+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
cchabert said:
I just got a phone call from my wife, we just receive the invitation package on the mail, it has a date of October 29, I send the pre-assessment on October 4th. Woohhoooo...!

Now it's my turn to have a beer!!
Yes now you should have a beer. Congratulations.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Many many congrats to achieve a milestone. It is indeed cuz now the only medical and security things come along and for my point of you that you have reached 70% to get canadian PR. Good luck to the rest of 30%
Also if you don't mind to tell that do you have ur fingerprint ready or when did u apply for them. Do we need to submit police report from home country too?

Congrat. to chhabert as well and i m sure u will hurry to mail the documents asap:)
Good weekend guys!

dnataraj said:
Dear All,

Today I received my PNP nomination.
Following are my time lines:

June 6th 2008 : applied for pre-assessment
July 31st 2008 : received packet to apply for PNP
Aug 11th 2008: applied for PNP
Nov 7th 2008 : Received PNP nomination (dated October 27)

Validity of this AINP till 25th April 2009

Thank all for suggestions. I shall keep posted about the progress with CIC.

-DNA

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
dnataraj said:
The next step is to apply to CIC with the nomination certificate. Yes it is CIC forms (copy of which we send to Alberta) with photos.

My NOC is 2121 and my file number was 0092.

Hope it helps.
-dna

Nice.......So for me 150 more applications to go.....which translates to 2-3 months for the PNP. Now dnataraj, did you get your FBI finger prints done already or you are going to jump into it now. Thanks for all the info...you guys are kind of leading the way for newbies like us.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
I am not going for fingerprinting right now. I shall do that when CIC office asks for it. This is because, fingerprints have a validity period and there is no point in doing it in advance.

chinadoll

Oct 9, 2008
Thanks Mitzi and congrats to everyone that got to the next level of the PNP process!....seems like its a good day for all...

chinadoll

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
I am not going for fingerprinting right now. I shall do that when CIC office asks for it. This is because, fingerprints have a validity period and there is no point in doing it in advance.
Congratulations DNA...
I believe you will apply to CIC, Buffalo office. Please keep us posted on what documentation you provide as well as fees (Canadian $ or US $). Are you going to pay landing fees upfront?
Once again congrats.. have a beer and chill out

Taps

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Thank you all for your congratulations. I feel great to be in this forum.
I shall keep you posted with CIC etc.
I really got great tips from Leon, BCguy, Inge, Olu and rest. Keep the good work guys!!

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Congratulations to everyone who made it to the next level.
It is very uplifting to know that things are really moving forward now.
We just hope that our invitation to apply for the AINP comes next.
Just would like to know if anyone here a Filipino or an H1B in the medical field?
Thanks!

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Congrats all you guys. Is there anybody who applied under the 0611 code.

I hope we all get our letters very soon.

Rest keep us posted everyone guys

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
moiz4you said:

Hi Moiz4you,
Yes I did apply under 0611, as my job is not directly sale, but my job functions are related to Finane and Sales, therefore I applied under 0611

0611 Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers

Sales, marketing and advertising managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, wholesale and e-business sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale establishments, marketing and public relations consulting companies and government departments.

Did you also apply under 0611?

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
aliz said:
moiz4you said:

Hi Moiz4you,
Yes I did apply under 0611, as my job is not directly sale, but my job functions are related to Finane and Sales, therefore I applied under 0611

0611 Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers

Sales, marketing and advertising managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, wholesale and e-business sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale establishments, marketing and public relations consulting companies and government departments.

Did you also apply under 0611?
Hey Aliz,

I also applied under 0611. My position is of a Management analyst, but i perform most of the duties of a marketing manager.

I applied for pre assessment on October 23rd and recieve the document receipt confirmation same day. Waiting for the invitation letter.

How about you. when did you apply?

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
hi nat,

congratulations man!!!!!!!!

but we don't want to miss you, we all will meet in alberta one day....... I suggest our club name.....AAH!!!!!!!!! CLUB

Albera AINP H1B club!!!!!!!!

If anyone is software engineer we can start website called AAHCLUB.COM !!!!!!!!

I dont see maltido often in this forum now a days ??? where r u man .....

BCGUY,

you are great buddy....keep us posted with latest information....... just have a question to BCGUY, when do you think that canada minister will restart the immigration process by identifying certain streams ?

OLU & INGE,

how are you guys ?
hope you both are about to get nominations....
best of luck...........

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi natraj,

Congradulations.........

Do i need to get notarization on each and every page of Educational Degrees, diplomas and Passport copies..

How you guys got notarization.......... Can you please explain

Thanks
BhaskarG