+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
OMG!! I received my AINP packet too!! I am so "in" with the smiling people since friday :)))
Here is my time line from the start:

Oct 7 – I Called the Alberta Hotline and same day got the email for the 1 page pre-assessment form; emailed it same day.
Oct 8 - Received an email requesting for additional documents (H1-B visa, paystub, job description, NOC#etc)
Oct 10 – I emailed all the required documents
Oct 17 – Got the email confirmation
Nov. 8 - I received the AINP Packet!!

The mail was actually dated Nov. 3. Must be the traffic in LA:)
Happy weekend indeed!

kangster

Jun 19, 2008
I can see everyone active here. But where is kangster??
[/quote]
Well, I was reading this forum regularly just wanted to keep a low profile. In my down time, I did go to Canada and as a matter of fact the city I was in was Calgary, well it is a big city but not as big as the cities in the US. I was there for a couple of days but I would say that I did not find much difference between US & Canada. Did not have the time to test the waters for a job market but from what I see people living there do not want to move else where in Canada, they are happy there but yes Cold weather is a concern for a few but you get used to it.
Well here is my time lines so far....
Applied for PA May 12
Got Invitation August 21
Docs Sent September 1
Confirmation received Sept 8 with file number
November 27 received email requesting more documents...... Sent November 28 via fax
........Thats where I stand.... so far so good......any day now.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR VIEWS & INPUTS.

kangster

Jun 19, 2008
Guys this forum was getting a little Crowded with PA, PNP Certificates and CIC Process so I thought I start a new forum just for the last and final process of this puzzle.... I think this will create a better communication for the final countdown.... leaving PA and PNP still in the forum.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/alberta-immigrant-nominee-program-h1b-holders-cic-process-t11870.0.html
If you guys think that will help then go ahead break the ice there with your inputs, timelines and Q & A about the CIC process. It would help focus more on the last process itself.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
kangster said:
I can see everyone active here. But where is kangster??
Well, I was reading this forum regularly just wanted to keep a low profile. In my down time, I did go to Canada and as a matter of fact the city I was in was Calgary, well it is a big city but not as big as the cities in the US. I was there for a couple of days but I would say that I did not find much difference between US & Canada. Did not have the time to test the waters for a job market but from what I see people living there do not want to move else where in Canada, they are happy there but yes Cold weather is a concern for a few but you get used to it.
Well here is my time lines so far....
Applied for PA May 12
Got Invitation August 21
Docs Sent September 1
Confirmation received Sept 8 with file number
November 27 received email requesting more documents...... Sent November 28 via fax
........Thats where I stand.... so far so good......any day now.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR VIEWS & INPUTS.
[/quote]

Thank you for updating us kangster. can you please tell us what kind of documents were requested by the AIPNP office in your second stage.

Moiz

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
dnataraj said:
moiz4you said:
Dnataraj,

I have a question for you. Can you please tell me if i gave to send all my educational documents or just the last degree i completed. As in my case i did MBA so do i have to also submit my other educational documents
I think you need to definitely submit the educational documents related to your NOC code and H1B. Other documents you can submit but the highlight should be on the ones related to your NOC code andH1B. In fact degrees not relevant to your application might dilute your case. So bottom line, submit those directly relate to your H1B and NOC code under which you are applying.

Good luck.
Thank You Dnataraj.

umaguy

Nov 9, 2008
dnataraj,

Congratulations on your receipt of the certificate! I've been reading this thread for a while and really appreciate the inputs from you and others. You have been extemely helpful. I applied under the same NOC code as yours and just submitted the invited application forms for provincial nimonation early this month. I also had FSW application submitted in August this year.

As to the CIC stage that you are in now, what kind of documents are required in addition to these forms you submitted for the nomination application? Police clearance certificates? Degree certificates? Transcripts for the degrees? Passport copies? Proof for all jobs? Spouse's degrees and work experiences? etc. Which ones need to be original and which ones noterized? I ask because I submitted some original ones to the FSW application and I do not have any original ones left for some documents. If you could provide a list of the documents requied along with the information such as original or notarized, I would really appreciate it. And many others can benefit too.

Thanks in advance.

umaguy

Nov 9, 2008
Hi,

As some of you have also applied for canadian PR through FSW route, do you know if we withdraw our FSW applications after we get Alberta nomination, can you get the whole application package back along with our application fees?

Thanks. This forum is great.

umaguy

Nov 9, 2008
dnataraj,

I just found out this list from Buffalo's web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

If your list is the same as this list (under the column P), then I know what they are. Could you check if they are the same? Thanks again.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
cchabert said:
Usually all banks in US have a notary and generally it's free, also I hear UPS Stores have one, but I don't know if they charge, I went to Bank of America and show them the originals and copies and told them I need this copies notarized, show my ID and that's it, they do the rest.

Hope this help
You are lucky I tried at two BoA branches they said no. They can't sign copies. Then I went to FedEx they did it.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
does anyone know when FSW process will restart ? I heard that decision will be made within a week or two ? if anyone has hired a lawyer could you please confirm this through your lawyer ?

ainph1b

Nov 9, 2008
yes i heard also that FSW will restart in couple of weeks, but no one is sure, also there is change of guard in ministery.....heard that new minister also very efficient like the previous one...so probably we will get the results soon

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hi,

Anybody who got the pre assessment approved please help me with this question on the form

On the ABPNP 003 form, page 1, question no 14 Country of last Permanent Residence.

Do i write India or USA as i dont have US green card and am working here on H1 Visa only.

kangster

Jun 19, 2008
Thank you for updating us kangster. can you please tell us what kind of documents were requested by the AIPNP office in your second stage.

Moiz
[/quote]

Here is the weird thing they asked me to send them Pay-Stubs and Current Employer letter again..... strange thing is I had employers letters there already and so were the pay stubs..... why they asked again....I have no clue... Hope this helps... I know someone else was asked to send the pay-stubs again too.... but employer letter???