App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Finally wes application status changed into , evaluation report being prepared for delivery. Expected date of completion was 10th July.
Let's see when will I receive it.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello friends..

Pls help me to choose best organization for doing ECA??

which one from below is fast and reliable (did I mentioned cost-effective too :) :) )

CES or ICASC or WES??

and pls share why you chose a particular organization...

thanks in advance for your help :) :)

zahidm100

Jul 5, 2014
Aslam u alikum friends,

I am going to start process for Canadian immigration and currently working in U.A.E. I preferred to send my documents to CES(what you suggest?). My Metric, Diploma and degree already attested from IBCC, University, HEC, Foreign office and U.A.E. embassy couple of years before. Should I need to attest again before submitting to CES? Should I visit to Pakistan to get seal my documents from HEC? Any other thing you guys suggest to complete during my visit on Eid-ul-Fitr (Inshaa Allah) to Pakistan?

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Thanks dear for your support. Finally i sent all my documents to Canada. One thing which i am not sure of is that i have done my Bachelors from Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Islamabad. The degree awarded to me states Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Karachi as it is a chartered university. In the application form i have entered Islamabad in the education section.

Does it make any issue ? I believe it shouldn't be because my Transcript states Islamabad Campus.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hello friends..

which one from below is fast and reliable (did I mentioned cost-effective too :) :) )

CES or ICASC or WES??

Choose CES,

why....?read previous 10 page of this thread.

thanx

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahidm100 said:
Aslam u alikum friends,

I am going to start process for Canadian immigration and currently working in U.A.E. I preferred to send my documents to CES(what you suggest?). My Metric, Diploma and degree already attested from IBCC, University, HEC, Foreign office and U.A.E. embassy couple of years before. Should I need to attest again before submitting to CES? Should I visit to Pakistan to get seal my documents from HEC? Any other thing you guys suggest to complete during my visit on Eid-ul-Fitr (Inshaa Allah) to Pakistan?
yes,
when you will come Pakistan, go to HEC, get your photocopies (not your photocopies, i mean your degrees' copies) attested by HEC, then get that copies selaed in envelop by HEC, send that envelop to CES Along with the other envelop which contain application form, YOUR ID, FEE DETAILS etc.

for details read las 4 pages of this thread.
thanx

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I would suggest CES due to they are not asking for SSC and HSSC documents and also better in giving response than WES
Price is a bit high but not too much, rest you can see the discussions on previous posts about pros and cons of CES and WES etc

mkshah said:
hello friends..

CES or ICASC or WES??

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
CES is good to go with, You dont need Matric and Inter for CES. Just HEC sealed docs is enough

zahidm100 said:
Aslam u alikum friends,

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
It could cause issue until both documents(Degree & Transcript) are issued from same body, re-confirm that the Transcript and Degree both issued from same university exam department, if it is issue by different exam departments then then will not accept HEC attestation and may ask for University to send both documents.
In my case they reject as my Degree was issued by University of the Punjab, while my Transcript was issue by one of if its college's exam department, i got documents sealed from my campus's exam department and sent to CES, but they rejected and said in such case they will not also accept HEC documents as both documents have different issuing bodies, so i need to ask Universities main exam department to send degree and transcript both. So i have to pay my university's fees for sealing and sending directly to CES and they sent by courier and then issue is resolved.
So make sure that both of your documents are issued by same exam department, if Degree is issue by MAJU Karachi while Transcript is issued by MAJU Islamabad then they might cause some issue, so please verify this
as CES rejected my documents due
qtasneem said:
Thanks dear for your support. Finally i sent all my documents to Canada. One thing which i am not sure of is that i have done my Bachelors from Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Islamabad. The degree awarded to me states Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Karachi as it is a chartered university. In the application form i have entered Islamabad in the education section.

Does it make any issue ? I believe it shouldn't be because my Transcript states Islamabad Campus.

rrealansari

May 22, 2014
Hello,

I am also inprocess to applay from UAE. I selected WES completed all documents last week.
I went personally to Islamabad to complete HEC, it take one complete day.

zahidm100 said:
Aslam u alikum friends,

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
My application has been recieved at UoT (CES) given address on June 25 and its 7th of July now. I didnt recieve any update from CES despite of writing two emails to them. Can anybody tell me how long will CES take to prepare the ECA report. The website states they take 3 weeks after application recieved.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
samsaf29 said:
Finally wes application status changed into , evaluation report being prepared for delivery. Expected date of completion was 10th July.
Let's see when will I receive it.
If you have selected courier deliveru then it will take 3 working days. If regular then its depends upon you luck.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshah32 said:
If you have selected courier deliveru then it will take 3 working days. If regular then its depends upon you luck.
i 2nd ...

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Brothers,

Would you please guide me about WES document delivery Option, should i choose International express as a mean of shipment from Canada to Pakistan or Ordinary email?

Jazak Allah

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
qimtiaz said:
Brothers,

Would you please guide me about WES document delivery Option, should i choose International express as a mean of shipment from Canada to Pakistan or Ordinary email?

Jazak Allah
Must choose international Express.
Regular mail is un predicted, you will keep waiting.