extend as much as needed with proper proof.

Well 4 years of study involves a LOT of money and thus writing 1 year in the fields is required. But in the Fund Available field, you can write all the money that you are showing (value of properties + money). If you can show money equivalent to 4 years then write it down in the Fund Available field but in the "Tuition", "Living" and "Others", mention the cost of just a year.

Like I have said, add everything and write the amount in Fund Available field. VO will look at the business income of your father and that's how they will see whether or not you will be able to complete your 4 years of studies. They know 4 years is a long time and even a beggar can turn into a millionaire in this period of time :p But if you want to show 4 years worth of money, you are more than welcome :D But write 1 year expense in the previous fields (Tuition/Living/Others).

10% solved I guess :p

Reactions: Kusi77

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
I am not sure about TrackOne (what does that mean :S) but from the additional page, like you stated, the program is "Bachelor Level Degree". Is your program Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering? Depending on that, you have to write the program name (like in my case I wrote Master of Engineering).

About the program length, since it is said in a generalized manner, you just mention the starting date and count 4 years from that date and put it in (like if your semester starts from 6th Sept. 2011 then your ending date will be suppose 5th Sept. 2016. Generally, the permit and TRV issued to you will be less than the date you give (maybe for 2 years). They do this so that your visa (in no way) exceeds your program's completion. Later you have to just extend as much as needed with proper proof.

Well 4 years of study involves a LOT of money and thus writing 1 year in the fields is required. But in the Fund Available field, you can write all the money that you are showing (value of properties + money). If you can show money equivalent to 4 years then write it down in the Fund Available field but in the "Tuition", "Living" and "Others", mention the cost of just a year.

Like I have said, add everything and write the amount in Fund Available field. VO will look at the business income of your father and that's how they will see whether or not you will be able to complete your 4 years of studies. They know 4 years is a long time and even a beggar can turn into a millionaire in this period of time :p But if you want to show 4 years worth of money, you are more than welcome :D But write 1 year expense in the previous fields (Tuition/Living/Others).

10% solved I guess :p
TrackOne is the name given to the general program for freshman at U of T (we can't choose a course from the major that we might be interested in unless we're sophomores). That's why it's followed by a statement explaining what it is "TrackOne, First Year General Engineering program".
My program is Bachelor of Science (according to the university's website). So should I fill that section with "Bachelor of Science" or "TrackOne, First Year General Engineering"? (Both are correct I suppose but I want the one that's more suitable :p)

And the date, well I got your point last time but thanks for the effort again bro :D. Just 1 more question on that. According to the offer letter, orientation starts on the 3rd September and classes on the 8th. So which date do I go with, 3rd or 8th?

About the funds, well as far as I've "heard", people generally mention the liquid money, that is available, as funds. Property is used for proving my ties with the country right? But then again you're the one who's experienced here not "people" so your opinion matters most :D

Expenses of 1 year will be mentioned, Sir :D. Btw I need your tip here, like this has nothing to do with "critical thinking" :p. Under expenses, I have a)tuition=31,000 (from offer letter), b)Room and Board=12,000+ (according to residence brochure), c)other=5,000?
What would be a good amount for "Other"? You have traveled around and all so you would know best about that :D

Oh and you got me wrong bro; 10% REMAINING alhamudlillah not solved :p

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Since your program is Bachelor of Science, then you should write that.

I think you should give 3rd Sept. Or even better, look at the calender and if something like "Fall Semester Starts" is written, then put that date. Doesn't really matter.

Well properties are a sort of fund too (if needed you can sell it) plus I have written the total sum (money + properties value) in the Fund Available section. Sometimes, there are certain requirement of liquid money (like in Australian Visa application, you got to have liquid money of 56lacs I think and so you have to write atleast 56 lacs and they don't care anything other than liquid money :p) but in this case, any sort of funding is accepted and property can be included in it. The properties are the country tie and the value is the fund :p

Yes, write whatever written in your acceptance letter. About others, $5000 is good enough because I also showed $5000/year.

Lol. Alhamdullilah :D

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
Since your program is Bachelor of Science, then you should write that.

I think you should give 3rd Sept. Or even better, look at the calender and if something like "Fall Semester Starts" is written, then put that date. Doesn't really matter.

Well properties are a sort of fund too (if needed you can sell it) plus I have written the total sum (money + properties value) in the Fund Available section. Sometimes, there are certain requirement of liquid money (like in Australian Visa application, you got to have liquid money of 56lacs I think and so you have to write atleast 56 lacs and they don't care anything other than liquid money :p) but in this case, any sort of funding is accepted and property can be included in it. The properties are the country tie and the value is the fund :p

Yes, write whatever written in your acceptance letter. About others, $5000 is good enough because I also showed $5000/year.

Lol. Alhamdullilah :D
That was more than I could ask from you bro.

Thanks a million!! You made it so much easier for me now may Allah bless you forever man and may He send more people like you to help us. Who has got "so much time" to sit around and help others nowadays? But look at you bro, giving your best even though there isn't much in it for you :').

God bless you bro!! I'll create a thread and post the updated checklist as soon as I get hold of it. And I'll inform you when I'm about to hand over my application to the CHC.

Cheers mate :D

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
LOL. Well I am taking a break from everything so got all the time to do these things :D And thanks for the appreciation. :D

Do keep us updated

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
Hey bro,

Doubts never end :p

In the study plan, can I give answers to questions that MAY arise in the VO's head when he or she goes through my application?
Because last year they called me to an interview to clarify some points regarding name, bank statement, etc. And I remember some sites mentioning that the same VO will not check your app again as you have already been refused once.

Questions that MAY arise are:
1. Why did he defer? (I got refused duh :p)
2. What did he do during this entire year after his refusal?
3. Why previous accounts and properties weren't enclosed back then? (My dad submitted a statement displaying transactions over the past 6 months even though the checklist asked for a whole year's. He believed the balance remaining was enough for me to cover an expense of 4 years)
4. Why does he have different names on his passport? (K now I got a LONG history on that. I only had my nickname on the 1st pp (1 name, last name) , then the "full name" along with nickname on the 2nd(3 names, 1st middle and last), and my current pp only contains my "full name" (2 names, 1st and middle). Sigh I know my history is ruined :(. But as long as all my passports have references of one another, it shouldn't be an issue to the VO right?)

The VO might really want to know the answer to question 3 (and maybe to the others as well). Should I just ignore them and go back to chilling and let VO do his work or should I explain them earlier on the cover letter for smoother processing? :|