+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Re: Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) cuts red tape for H1B category

toledoresident said:
Marry Christmas and Happy new year to all !!!!!!!

Here is the good news to all new applicants, pre assesement is been removed from the process

http://www.canadavisa.com/alberta-immigrant-nominee-program-ainp-h1b-category-081224.html

I think this is a very important step by Alberta !!!!!
Hi toledoresident,

This kind of news I was looking for in this forum. This is just amazing (the move by Alberta and your investigation and posting). You gave a great hope for new applicants. Hats off to you!!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
toledoresident said:
Thanks Natraj, hope we will soon hear that all H1B's are by default eligible to canadian PR !!!!! ha ha ha
Hi Toledo
Can you recap the steps to get Indian Police certificates at Embassy. I remember you posted it once. I am not able to find out where. Yo had mentioned steps like first notarized copies etc..

-dna

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
congrats Engg,

you indeed got the invitation within a month. when do you intend to send complete app packet?

Hope I will get my invite packet within a week or two.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
Guys,

faboluos news! Pre-assessment has been removed from the AINP process.

I have pulled the complete application packet and will work on it next week.

I have one question: Do I have to wait till they finalize my pre-assessment and send me the invitation packet? Or can I wait till January 1st 2009 and send my complete application regardless of pre-assessment process?

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
hi nat,

here is the linke from ny consulate indicating all the details of how to get PCC

http://indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=205&partid=99&sub=sub4

if you fall in to chicago consulate, here is the link

http://chicago.indianconsulate.com/Passpins.html#K. _Police_Clearance_Certificate:

I also posted other way around to get PCC from india, I am copying the same message here.

""Those who are seeking PCC from India, Here is the example how I obtained it from India within short time.

I sent a letter to my local police department authorizing my father to receive letter on my behalf, within a week he received PCC.

Other way around is apply through Chicago or NY Indian consulate but it takes more than month, above suggestion to make the process faster.""

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Hi Toledo,

Thanks for the information.

One comment: make sure the PCC you obtained directly from the Police Station in India through your father is valid. I read somewhere (I do not recollect) that it has to come from Embassy (they normally give it on their letterhead).

Just to make sure it will not create delays later.

-dna

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Those of you who have already received the Alberta nomination and already sent the docs to the Buffalo office or getting ready to do so, Did you include police certificates with your documents? Are we supposed to include the police certificates with the original application to the Buffalo office or do they request it on a later date?

What about the medicals? Are we supposed to do the medicals and include the results/findings with the original application or do they request it on a later date too? I know I still have a long way to go (just received the file number about a week ago), but wanted to be prepared. Thanks.

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Happy Holidays to everyone.

Can anyone answer the below question raised by findue32 sometime back. I am also not sure how to print in card or paper after downloading the form from FBI site.

Can anyone enlighten me what type of paper/card need to be used if I download the paper fingerprint card from online? Did anyone do this procedure or should I simply request fbi to mail the fingerprint card?
If so, what is the mailing address and does it require any fee besides $18?
Thanks!

And also found in some other posts, the electronic finger printing option is available.

So which one is easy.. get fingerprinting from local police station or electronic finger printing? if its from local police station, is they have the appropriate form/card or do we need to download and print it in card.

Please share your experiences.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
hi seljem,

I did fingerprinting and got certificate within a week. I recommend you to do the same. In ohio we have a facility for electronic fingerprinting, I am not sure about your state.

I am attaching the link of the company in ohio for you to understand the process,

http://www.fastfingerprints.com/default.aspx?id=1&page=

I am not sure about the card procedure, could anyone please help him to understand the card procedure?

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
Hello,

Those of you who have already received the Alberta nomination and already sent the docs to the Buffalo office or getting ready to do so, Did you include police certificates with your documents? Are we supposed to include the police certificates with the original application to the Buffalo office or do they request it on a later date?

What about the medicals? Are we supposed to do the medicals and include the results/findings with the original application or do they request it on a later date too? I know I still have a long way to go (just received the file number about a week ago), but wanted to be prepared. Thanks.
I am planning to apply [send docs to Buffalo] early next week. I will include PCC along with my other documents in support of my CIC application. I read someone mention on this thread that PCC can be sent later.

Medicals should be done later, when you are asked for, on a later date.

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi toledoresident,

Thanks for your information. I am in NJ, and will check if anything is available like this.

Lets wait to hear if anyone shares info about card.

Thanks

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
seljem said:
Hi toledoresident,

Thanks for your information. I am in NJ, and will check if anything is available like this.

Lets wait to hear if anyone shares info about card.

Thanks
Seljem,

Please share if you find something as I too reside in NJ

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Folks,

I see a post of about getting police certificates . Here is some info that i would like to share

To get a US police clearance certificate :-

Go to your nearest police station. There is a finger printing division for every station. The cards would be supplied by them and they would take your prints and the officer taking your prints would sign on the card.
Attach the card to the form (for FBI finger printing ) and send it to the address mentioned in the checklist doc (of the CIC application check list doc) . The fee charged is $ 18 . You will recieve the cerificate in about 3-4 weeks time.

Hope this helps.