19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
Dear,
first of all read the whole post carefully,

Step 1 - forget the WES, I mean don't use WES for the evaluation of your degrees. The reason is, when you will submit the application to WES, they will not review until you pay them in full, once you will pay, they will refuse your application saying that your BA degree is from the university which is not approved by WES. As a result you will lose fee, they will not refund your $ 300.

Step 2 – Read this Thread carefully, from page 1 to page 37, it will really help you.

Step 3 – (Suggestion) choose CES (University of Toronto) for the evaluation. Read their requirements.

Step 4 –Download CES application form, fill it in, fill the payment details, sign and date it.

Step 5 – make photocopies (must make Color Copies) of BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE + PASPORT BIO DATA PAGE (for ID requirement check the full requirement on application form), keep these color copies with the application form, and put the application form and these copies in A4 size envelope, and the seal it, write the address of CES on envelop and keep this envelop with you, when you will go to HEC, in next step you are going to Islamabad.

Step 6 – take all your original dox (make a lot of copies to use there), don't forget your original ID card, and go to HEC Islamabad office, reach there before 8:00am, write your name on the page and wait for the Token Opening.

Step 7 – get your documents attested from HEC, they will attest original first then photocopies, you can get original and photocopies attested same time. Get attested copies of the BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE. After getting these documents attested go to the main building of the HEC, passing through the main Gate, ask the Security guys that you want to get envelop sealed.

Step 8 – you will get to office, they will take attested copies of BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE and then they will put it in Envelop and seal it for you free. Then you receive the envelop and go outside take a taxi and go to AbPara(Islamabad).

Step 9 – in the Abpara , go to DHL, ask them for student package (Charge you Rs 1900). They know the procedure and they have the address of CES/WES/ICAS etc. tell them to send it to CES (UNI OF TORONTO) dont forget to tell them, give them both envelop the 1 you sealed with your dox and application form and the 2nd HEC SEALED. They will ship it for you. TAKE THE TRACKING NUMBER AND PUT IT IN POCKET.

STEP 10 – when you finish the DHL, the time would be (approximately) 6:00pm go to restaurant, wait for “Aftari”. Enjoy your aftari, relax, you have finished the job

Step 11 – contact CES and keep in touch they will give you approximate date of ECA report.

oh yeh, about points for visa, you will get points for your higher degree, if you have master then they will give you points for master, but to get the ECA report for your master degree, you will have to give your BA degree (copies, don't send originals) to evaluation agency (CES/WES/ICAS).

Anything else ???????????
Good One.....+1 to u..keep this tradition in continuation of helping each other

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear All,

I need you help regarding my Matric and intermediate Mark sheets. Actually i lost both of them, though i have my degree for both matric and intermediate. Do i need to apply for duplicate mark sheet or my degree certificates would be sufficient.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
qtasneem said:
Dear All,

I need you help regarding my Matric and intermediate Mark sheets. Actually i lost both of them, though i have my degree for both matric and intermediate. Do i need to apply for duplicate mark sheet or my degree certificates would be sufficient.
no brother, mark sheet is imp..u have to take out a duplicate one

kashifbari

Oct 13, 2012
mish i went through the CES website and they also need SSC and HSC documents.

Pakistan

Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
and
Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

All final Diplomas
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
firs of all thanx for the Comments,
secondly, yaar we are family here, on the same boat, for the same destination, so its our duty, +1 for you because you deserve all, the reason, you started this thread....keep it up.
Bro,

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
mish said:

Well i visited the CES website and there is no such thing they have listed regarding HEC. They are asking for the university to send the record directly. Please elaborate

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
qtasneem said:
Well i visited the CES website and there is no such thing they have listed regarding HEC. They are asking for the university to send the record directly. Please elaborate
Both are acceptable.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
"F_S_W" is correct, HEC attested and sealed are accepted, again i am recommending you to read this forum thread and you will get detailed discussion on it, even you will see the reply from CES representative where he is saying that for Pakistani applicants HEC documents are accepted but they should be sealed
qtasneem said:

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Its confirmed from CES representative the for FSWP Post Secondary assessment you dont need to send SSC or HSSC certificates.
Read this thread and you will see the exact replies from CES representatives on this, "F_S_W" mentioned above the correct steps that many of us has followed
kashifbari said:
mish i went through the CES website and they also need SSC and HSC documents.

Pakistan

Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
and
Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

All final Diplomas
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qtasneem said:
Dear qtasneem,
it looks you have not followed my advice, dear at first hand read the whole thread, it will give you a lot of information which will make your doubts clear, if you continued to work at the current speed that , i am afraid, you may lose the chance to apply, because applicants are applying from the whole world, not only from Pakistan.

Please Read the whole thread now!

now come to your new query, at the moment you don't need valuation for you SSC/HSSC. for the FSW you will get points only for your Master Degree. do u understand what i mean?

so i advise you to apply for Post Secondary Evaluation through CES. CES has two Evaluation options 1 is Secondary Evaluation 2nd is Post Secondary Evaluation.

i recommend you to go for Post Secondary at this Stage, because Post secondary Evaluation is Must (for Master Degree Holders) to apply for the FSW. here is the form Link:

http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/CES-Application-Form-FSWP-Post-Secondary-Education-Assessment-Form-I-PS-v-21.pdf

download it, read it. and fill it, sign it, date it. follow the instruction on the form.

if you choose both evaluation Secondary and Post secondary at this stage then you will need Marks Sheets for SSC/HSSC which will consume a lot of time.

remember even the CES will take approximately 6 -8 weeks after receiving your dox, to issue you the ECA report. read this forum, a lot of applicants are turning to CES, people are turning away from WES. So soon there will be more rush at CES.

2ND CES has changed the policy for Pakistani Applicants, now CES is accepting HEC sealed envelop, so this is positive, because you can finish this process in 1 day. if you want to go through your universities it is still valid but trust me, your universities will not finish in 1 day. so go for HEC.

don't get confused, they are accepting HEC envelop now. go for it , NOW. don't waste your time.

you get ECA report for Post Secondary, then apply for FSW, THEN, during that time, if you want you can apply for Secondary Evaluation, there is no restriction.

GO FOR IT NOW!

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qtasneem said:
dear,
check your inbox, i replied PM.

cheers

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear, Thanks for your help i just got my Transcripts from HEC but one issue which i would like to discuss is that my transcript comprises of twp pages and they have only attested the last page of my Transcript. Do i need to attest other page too.

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear F_S_W,

As suggested i checked the status on HEC website but i couldn't find any. There is my Application tab on the top and when i click this tab, It shows no application record.

omairanwer

Jul 3, 2014
MISH Please help !

I have read and understood the entire process. My problem is that by mistake i laminated my Matric mark sheet. i have all the documents attested from relevant boards and the degree from HEC. What to do with my laminated Matric mark sheet.

Will the BISE lahore attest my laminated mark sheet along with its photocopy ? i think it necessary for us to first get the originals attested and only then can we have our photocopies attested.

Please help me on this. For recap i have following photocopies attested along with originals (Matric certificate done, FSc certificate done from BISE & IBCC) similarly (Degree & transcript done from HEC - Sealed Envelope), now my only problem are the mark sheets for FSc and matric but matric mark sheet is laminated, cant take the cover off as it would tear the mark sheet apart.

Is there any thing i can do ? please please please help ! really appreciate your response.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Thats ok, but make sure to seal them in envelope by HEC, if its properly sealed then no issue with CES
HEC only attests one page, as thats the cost of the stamp they place on page(800 for original and 500 for photocopy)

qtasneem said:
Dear, Thanks for your help i just got my Transcripts from HEC but one issue which i would like to discuss is that my transcript comprises of twp pages and they have only attested the last page of my Transcript. Do i need to attest other page too.