+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
I wrote my home country name as I think none of us are permanent resident of USA, else we wont be applying for Canadian PR. So yes I beleive the only PR or citizenship we have it from our home country. :)
Good Luck
moiz4you said:
Hi,

Anybody who got the pre assessment approved please help me with this question on the form

On the ABPNP 003 form, page 1, question no 14 Country of last Permanent Residence.

Do i write India or USA as i dont have US green card and am working here on H1 Visa only.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi kangster
Is you H1B extension in process or something like? if so that might make sense for them to ask for those documents...

kangster said:
Here is the weird thing they asked me to send them Pay-Stubs and Current Employer letter again..... strange thing is I had employers letters there already and so were the pay stubs..... why they asked again....I have no clue... Hope this helps... I know someone else was asked to send the pay-stubs again too.... but employer letter???

C

cchabert

Second time I ask this:

Question for the others:

1.-Do I need to include the last page of the form ABPNP 003 or the form IMM 5476 (Use of representative) to the application for AINP? I'm doing everything by myself and I don;t have a representative for this process. or include the forms and put N/A on them?

Any ideas?

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
Thank u so much for ur replies guys , u ppl reaaly make my day . sorry for replying so late
i just checked my points and i got 74 , so i think i can apply for FSW but look forward for alberta too .
now can u tell me the site where i can get the right information regarding FSW application .
thanks for ur corporation .. realy appreciate tht.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
rabzee said:
Thank u so much for ur replies guys , u ppl reaaly make my day . sorry for replying so late
i just checked my points and i got 74 , so i think i can apply for FSW but look forward for alberta too .
now can u tell me the site where i can get the right information regarding FSW application .
You can get complete information on the following website.

http://cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
rabzee said:
here is the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
I think u overlooked b/c dna answered your query and he said he didnt include the 5476 page.
Just for second opinion which is from me...... here is wht i did
I did everything to my own too and since it is the part of PNP form [Not mandatory], I wrote N/A = NOT APPLICABLE whereever i possibly could.
so it's upto you...
Trust me, you wont get a query either way of doing it that you de-attach or write N/A.
Good Luck....

cchabert said:
Second time I ask this:

Question for the others:

1.-Do I need to include the last page of the form ABPNP 003 or the form IMM 5476 (Use of representative) to the application for AINP? I'm doing everything by myself and I don;t have a representative for this process. or include the forms and put N/A on them?

Any ideas?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
No, you don't need it if you are applying on your own...... however if you are going through a lawyer then yes you'll need it....

cchabert said:
Second time I ask this:

Question for the others:

Any ideas?

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi guys!
When I read the posts of a few people who got their nomination last Friday, I have a feeling that our invitation will arrive soon. And it truly has arrived TODAY!
I just thought that it would be nice to share the timeline of our application for the benefit of those who are interested. Here it goes:

October 14 - I called Alberta Immigration hotline and inquired about the H1B stream. I emailed the 1 page application form together with all the documents they required.

October 16 - We received a confirmation letter from them, stating that they received the documents for pre-assessment and that they will process it accordingly.

November 10- We received the invitation packet dated October 30, 2008.

It surely is faster than we think it is. We intend to mail back all the forms and documents anytime within the week.

I will definitely ask the help of senior members in filling-up the forms!
Cheers!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Congratulation!!

Looks like the stage 1 is going faster now compared to earlier times. I think it is about 2-3 weeks.

Good luck

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
dnataraj said:
Congratulation!!

Looks like the stage 1 is going faster now compared to earlier times. I think it is about 2-3 weeks.

Good luck
Probably they hired more people, and they are all put on pre-assessment. Hope the nomination also comes fast.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
I wish if they hired more ppl, they assign to examine/analyze application for the second stage of PNP so we all are get our nomination faster and quicker.
On a typical 8 hr work day, the application can be sort out and provided invitation for at least 25 applicant since all he/she needs to check mark the required eligibility.
I m sure they will examine very thoroughly for second stage. So good luck to all of us.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Wow that's pretty fast!! my pre-assessment took around 3 months!! (from May 2 til Jul 31)..
I am glad they have fix the timings...