Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
No worries, just send your sealed docs to CES, but if you are going for WES then you need to verify the online status from HEC, as some persons suggested on some other threads that this status is only available in HEC office so you can go there and ask them by giving stamp number to check the updated status of verification

qtasneem said:
Dear F_S_W,

As suggested i checked the status on HEC website but i couldn't find any. There is my Application tab on the top and when i click this tab, It shows no application record.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Are you opting for WES or CES? if CES then you dont require matric or inter docs.
For WES i hope if your SSC and HSSC certificates has written detailed marks of every subject then you dont need to attest and send seperate marksheets, as i am from Faisalabad board, and they issue a temporary result in form of result card that can be error prone, then they send Sanad/certificate that has the final marks details written on them, so after getting certificate the result card is void.
So i hope you are good to go with both certificates only but confirm that they should have each subjects marks written on that.
But to avoid any issue with WES, go with CES as they dont require these documents.

omairanwer said:
MISH Please help !

I have read and understood the entire process. My problem is that by mistake i laminated my Matric mark sheet. i have all the documents attested from relevant boards and the degree from HEC. What to do with my laminated Matric mark sheet.

Will the BISE lahore attest my laminated mark sheet along with its photocopy ? i think it necessary for us to first get the originals attested and only then can we have our photocopies attested.

Please help me on this. For recap i have following photocopies attested along with originals (Matric certificate done, FSc certificate done from BISE & IBCC) similarly (Degree & transcript done from HEC - Sealed Envelope), now my only problem are the mark sheets for FSc and matric but matric mark sheet is laminated, cant take the cover off as it would tear the mark sheet apart.

Is there any thing i can do ? please please please help ! really appreciate your response.

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear this quite frustrating. I checked the status at HEC office and it was showing applied then when i collected the documents i didn't check that and came back. Now at home i am trying to check my applications in my hec account. It is not showing anything.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
You might need to visit HEC office again to check the status if you are really worried about that.
But i have seen alot of peoples that they dont check their status, and if they get some email about status then goto HEC to ask them to update their status
qtasneem said:
Dear this quite frustrating. I checked the status at HEC office and it was showing applied then when i collected the documents i didn't check that and came back. Now at home i am trying to check my applications in my hec account. It is not showing anything.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
omairanwer said:
MISH Please help !

I have read and understood the entire process. My problem is that by mistake i laminated my Matric mark sheet. i have all the documents attested from relevant boards and the degree from HEC. What to do with my laminated Matric mark sheet.

Will the BISE lahore attest my laminated mark sheet along with its photocopy ? i think it necessary for us to first get the originals attested and only then can we have our photocopies attested.

Please help me on this. For recap i have following photocopies attested along with originals (Matric certificate done, FSc certificate done from BISE & IBCC) similarly (Degree & transcript done from HEC - Sealed Envelope), now my only problem are the mark sheets for FSc and matric but matric mark sheet is laminated, cant take the cover off as it would tear the mark sheet apart.

Is there any thing i can do ? please please please help ! really appreciate your response.
Dear Omair,

Only attested photocopy are required in sealed envelop from boards.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
qtasneem said:
Dear F_S_W,

As suggested i checked the status on HEC website but i couldn't find any. There is my Application tab on the top and when i click this tab, It shows no application record.
Dear Qtasneem,

It is not checked by assessing authority as its only visible to account holder or website admin. Furthermore, if assessing authority require re verification then they send a letter or document back to either BIE/BIS/uni or HEC. I hope this clarifies all doubt

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qtasneem said:
Dont worry, usually it take some time, dont worry, it will be updated soon, if not then you will need to call them , they will update, no sign of worries.
relax.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omairanwer said:
MISH Please help !

Dear Omair,
don't worry, its not a matter of serious concern, if you live in Islamabad, or Rawalpindi, then go to HEC office, in the waiting shed there is a Photocopy Shop they have facility to remove the lamination. they will remove the lamination from the back side , approximately 4 inch x 4 inch. which will provide enough space to stamp.

but if you are living in Lahore then you need to Find some one in Urdu Bazar, usually they use the Hair Dryer to remove the Lamination. but remember , it is possible to remove, but you need to find the Skilled person in Your area.

but again if you are in Islamabad , or Pindi then straightway go to HEC main building.

Hope it will sort out.

Oxman

Jul 2, 2014
Tab1 said:
Finally, to some extent, FBISE also started entertaining requests of SSC & HSSC attestation for WES and sealing envelop. Below is the procedure,

1. Follow the same procedure you do for board verification but while submitting your application tell them you need it for WES.
2. Your application will travel between two departments then. First in the department that verify degree and then in the department that verify result card.
3. While submitting the application they will give you a number and tell you to contact them in couple of days
4. When you will contact them and if your application is processed they will ask you to come and collect it.
5. After reaching the board office go to visiting room and tell the guy you need to collect your application. He will take your ID card and will give you a visiting card and will send you to concerned branch.
6. They will give you your sealed package and ask you to sign on register and send them the receipt of FedEx after mailing it.
7. Please note that even though they will put the WES form in the sealed envelope, they will not sign it. Instead they will attach their own signed & stamped letter on which it will be declared that all credentials are correct (this is the best you can get for now).

In the board office a person named Saber is a really nice official. It is mainly because of his efforts that board has finally started doing something about such applications. Please do consider as this is newly started process which is evolving so you may see slight changes in it as the time goes.
I have attested my inter and matrics photocopies and sealed the envelope from IBCC lahore
Should i send it to WES or it should be attested again by Faisalabad Board???
Seniors and individuals who have already gone through this process should guide please!!!!

My cell number is 03336627887

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Inside IBCC lahore office and outside board office building there were alot of adds placed on walls claiming that they can remove lamination with guarantee :p you can visit and can try that from those persons if interested

F_S_W said:
Dear Omair,
don't worry, its not a matter of serious concern, if you live in Islamabad, or Rawalpindi, then go to HEC office, in the waiting shed there is a Photocopy Shop they have facility to remove the lamination. they will remove the lamination from the back side , approximately 4 inch x 4 inch. which will provide enough space to stamp.

but if you are living in Lahore then you need to Find some one in Urdu Bazar, usually they use the Hair Dryer to remove the Lamination. but remember , it is possible to remove, but you need to find the Skilled person in Your area.

but again if you are in Islamabad , or Pindi then straightway go to HEC main building.

Hope it will sort out.
omairanwer said:
MISH Please help !

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
In some previous pages of this thread some person told that his documents were accepted by WES, he sent his documents with IBCC attestation and sealed by IBCC, you can read some older posts and you will see the person how wrote this and then can contact him to make this sure again.

Oxman said:
I have attested my inter and matrics photocopies and sealed the envelope from IBCC lahore
Should i send it to WES or it should be attested again by Faisalabad Board???
Seniors and individuals who have already gone through this process should guide please!!!!

My cell number is 03336627887

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear All, Thanks for your help throughout the process. I am almost ready to submit my application to CES. One last thing which i want to ask is that there is one option you have to select while filling the form " I have contacted my institution to request Official Transcripts".

In case of HEC attestation, shall we select yes ?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Select YES
qtasneem said:
Dear All, Thanks for your help throughout the process. I am almost ready to submit my application to CES. One last thing which i want to ask is that there is one option you have to select while filling the form " I have contacted my institution to request Official Transcripts".

In case of HEC attestation, shall we select yes ?

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Guys does any one has an idea about European Universities "Online Digitary System" for Transcripts. One can take printouts and also share your
transcript with any third party you want.

If you have an idea about this system, My questions is that

I have taken Colored Printout for my Masters degree but the only thing is that you would see "Security information on Page 1" and so on. The first page also states that the it is a "Copy of Original Transcript" and you have downloaded this in PDF format (or print) is not a secure document. It could have been tampered with since it was downloaded.

Shall i Proceed with this. In the mean while my University will also send them the Transcript directly.

My Second question is:

When i filled the application form, In the Post secondary qualification section, "Normal length of Program (in years)" is the option. For my Masters degree, University time span was 18 months that includes my dissertation. Because my course started in January intake so summer vocation period was also included in it. Today i checked my course at the University website, it states "1 Year" Full time. If i would have been admitted to the university in September intake, it would have only took 1 year to complete my degree along with the dissertation.

Please guide as i was in January intake so shall i put 1 year or 1.5 years in that option.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
qtasneem said:
Guys does any one has an idea about European Universities "Online Digitary System" for Transcripts. One can take printouts and also share your
transcript with any third party you want.

If you have an idea about this system, My questions is that

I have taken Colored Printout for my Masters degree but the only thing is that you would see "Security information on Page 1" and so on. The first page also states that the it is a "Copy of Original Transcript" and you have downloaded this in PDF format (or print) is not a secure document. It could have been tampered with since it was downloaded.

Shall i Proceed with this. In the mean while my University will also send them the Transcript directly.

My Second question is:

When i filled the application form, In the Post secondary qualification section, "Normal length of Program (in years)" is the option. For my Masters degree, University time span was 18 months that includes my dissertation. Because my course started in January intake so summer vocation period was also included in it. Today i checked my course at the University website, it states "1 Year" Full time. If i would have been admitted to the university in September intake, it would have only took 1 year to complete my degree along with the dissertation.

Please guide as i was in January intake so shall i put 1 year or 1.5 years in that option.
a) The transcript must be sent via university. The university will do it do not worry about it
b) The actual length of program must be stated i.e 1 year because the time one takes to complete a degree can be more then the actual years due to any reason (break between semester, supplementary examinations e.t.c).