+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

STK

May 29, 2014
nshah32 said:
I sent only inter marksheet attested photocopy by BIEK and WES accepted it and issued me ECA.
How you got your mark-sheet in sealed envelop? Any contact if you can share on my personal message box?

Regards,
STK

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
STK said:
How you got your mark-sheet in sealed envelop? Any contact if you can share on my personal message box?

Regards,
STK
Dear STK,

Go to Marksheet section of BIEK and ask the guy who is there. He will do it if you insist.

syb1736

Apr 27, 2014
dear Member ,

please help me out i am just worried as i dint recieve my assesment yet though it has been completed on 6th june . i tried to get the updates from WES but they said , it will be delivered with in 4-6 weeks .Is that really so?? when i expected to get my assesment result.

STK

May 29, 2014
nshah32 said:
Dear STK,

Go to Marksheet section of BIEK and ask the guy who is there. He will do it if you insist.
Yes, I went there and ask them to seal it and they did it but in a envelop that has black rectangle covered their monogram and new monogram printed above it and sealed from back side. Will this work or should I ask them to give it in a new envelop that has no correction mark on it?

STK

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
What method of delivery you selected? via regular mail or courier for result delivery?

syb1736 said:
dear Member ,

please help me out i am just worried as i dint recieve my assesment yet though it has been completed on 6th june . i tried to get the updates from WES but they said , it will be delivered with in 4-6 weeks .Is that really so?? when i expected to get my assesment result.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
ibabur said:
your email id please
Dear iBabur , I am applying for NOC2241 ,can you please send me the format of reference letter on my email so that I ask my company's HR for it.

email id : aun_abbas89@yahoo.com

STK

May 29, 2014
F_S_W said:
AOA,

guys , be patient, let me release my frustration first:

WES guys are really stupid, duffers, idiots, nonsense, rude, fools, morons, twits, nitwits, silly persons, dunces, ninnies, dorks, kooks, senseless, dumb, dull, crazy, ridiculous, brainless, childish, preposterous, inanes, ludicrous, imprudent, bumblers, numskulls, ignoramus, incompetents, muddlers, stooges, birdbrains, fatheads, dolts, boobers, simpleton,clowns, twerps, oafs, imbeciles.............(pppppppphhhhhhoooooooooooooo) STILL I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS BUT END OF VOCABULARY.......!!!!!!!!!

now please turn the page to Pakistani Staff working in BISE's (ALL)...............they are all ........(except a few)

now please seniors tell me......can i get my fee refund from WES? if yes.....HOW? if no......then what?
Dear,

Will all the bullies you've wrote will refund your WES fee? Yes, I can understand the frustration but this is certainly not the way. This reflects negative image of Pakistan.

Also this all is happening due to some of our friends who just to make their future bright submit fake documents and now we have to face the music.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
then they are correct, it will take more than a month to deliver
syb1736 said:
Regular mail

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I have emailed samples, but these are focused on NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers so you need to prepare accordingly, but these can give an idea

swash110 said:
Dear iBabur , I am applying for NOC2241 ,can you please send me the format of reference letter on my email so that I ask my company's HR for it.

email id : aun_abbas89 @ yahoo.com

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Agree with STK, its our own mistakes that has blacklisted Pakistanis on many forums, every one look us suspiciously due to their past experiences.

Now they have made the system strict for us to minimize frauds and we have to follow them if we want to go to THEIR COUNTRY.

as a solution, you can pay again to CES or other assessment service and keep talking to WES to refund, may be if you are lucky then you will get back your money.

2nd solution is not recommended but can work in corrupt system of Pakistan, that is to use approach or money to get all requirements complete.

WES will not look for your state of helplessness and will keep on insisting to complete their requirements.

STK said:
Dear,

Will all the bullies you've wrote will refund your WES fee? Yes, I can understand the frustration but this is certainly not the way. This reflects negative image of Pakistan.

Also this all is happening due to some of our friends who just to make their future bright submit fake documents and now we have to face the music.
F_S_W said:
AOA,

guys , be patient, let me release my frustration first:

WES guys are really stupid, duffers, idiots, nonsense, rude, fools, morons, twits, nitwits, silly persons, dunces, ninnies, dorks, kooks, senseless, dumb, dull, crazy, ridiculous, brainless, childish, preposterous, inanes, ludicrous, imprudent, bumblers, numskulls, ignoramus, incompetents, muddlers, stooges, birdbrains, fatheads, dolts, boobers, simpleton,clowns, twerps, oafs, imbeciles.............(pppppppphhhhhhoooooooooooooo) STILL I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS BUT END OF VOCABULARY.......!!!!!!!!!

now please turn the page to Pakistani Staff working in BISE's (ALL)...............they are all ........(except a few)

now please seniors tell me......can i get my fee refund from WES? if yes.....HOW? if no......then what?

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STK said:
Dear,

Dear STK,
first of all, my post annoyed you, sorry, i have immediately removed my post for 2 reason:

1- it annoyed STK (you)
2- it created negative image of Pakistan (this is really a serious crime)

bro you said all the "bullies" i used? i imagine that you know the definition of "bullies", if yes - then u know its not "bullies" -but if you don't know then please consult Online Cambridge Dictionary, it will help you.

Important:
please use dictionary and find the meaning of each and every word i used.........the meaning will be "Stupid" or "someone who does silly things" - bro i never used any sub-standard word. I don't like bullies, neither as offender nor victim? hope now you are happy with my explanation.

BUT

when i said "Stupid" to WES people, (according to u) i created negative image of Pakistan, but my dear brother how you will justify WES's actions? please read below:

1- you write a letter to Harvard University and ask them to change their verification procedure because of you letter, (BRO) could you imagine the words you will receive as "RESPONSE" from Harvard? they will use some words which i can't explain here.

point is...why WES is asking our BISE's to change their official policy for " FOREIGN VERIFICATION", BISE's have set policy, BUT WES is trying to manipulate its position? why BISE should sign TRF? WES is forcing us, and as a result we are trying to use "AGENTS", "USING BRIBES", "USING WASTA" etc etc. OK u need verification, fair enough, get verification and thats it, why only TRF?

it is WES that forcing us to use illegal means to get TRF signed?

2- BISE result card are valid for 6 months, after that "RESULT CARDS MUST BE CONSIDERED INVALID" (this is written on you result card , check it) , after 6 months "SANAD" is only valid document. so if they want verification, fair enough get it from institution with"VALID" dox, why they are asking for "INVALID" dox.

point is.......someone is asking you to provide "INVALID DOX" for the verification purposes instead of "VALID DOX" so , my dear STK, please you tell me what you will call such a person?

i have a lot to write....but i think that's enough to prove me "NOT GUILTY OF CREATING NEGATIVE IMAGE OF PAKISTAN".

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibabur said:
Agree with STK, its our own mistakes that has blacklisted Pakistanis on many forums, every one look us suspiciously due to their past experiences.

Now they have made the system strict for us to minimize frauds and we have to follow them if we want to go to THEIR COUNTRY.

as a solution, you can pay again to CES or other assessment service and keep talking to WES to refund, may be if you are lucky then you will get back your money.

2nd solution is not recommended but can work in corrupt system of Pakistan, that is to use approach or money to get all requirements complete.

WES will not look for your state of helplessness and will keep on insisting to complete their requirements.
dear ibabur!
thanx for the comments, at least you provided a solution instead of accusing me of "creating negative image of Pakistan",
bro a lot of us are stuck just because of TRF, now a lot of time already passed, i am in middle of nowhere, applied 29 April to WES, still nothing, 1 week before BISE sent my dox to WES, still on its way to there, but problem is BISE officials are not signing TRF, they sent my dox with their "Official Report", the controller told me that they can't do this legally, until the policy is changed? so thats is why they sent according to their own format.

about CES, its really good, but still uncertainity, as some of forum members said that you don't know when they will issue the report. so only pray......................one and only option.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Dear forum members

It is highly appreciable that u guys help each other.

i have made, to solve different queries..everybody is frustrated due to slow procedures not due to our own country, but soon when ur file will get transfer to visa office ...u have to face lots of pain

STK and FSW....guys ...just be realx u both are correct on your side...let just dont say some thing to each other..just pray for each other to get done with our procedures....so may we all unite in one place

i can understand ur frustrations...i have seen many people who got stuck in WES process in -spite they have given appropriate documents..

these all, not just waste energy as well as the money...so guys relax......

inshallah u will all be through from ur process very soon

FSW and STK u both r not wrong

haney1234

Jun 30, 2014
Hello Friends
I have done BEIT from UET Texla. I am confused about the attestation of documents. From HEC I'm fine but I am confused about my D.A.E and secondary documents, do i need to send my previous qualification certificates to ICAS/WES or just degree ( certificate + Transcript)
pls reply