+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
I applied for my pre-assessment on Dec 3rd via e-mail. I am hopin I'll get the invite by the end of dec or at least in the first week in January. Can anyone share what docs I would need to get ready for nomination?
I want to minimize prep time and get into PNP queue as soon as possible.

My H1 si valid till March 2010. Hence I am in a hurry to get PR before my H1 expires.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
If not in first week of Jan ,but you will get it soon.I think you can easily make it before your h1 expires.

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
Felix
don't worry you have enough time, 2010.... you will get your approval by end of 2009
Get extension of H1B in case if its expire

I

Indium-sulfide

what about me?
I applied on Dec. 15th and my H1b will expire in Oct 2009

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
@Indium-sulfide

I think you will be able to apply for CIC before oct and after that you can wait for some time until you get your PR .You can either go to canada and wait there or stay in us on someother visa

I

Indium-sulfide

ENGG and Flex,
Thanks for the infor. I applied for pre-assessment on Dec15th.
I may ask for extension of the H!-B visa. However, I do not want to be a slave worker anymore.
Do you mean after I applied to CIC, even without the approval of PR, I still can go to Albert?
If that way, I would like go back home to set up a small factory and wait till I got the PR.
just wonder at which stage I can go back home country while there is no risk for my PR application.
Best

C

cchabert

Indium-sulfide said:
ENGG and Flex,
Thanks for the infor. I applied for pre-assessment on Dec15th.
I may ask for extension of the H!-B visa. However, I do not want to be a slave worker anymore.
Do you mean after I applied to CIC, even without the approval of PR, I still can go to Albert?
If that way, I would like go back home to set up a small factory and wait till I got the PR.
just wonder at which stage I can go back home country while there is no risk for my PR application.
Best
After you receive you nomination from Alberta and you send your papers to CIC it will take from CIC 6 to 12 months to give you your PR, I'll wait in the US, 6 to 12 months is not that much time and you save your resources and install your factory later.

Peace

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Indium-sulfide said:
ENGG and Flex,
I do not want to be a slave worker anymore.
I dont have plans for a factory. What about attending school in Canada after applying to CIC. Will that affect my PR application.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
I got pre-assessment approval
Documents sent for pre-assessment:23 Nov
Confirmation :24 Nov
Invite for PNP Cert:24 Dec

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YAY!!! Got my AINP approval letter yesterday. It was issued on 5th Dec. I had applied first week of September. File #between 175 and 180.
Wish Good Luck to all who are waiting for approval.
Happy Holidays!
Taps

yogiji

Dec 24, 2008
Hello ,
I have recently got AINP kit.I hold bs computer science and ms computer science.
I have been working in software for past 1 year ,apart from that I have other work exp of networks in opt and 1 yr of networks in india.
What should be the best NOC for me ?

Thanks in advance.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) cuts red tape for H1B category

Marry Christmas and Happy new year to all !!!!!!!

Here is the good news to all new applicants, pre assesement is been removed from the process

http://www.canadavisa.com/alberta-immigrant-nominee-program-ainp-h1b-category-081224.html

I think this is a very important step by Alberta !!!!!