03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with app. 7.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
rhasan said:
Good to hear that VFS explained something well over the phone. The are generally very snappy in phone conversations.

Now I suggest not to include anything as it might make things complicated. Your case of refusal was very simple - you did not include all the documents a.k.a there were not serious issues for rejection! What you CAN do is, in your study plan, at the very last paragraph, you write something like "that you very much for considering my application. I hope you will find all the documents to be enclosed with my application which I was unable to in my last attempt for getting study permit due to some gap of communication (or give a solid detail)..."

I suggest, like vfs said, for your own convenience, add a small note like that in your study plan and don't attach a separate sheet for explanation. Your case was a very simple one and generally people with more complex scenarios like rejection for study miss match and stuffs need other papers.

Hopefully I will be flying on 21st aug :D
Rhasan is right.
I got my studyvisa application returned too. Not rejected though, on the basis that my application package was incomplete. I did not clear the point. However, that was because CHC assured me since they have returned the application and not rejected it, no electronic file had been created and reapplying would be considered as a fresh new case.
In your case since you experienced a rejection, which i am sorry to hear, you can do as Rhasan said. Just a line or two would suffice
:)

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
Junaid.Bjorn said:
Rhasan is right.
I got my studyvisa application returned too. Not rejected though, on the basis that my application package was incomplete. I did not clear the point. However, that was because CHC assured me since they have returned the application and not rejected it, no electronic file had been created and reapplying would be considered as a fresh new case.
In your case since you experienced a rejection, which i am sorry to hear, you can do as Rhasan said. Just a line or two would suffice
:)
Thanks alot Junaid bhai for your support. Hope you get your visa soon insha Allah!! :D

IffatK

Jul 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIDZ said:
Hey Iffat bhai we hope you get your visa soon. rhasan bro helped me a lot through my application as well and insha Allah you won't be facing any further trouble with yours :)
I'm a girl ::). LOL
But thanks for you message :). I hope everything will work out fine for all of us :)

I had another question though. How much does this medical thingi cost? I mean you said they send the results to Singapore and all. How much do they charge the applicant for that?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
IffatK said:
But thanks for you message :). I hope everything will work out fine for all of us :)

I had another question though. How much does this medical thingi cost? I mean you said they send the results to Singapore and all. How much do they charge the applicant for that?
Wahab charges 2500tk
IOM charges 3000tk

I don't know about the others but these two are the places where most of the applicants do their med.

IffatK

Jul 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
Wahab charges 2500tk
IOM charges 3000tk

I don't know about the others but these two are the places where most of the applicants do their med.
Thank you again! :D

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
IffatK said:
Thank you again! :D
Sorry wahab also charges 3000tk now.

IffatK

Jul 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
Sorry wahab also charges 3000tk now.
ah, okay. I was gonna to go IOM anyway as you recommended earlier. webpage shows a Russian doctor's name there, Igor something. is he still the one? (just curious :p )

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
IffatK said:
ah, okay. I was gonna to go IOM anyway as you recommended earlier. webpage shows a Russian doctor's name there, Igor something. is he still the one? (just curious :p )
IOM is very intensive and you will never meet Dr. Igor. He just sees the result of the report and sign the form that's all. I did my med from IOM and actually they are very efficient (dispatches the report by FedEx the very next day of the med).

On the other hand, Wahab has become very commercial and they just do some formalities like checking heart rate and stuffs. If someone got something bad in his body, Wahab is the best place because I heard that by hard requesting, they even just fill up the report without any test! (That is just what I heard and I don't have any proof about that). But their tests are not as intensive as IOM.

IffatK

Jul 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
IOM is very intensive and you will never meet Dr. Igor. He just sees the result of the report and sign the form that's all. I did my med from IOM and actually they are very efficient (dispatches the report by FedEx the very next day of the med).

On the other hand, Wahab has become very commercial and they just do some formalities like checking heart rate and stuffs. If someone got something bad in his body, Wahab is the best place because I heard that by hard requesting, they even just fill up the report without any test! (That is just what I heard and I don't have any proof about that). But their tests are not as intensive as IOM.
I need efficiency in my case, so IOM is better for me I guess. My classes will begin on 22nd Aug, because of the initial refusal I'm running a bit late. Thank you for providing detailed information. :)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
IffatK said:
I need efficiency in my case, so IOM is better for me I guess. My classes will begin on 22nd Aug, because of the initial refusal I'm running a bit late. Thank you for providing detailed information. :)
For efficiency, you should go to IOM. They even send you the tracking number by SMS :D.

You are welcome :D

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
IffatK said:
LOL k my bad. I got a friend named Iffat Kabir so never realized that the name was unisex :p

Btw rhasan, I was diagnosed with Hepatitis A last year (around july). I read on some thread that you need to wait for an entire year to pass your med without any hassle in that case. Is there any truth to what I read or was it some random guy rambling?

IffatK

Jul 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIDZ said:
LOL k my bad. I got a friend named Iffat Kabir so never realized that the name was unisex :p
Lol. until last year i never saw a guy named Iffat. i guess things are changing :p

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:

Btw rhasan, I was diagnosed with Hepatitis A last year (around july). I read on some thread that you need to wait for an entire year to pass your med without any hassle in that case. Is there any truth to what I read or was it some random guy rambling?
Well I am not sure about that and the time period. But you will have to answer that in the medical form where a question like "Were you diagnosed with Hepatitis recently" or something like that. You can ask the guy doc at IOM regarding that. He is very helpful.

On the other hand, y don't you just test whether you have it now or not. If not (inshallah), then all the hassles are gone :D

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
On the other hand, y don't you just test whether you have it now or not. If not (inshallah), then all the hassles are gone :D
Well I forced myself to quench the excess bilirubin out of my system by the next month. LOL
I was so determined to apply for my visa during then that my will-power reduced my bilirubin count from 20 to 1 and serum ALT count from 1462 to 63. The doctor thought it was a miracle and I assumed it to be a sign for my welfare in Canada. Nvm :(

Last I checked was 3 months ago and alhamdulillah I got no traces of Hep A :). Thanks for the info and I finally got my statement of assets, thanks to you :D. But I got issues with mr. Anisur dude now |-). This was the 2nd time I visited him and I still came back with a mistake! My mom's statement's value in digits do no match the words underneath. For eg. 1,20,52,000 was written as one crore twenty lac FORTY (not fifty) two thousand.
After all the corrections I made I can't believe he typed that wrong. Hope this won't matter though :|