+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

C

cchabert

Usually all banks in US have a notary and generally it's free, also I hear UPS Stores have one, but I don't know if they charge, I went to Bank of America and show them the originals and copies and told them I need this copies notarized, show my ID and that's it, they do the rest.

Hope this help

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
DNA:

Congrats!!!

dnataraj said:
Dear All,

Today I received my PNP nomination.
Following are my time lines:

June 6th 2008 : applied for pre-assessment
July 31st 2008 : received packet to apply for PNP
Aug 11th 2008: applied for PNP
Nov 7th 2008 : Received PNP nomination (dated October 27)

Validity of this AINP till 25th April 2009

Thank all for suggestions. I shall keep posted about the progress with CIC.

-DNA

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
CCHa... Congrats to you too!

cchabert said:
I just got a phone call from my wife, we just receive the invitation package on the mail, it has a date of October 29, I send the pre-assessment on October 4th. Woohhoooo...!

Now it's my turn to have a beer!!

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
I notarized all pages of passport, diplomas, certification, at Bank Of America (for free). Ask for the person business card as well and attached to the application.

Good luck.

seljem said:
Hi natraj,

Congradulations.........

Do i need to get notarization on each and every page of Educational Degrees, diplomas and Passport copies..

How you guys got notarization.......... Can you please explain

Thanks
BhaskarG

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
I agree - We should definitely keep in touch and get the momentum going.

toledoresident said:
hi nat,

congratulations man!!!!!!!!

but we don't want to miss you, we all will meet in alberta one day....... I suggest our club name.....AAH!!!!!!!!! CLUB

Albera AINP H1B club!!!!!!!!

If anyone is software engineer we can start website called AAHCLUB.COM !!!!!!!!

I dont see maltido often in this forum now a days ??? where r u man .....

BCGUY,

you are great buddy....keep us posted with latest information....... just have a question to BCGUY, when do you think that canada minister will restart the immigration process by identifying certain streams ?

OLU & INGE,

how are you guys ?
hope you both are about to get nominations....
best of luck...........

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
Its a great esteem to be live to the fraternity of this group in general
and to the beacon lights in particular....

I received the green packet today.... my status :

Applied preassessment on : Oct 9
Recieved application Packet : Nov 8

Thanks and best wishes to all group members.

C

cchabert

Question for the others:

1.-Do I need to include the last page of the form ABPNP 003 or the form IMM 5476 (Use of representative) to the application for AINP? I'm doing everything by myself and I don;t have a representative for this process. or include the forms ans put N/A on them?

Any ideas?

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hey Guys...

I got the packet today (Invitation to apply).

Applied pre assessment: October 23rd
Got Invitation: November 8th (Dated 4th November)

Will send all the documents on Monday.

All the best to everybody

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Dnataraj,

I have a question for you. Can you please tell me if i gave to send all my educational documents or just the last degree i completed. As in my case i did MBA so do i have to also submit my other educational documents

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
moiz4you said:
aliz said:
moiz4you said:
Congrats all you guys. Is there anybody who applied under the 0611 code.

I hope we all get our letters very soon.

Rest keep us posted everyone guys
Hi Moiz4you,
Yes I did apply under 0611, as my job is not directly sale, but my job functions are related to Finane and Sales, therefore I applied under 0611

0611 Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers

Sales, marketing and advertising managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, wholesale and e-business sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale establishments, marketing and public relations consulting companies and government departments.

Did you also apply under 0611?
Hey Aliz,

I also applied under 0611. My position is of a Management analyst, but i perform most of the duties of a marketing manager.

I applied for pre assessment on October 23rd and recieve the document receipt confirmation same day. Waiting for the invitation letter.

How about you. when did you apply?
Hi Moiz4you
I also applied under 0611. My position is of Regional Manager Donor Services, but I perform mostly Financial and

Managerial role for my organization.

I applied for my pre assessment on September 30th 2008

I received receipt email on October 3rd

Received invitation letter dated Oct. 10th on October 17th 2008 by mail with package

Planning to submit all the certified copies, and copy of CIC and Alberta form probably by 14 Nov.

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
moiz4you said:
Dnataraj,

I have a question for you. Can you please tell me if i gave to send all my educational documents or just the last degree i completed. As in my case i did MBA so do i have to also submit my other educational documents
Moiz4you

As per my knowledge, and understanding, I may be wrong, please correct seniors. whatever you wrote in the form, all the education degrees and certificate or associations, you have to send certified copies of all the degrees along with transcripts.

As as per my understanding you mention your previous employer, then you have send the copy of job contract/ job reference letter/ pay stub or whatever stuff you have available.

Hope this will helps you!

agrisiva

Nov 8, 2008
My Timeline...

July 29, 2008 : applied for pre-assessment
Aug 14, 2008: docs sent thru email
Sept 17, 2008 : Invitation sent by AINP
Oct 14, 2008: applied for PNP
Nov 6th 2008 : Received confirmation email with my file # xxxx-xx-0289

I am ready with my FSW application but heard from CIC that if I apply FSW now with fees and request to convert the appln later to Provincial nominee, I have to pay again. I don't wanna do that. So waiting to get nomination first.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
moiz4you said:
Dnataraj,

I think you need to definitely submit the educational documents related to your NOC code and H1B. Other documents you can submit but the highlight should be on the ones related to your NOC code andH1B. In fact degrees not relevant to your application might dilute your case. So bottom line, submit those directly relate to your H1B and NOC code under which you are applying.

Good luck.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
cchabert said:
Question for the others:

1.-Do I need to include the last page of the form ABPNP 003 or the form IMM 5476 (Use of representative) to the application for AINP? I'm doing everything by myself and I don;t have a representative for this process. or include the forms ans put N/A on them?

Any ideas?
If you are going on your own, do not submit IMM 5476. I too did not submit!!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
yrinaldy said:
I agree - We should definitely keep in touch and get the momentum going.

toledoresident said:
hi nat,

congratulations man!!!!!!!!

but we don't want to miss you, we all will meet in alberta one day....... I suggest our club name.....AAH!!!!!!!!! CLUB

Albera AINP H1B club!!!!!!!!

If anyone is software engineer we can start website called AAHCLUB.COM !!!!!!!!

I dont see maltido often in this forum now a days ??? where r u man .....

BCGUY,

you are great buddy....keep us posted with latest information....... just have a question to BCGUY, when do you think that canada minister will restart the immigration process by identifying certain streams ?

OLU & INGE,

how are you guys ?
hope you both are about to get nominations....
best of luck...........
I can see everyone active here. But where is kangster??