+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Hi guys l got my provicial nomination on dec 26 and my number is xxx xx 0241 and they recived my full application on october 10th my nomination was approved on december 12th exactly 2 months 2days after recieving my complete application that means alberta is not as slow as we think Goodluck to all still waiting

blue-snow

Dec 27, 2008
Hi rascojenkins
Congratulations. I plan to submit the application next week. But I still have one quesiton about "A copy of reference letters from any previous U.S. employer(s)" in the H1b_AINP009 form. Does this mean a recommendation letter or just a employment certification letter? If that is just an employment certificaiton letter, can I use the offer letter for replacement (I can also provide W2 form)? I have two previous US employers, Will one employer's letter be OK?

You help is very important to me, thank you in advance!

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
blue-snow,
You can use your hire letter or letter from your employer stating your duties and your income either of these two will work. if l were you l'll just use one employer that is my current employer in the united states.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Congratulations!!! One question, did they call your employer?

Akk

rascojenkins said:
Hi guys l got my provicial nomination on dec 26 and my number is xxx xx 0241 and they recived my full application on october 10th my nomination was approved on december 12th exactly 2 months 2days after recieving my complete application that means alberta is not as slow as we think Goodluck to all still waiting

akk

Sep 2, 2008
>Attach the card to the form (for FBI finger printing ) and send it to the address mentioned in the checklist doc (of the CIC application check list doc)

Can you guys sent the address mentioned on the checklist please? I didn't receive the pnp yet, but it is coming any time soon and I want to be prepared.

Thanks,
Akk

KrisR said:
Folks,

I see a post of about getting police certificates . Here is some info that i would like to share

To get a US police clearance certificate :-

Go to your nearest police station. There is a finger printing division for every station. The cards would be supplied by them and they would take your prints and the officer taking your prints would sign on the card.
Attach the card to the form (for FBI finger printing ) and send it to the address mentioned in the checklist doc (of the CIC application check list doc) . The fee charged is $ 18 . You will recieve the cerificate in about 3-4 weeks time.

Hope this helps.

blue-snow

Dec 27, 2008
Dear rascojenkins,

Thank you for your nice reply. With your confirmaiton, I feel more confident about my applicaiton. Thanks again.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Congrat! for those who got nomination for last 2 or 3 weeks period.

Question: Can one submit the fund available statement in term of CDs? I have CD that will be matured in Oct '09. Would be the statement of CD enough to suffice the proof of funds statement?
Please enlighten me.

Question: My friend applied AB PNP and about to get his and his spouse nomination. However, his spouse is in his home country. He will do his medical in US, but not sure how his wife's medical will be done?
The question is that should he ask from CIC that who is the designated doctor/facility available to do the medical? Do the medical results send out directly to CIC or we received in a seal envelope and need to be mailed to CIC by us?
Please shade some light on this issue.
Thanks in advance.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
findude32 said:
Congrat! for those who got nomination for last 2 or 3 weeks period.

Question: Can one submit the fund available statement in term of CDs? I have CD that will be matured in Oct '09. Would be the statement of CD enough to suffice the proof of funds statement?
Please enlighten me.

Question: My friend applied AB PNP and about to get his and his spouse nomination. However, his spouse is in his home country. He will do his medical in US, but not sure how his wife's medical will be done?
The question is that should he ask from CIC that who is the designated doctor/facility available to do the medical? Do the medical results send out directly to CIC or we received in a seal envelope and need to be mailed to CIC by us?
Please shade some light on this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Findude, I will provide CD letter from my financial institution as proof of funds.

Taps

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
Question from the form?

What if current H1B Status will expire and due to economic condition, employee doesn't want to reapply for extension?
And at the same time I will be getting a job offer from Employee in Canada and offer to get work permit

Question is now Will it affect my Alberta PNP, because job offer I am getting is in Ontario? Not in Alberta

Will Alberta PNP will create problems after they will know that I am already in Canada and working in Ontario,

Will it jeopardize my Alberta PNP? Because they can deny and say that you already have job in ON, we have a doubt that you will not move to Alberta

Anyone any comments and suggestions????

Thanks for all your help and support

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hello all,
New to this forum.

I sent in my request for pre-assessment to the H1B PNP and in the next 2-3 days got an email with links to the AINP form 009 (SRS) and other forms (Sch 1, 4 etc). I suppose when many of you indicate "invitation from AINP" you are referring to some response with these forms. The Form 009 appears to be fairly newer (it says 2008/12 in the bottom), but I don't see much difference from Form 003 that many of you are getting.

Cheers, and Happy New Year!

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
I just want to wish everyone in this forum a very Happy New Year!! May all our hearts desire come true next year :)))

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
mitzi said:
I just want to wish everyone in this forum a very Happy New Year!! May all our hearts desire come true next year :)))
Happy New Year fellow to-be Albertans. Wish 2009 will be a better year for all.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Findude,

l think you are fine using CDs as prove of funds. Some people use 401k

About your friend they can do medicals anywhere in the world provided its a designated practitioner
When the time comes they'll send instructions to your friend most probably it will include the list of practitioners in your friends state and those in his country where his wife is.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need some help guys!

I learned that we filled out my wife's form (IMM 5406E-Additional Family Information) wrong. Her name was supposed to be as "Applicant" on that form, but we put my name as "Applicant" as we thought applicant = principle applicant. Rest of the information is correct as we listed her parents and sibling and she wrote everyone's name in her native language right below English. Now I need to send a corrected form and need to write a cover letter explaining this. I also need to update my IMM 5406E form as my brother got married recently (Marital status changed).

Is there a certain format I need to follow when writing a cover letter to the AINP?
Do I send these corrected forms by mail or e-mail (scan copies)? Thanks.