+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

kirang

Jul 31, 2008
@ Maldito.

Thanks for your reply. Please keep me posted of any changes since we applied for the same NOC.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Maldito,
Thanks for Information.

strawberry1009,
Yes for dependents only passport front and back and visa.

About job description: I think the papers submitted to USCIS by employer are enough. For some people for example it will be dangerous to tell their employers about this Canadian Immigration. But if you can get one it doesn't hurt perhaps. I am submitting both.

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
Thanks! appreciate your reply.

dnataraj said:
Maldito,
Thanks for Information.

strawberry1009,
Yes for dependents only passport front and back and visa.

About job description: I think the papers submitted to USCIS by employer are enough. For some people for example it will be dangerous to tell their employers about this Canadian Immigration. But if you can get one it doesn't hurt perhaps. I am submitting both.

maldito

Aug 2, 2008
strawberry1009 said:
Hi Maldito,

For the pre-assessment I also used the job description my employer submitted to USCIS for the H1B petition. But for the nomination certificate application to PNP alberta, what did you submit as job decription? same document?
yep, i submitted the same document. =)

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
hi friends ...

seems like u guys are expert in all this ...its great to see people sharing information...first I would like to share regarding my case ...i applied through one of the consultants ...and they submitted my application under federal .....on 20th dec 2007 ... and application is under processing status ...and they people have asked for IELTS ..score ...i have to submit it my month end.....

..i got to know abt the alberta prorgam ....from my consultant and he said incase u want to skip IELTS ..u can apply under this program ...that will also make the process faster ....and he said I will have to pay extra 500 fees ..to them... and I said .....i m really thinking not to pay him the money ....

so need ur guidence ....i saw the form ..it seemed very simple to me ..I have few small question ..

Should I simply send the one page document to them and they will ask for all other documents : education ..experience ...and all other or do I have to send the documents with the one page application .. ? If yes ..what all documents I need to send ... ?

Other question is where to mention the category no under which one has to apply...? ..i mean all the information system analyst and all stuff ....

Will be waiting for reply for all u experts ....

Thanks
Salil

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
Hi Salil,

I assume you are an H1B holder.

My suggestion to get things started for you is to either: 1. call the alberta hotline 780.427-6419 and ask about the H1B strategic recruitment stream. they will ask for your emaill address and will send you all the documents you need to submit and link to the application form within 2 days. or you can 2. email them through the albertacanada.com website that way you are sure they have your correct email--also get a reply within 2 days.

Through the ways I mentioned above, you submit ALL your pre-assessment documents together which I think is better since it assures you that they get your docs in a bundle and there is lesser chance of mix-up. Just my opinion.

Their reply will give you info you need on the pre-assessment.

to check your NOC: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/en/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/oup/abouplist.shtml

hope this helps.

maldito

Aug 2, 2008
Parwati said:
Hi Maldito,

I wanna know did ur pre-assessment got approved?
Hello! Yes, my pre-assessment got approved. They sent me a letter of invitation and all the rest of the forms. I've returned these forms (together with all my documents) to PNP Alberta already. So now I'm just waiting for the approval (I hope) of my provincial nomination. =)

kirang

Jul 31, 2008
Hello everybody,

My attorney confirmed that he received the invitation to apply for the Alberta PNP. He also send me lot of forms that I need to fill and send it to him so that he can verify those forms and submit to Alberta ASAP.

For the people whole re curious this is my background. Applied for pre-assessment on July 4, 2008 and receive invitation today August 6, 2008. I have a MS in civil engineering with 4 years experience (half year on OPT and 3 and half on H1B). Hope this helps.

Good luck to everybody.

Kirang.