+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Hi OLUSOLALEKAN
SO when l return my invitation for APNP do l have to attach all the supporting documents that l will be using for the federal as well including my photos? or just what is required in the app?

jajamaya

Oct 7, 2008
Hello,

How do we know whether we passed the pre-assesment process? By email, or by mail? or will they email you first then mail your the result??

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
funds to be mentioned in schedule 4

Hi
I got invitation.
Now i try to post tht back with neccasary documents.
There is a question which ask about funds in my bank.How much i must mention in that,is there any minimum amount to be mentioned ?

Thanks

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
You will receive it by mail. You will need that ORIGINAL invitation letter when apply for the nomination. Along with the invitation, you will have a green adhesive with a number that you will need to attach to the mailing envelope, and some instructions, checklist, forms that needs to be filled.

jajamaya said:
Hello,

How do we know whether we passed the pre-assesment process? By email, or by mail? or will they email you first then mail your the result??

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Re: funds to be mentioned in schedule 4

Yes, there is a minimum amount of funds. It is somewhere in the CIC forms (check the website), if you search you will find how much do you need for 1, 2 , 3, etc. family members.

satyac said:
Hi
I got invitation.
Now i try to post tht back with neccasary documents.
There is a question which ask about funds in my bank.How much i must mention in that,is there any minimum amount to be mentioned ?

Thanks

magiqhand

Oct 7, 2008
rascojenkins said:
HI magiqhand did u recieve an invitation to apply for provincial nominee already?
yes I have received my invitation. I applied on August 19th and received my invitation to apply for the AINP about two weeks ago.

magiqhand

Oct 7, 2008
jajamaya said:
Hello,

You will receive a package in your mail. In some cases you get an email before but that is not very common.

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
just what is required in the application. No photos though.

rascojenkins said:
Hi OLUSOLALEKAN
SO when l return my invitation for APNP do l have to attach all the supporting documents that l will be using for the federal as well including my photos? or just what is required in the app?

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
dnataraj

You have to withdraw the FSW if you must submit PnP application to CIC. YOU CANNOT HAVE TWO APPLICATIONS AT THE SAME TIME WITH CIC.

You have the right to WITHDRAW your application at CIC without going through your lawyer/representatives even if you used them to submit the application. Just send the withdrawal request to CIC directly and instruct them to stop communicating with the lawyers. Change the mailing address to yours and submit the PnP application with your Alberta PnP certificate.

I don't support withdrawing FSW if you have gotten to Medical/IA on the FSW route. I am in similar situation whereby I estimate my PnP certificate and FSW IA will come at the same time by the end this month or first two weeks in November. If the IA comes with no request for additional request for info but only medical request and Landing fees, I may not withdraw the FSW. Otherwise, I will withdraw and submit a PnP.

olusolalekan

dnataraj said:
olusolalekan said:
dnataraj and walkingfunny,

You are right. they are slow. My number is xxxx-08-0142 and i also submitted the second stage in August. I expect PnP certificate in November but if i have done FSW medical by then, i wouldn't withdraw FSW.

olusolalekan
Olusolalekan, Ingegarcia, Leon and BCguy

I have a question.
I submitted my FSW on July 4th with Alberta as my intended province to stay. Now if I get my PNP nomination, do I need to withdraw FSW? Or is it OK to have two applications with CIC (of course with same province of preference). I am asking this because, my FSW is through a lawyer and PNP, I am doing on my own. The lawyer knows about my PNP and he may not oblige to doing PNP on my own and may not withdraw FSW.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Second Attempt: what Documents required to submit for offical AB Nominee, Please

Hi Experts, here is my second attempt to ask the same Q and I have seen the others asked this Q too, but unfortunetely either this Q has been overlooked or neglected.
please answer this time.
1). After the pre-assessment approval, what kind of documents need to submit/enclose to process the AB PNP certificate.
Yes, I got the idea that we do not need any police report and/or FBI clearance certificate and no need to enclose photos. Thanks to let us know.

Besides that what are the other relevants documents will go along with the original application of PNP certificate?
Please answer whoever know but I am counting Olule, ingerga, dantraj, maltio whoever have already applied.[sorry for userid, if mispell]
Thanks

C

cchabert

This one is for olusolalekan ...you mention this..."I am in similar situation whereby I estimate my PnP certificate and FSW IA will come at the same time by the end this month or first two weeks in November. If the IA comes with no request for additional request for info but only medical request and Landing fees, I may not withdraw the FSW. Otherwise, I will withdraw and submit a PnP."

My question is ...you summit your landing fee to FSW and I assume they cash the check, did you send another landing fees to Alberta? or how usually work?

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Second Attempt: what Documents required to submit for offical AB Nominee, Please

findude32 said:
Hi Experts, here is my second attempt to ask the same Q and I have seen the others asked this Q too, but unfortunetely either this Q has been overlooked or neglected.
please answer this time.
1). After the pre-assessment approval, what kind of documents need to submit/enclose to process the AB PNP certificate.
Yes, I got the idea that we do not need any police report and/or FBI clearance certificate and no need to enclose photos. Thanks to let us know.

Besides that what are the other relevants documents will go along with the original application of PNP certificate?
Please answer whoever know but I am counting Olule, ingerga, dantraj, maltio whoever have already applied.[sorry for userid, if mispell]
Thanks
findude32.. Here is what I sent.. some of the documents may be applicable on case by case basis.
Copies of Passport - Self and family.
Copies of my I-797's
Copies of convocation certificates [University Certificates] - Self and spouse.
Copies of Experience letters - Self
Copy of latest paystub - Self
Copies of my certifications -
Original Invitation letter
Photos - 2 each with name and DOB in back. - I realized this is not required for AINP

I hope this helps.

Taps

C

cchabert

This one is for Findude32.

I haven't receive my invitation to AINP but I already summit my FSW and I'm pretty sure they will ask for this:

Photocopy of the Marriage Certificate.
Photocopy of the Birth Certificates. (For you, your spouse, and children)
Photocopy of Educational Degrees/Diplomas (For you and your spouse)
Original or notarized Educational Transcripts (For you and your spouse)
Original or Notarized Photocopy of Employment Reference Letters (http://canadavisa.com/doc/ref.htm)
Photocopy of proof of legal status in your current country of residency (For example: work visa, student visa, etc). *Only necessary if you live in a country other than your country of citizenship. You will therefore need to provide photocopies of all your I 797/I20 Approval Notice Forms received. As well, if your actual H1B / F1/etc.visa and entry stamps are on an older passport, please provide copies of all pages of this passport as well.

Of course I can be wrong but I think if Alberta send you and invitation they want to collect all the info to send to CIC and CIC only will ask for FBI and Medicals that way the program is faster than the normal FSW. Alberta is saving time to CIC.

Cheers