+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qimtiaz said:
Alhamdulillah, got email from WES about document acceptance and they mentioned delivery date 08/06/2014.

One more question, do i need to have hard copy of evaluation report for filing immigration application????

Bro you have written that they mentioned delivery date 08/06/2014.

do you want to say that they received you dox on 8 june but they updated on July 8?

what is this? please confirm again did they receive your dox on June 8 or you made a mistake?

??????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ???

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qimtiaz said:
Assalam o Alykum All,
My board has dispatched all the required documents to WES and they have been reached to WES, I have couple of question.

1: WES changed the status from Waiting required documents to Documents received and review is under process but they didn't changed the status of required documents, i can still see the X marks against Matric and Intermediate. Does any brother/sister face this issue before?

2: Also they mentioned Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Karachi, Pakistan for secondary school certificate but mine is
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Mirpur AJK, Pakistan?

I tried to call them many time, but its just a wastage of time.

Would you please tell me the time required to update the status of application, evaluation and report delivery.

Regards,

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,

that is why i said WES people are ........Irresponsible,
i am facing the same problem,
mine Board is not BISE Lahore but they have written that they are waiting for BISE Lahore dox. :D ;D

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Brother,

Following is the response i got from WES yesterday.

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report. The report is presently scheduled for completion on 08/06/2014.

I assume that they mean August 06, 2014 as they received dox couple of days before?

I think the date format is like MM/dd/yyyy.... :D

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qimtiaz said:
Brother,

Following is the response i got from WES yesterday.

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report. The report is presently scheduled for completion on 08/06/2014.

I assume that they mean August 06, 2014 as they received dox couple of days before?

I think the date format is like MM/dd/yyyy.... :D
Oh .....I misunderstood.... sorry?
you wanted to say that the expected ECA Report Delivery date.........i thought documents Delivery date (dox delivered to them) ,now understood.
thanx

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
They have only one option which International Express, what does this mean, DHL, FedX or EMS? and About recipients, i already mentioned that the purpose of this evaluation to apply for immigration when i made profile on WES site?

Any thoughts on this point?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
As you might know that CES has increased the time to 4 weeks for FSWP assessments, so we might need to wait 15 to 20 days more :(
swash110 said:
Dear Shahzad ,how many days did UoT take for the ECA report in your case. My application recieved on 25th of June,when can I expect to get my ECA.

Dear Ibabur ,kindly share your experience also ,I am very much worried as 15 days have been passed and there is no update from their end.

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
friends,

i got my degree attested through Gerry's on 25 May but uptil now my status on HES WEBSITE is showing ATTESTATION IN PROCESS,

what should i do now to update the status to ATTESTED, please guide!! thanks

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
SMRMA said:
friends,

i got my degree attested through Gerry's on 25 May but uptil now my status on HES WEBSITE is showing ATTESTATION IN PROCESS,

what should i do now to update the status to ATTESTED, please guide!! thanks
Are you from Karachi ??

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
SMFAHAD said:
Are you from Karachi ??
yes, i am from Karachi but currently i am living in Dubai thats why send to Gerrys for attestion...

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES requirement for Pakistan is very difficult. Most of us are already deep into our professional lives and these unnecessary requirement of Matric/Fsc is just pain in the ---! I have sent them a long email to explain these problems pakistanis are facing and why these requirements are absurd.. As expected, they didn't bother replying.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
You will get a generic reply like as below.

Thank you for your message.

Please review our document requirements for your specific country of education online on our website at
http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp. You must follow those specific
instructions to ensure that your evaluation is prepared without delays.

Thank You
WES Customer Service
maverick-14 said:
WES requirement for Pakistan is very difficult. Most of us are already deep into our professional lives and these unnecessary requirement of Matric/Fsc is just pain in the ---! I have sent them a long email to explain these problems pakistanis are facing and why these requirements are absurd.. As expected, they didn't bother replying.

Arky

Jun 22, 2014
ibabur said:
Canada Post has delivered to WES and also they have signatures of M Maple(hopefully WES representative) on delivery receipt.
Its clearly showing that the issue is on WES side.
Write WES email about this with the link and also you can include the signatures etc to show them the proof of delivery, moreover you can ask them who is M MAPLE who received the package. Adding to this, ask them that in this state of confusion, against which institution i should log complaint, against Canada Post or against WES ( or M MAPLE)?

I hope then they will give a bit attention to your case.
Dear
I also have same probl;em I did my matric certificate TCS by myself and according to TCS it was delivered and recieved by MAPLE on 18-06-14, but still my status is not updated.
I sent them email and WES replied that no documents recieved yet.
Now I am very scared what to do

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Did you write WES application number on envelope or put something in envelope referring your application number?
you can email them with the details of courier company link and tracking number to show them the status.
Also make a phone call to them after sending email and ask to explain where could be issue and what step should i take now.

Arky said:
Dear
I also have same probl;em I did my matric certificate TCS by myself and according to TCS it was delivered and recieved by MAPLE on 18-06-14, but still my status is not updated.
I sent them email and WES replied that no documents recieved yet.
Now I am very scared what to do

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick-14 said:
a few years back WES evaluation was free. they were begging students to get their services, free of cost, still WES is declaring itself a non-profit organisation .

now because of CIC they are charging $$$$$$$$ to provide better services to the applicants but now actually they have become greedy, they are not investing the "Earned Money" to improve the service standards.

even it looks, that some.........are sitting in Customer service team. even a Pakistani "Pan Wala Khokha" is providing better services than WES.....
but bro..................no way out!

cfuture

May 19, 2014
mish said:
Attestation from IBCC , after verification of Documents from Both Boards

IBCC Attestation

a) Get IBCC Form & Voucher:
go to the IBCC office ( Directions: when you are coming out of the Inter board main building go to left where the information cell is located . next to it there is another block where IBCC office is
is located)in karachi, here take a form and voucher and fill it.

b) Pay IBCC fee:. Pay fee according to your number of documents in the bank as directed by IBCC

* Original certificate / Mark-sheet attestation fee is Rs 200 each
* Photocopy attestation fee is Rs 100 each.

There are no bank charges.

NOTE: it is compulsory to attest original documents, whether you wish or not. So you have to pay atleast 800Rs (200Rs X 4::for attesting Certificates & Mark-sheets of Inter & Metric)

c) Submission & receiving of documents:

Go back to IBCC office and submit form along following documents:

* copy of NIC
* voucher
* original documents ( i.e. Inter & Matric certificates and mark-sheets)
* Verified photocopies ( that you have already done from respective Broad offices, and IBCC will never return you these original Verified photocopies so keep Photostat before giving them as you have to send to WES as well)

Now they will give you receiving date ( usually after 3 days) and for safe side go after 3 days to get it . Now you have completed your process of IBCC attestation successfully.
Hello Mish, Thanks for this excellent post.

Can you help to clarify my two queries:
1. Karachi board will attest only the photo copy? they will not attest origional? can i give them 3-4 photo copies of each documents for them to attest?
2. what ibcc will attest? origional or photo copy? is this the same photocopy which is attested by karachi board? and what will we send to wes?

Thanks,