+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

anyta.ali

May 16, 2014
Hello! Can anybody please Help me with this!

board dispatch my parcel on 10th June 2014
Parcel as per pakistan post arrived Destination on 20th June 2014

my tracking number is RA000462987PK

Links for tracking the documents are:
http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e6s1

https://ep.gov.pk/

Now i duno if destination means WES or somebody needs to collect the document ..
I have been writing and calling WES , Pakistan post and Canadapost, But none of them have my documents!

Somebody please help me with this!

WES says they havent recieved, Post offices says that they have mailed it to them!

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Canada Post has delivered to WES and also they have signatures of M Maple(hopefully WES representative) on delivery receipt.
Its clearly showing that the issue is on WES side.
Write WES email about this with the link and also you can include the signatures etc to show them the proof of delivery, moreover you can ask them who is M MAPLE who received the package. Adding to this, ask them that in this state of confusion, against which institution i should log complaint, against Canada Post or against WES ( or M MAPLE)?

I hope then they will give a bit attention to your case.

anyta.ali said:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e6s1

Now i duno if destination means WES or somebody needs to collect the document ..
I have been writing and calling WES , Pakistan post and Canadapost, But none of them have my documents!

WES says they havent recieved, Post offices says that they have mailed it to them!

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibabur said:
Canada Post has delivered to WES and also they have signatures of M Maple(hopefully WES representative) on delivery receipt.
Its clearly showing that the issue is on WES side.
Write WES email about this with the link and also you can include the signatures etc to show them the proof of delivery, moreover you can ask them who is M MAPLE who received the package. Adding to this, ask them that in this state of confusion, against which institution i should log complaint, against Canada Post or against WES ( or M MAPLE)?

I hope then they will give a bit attention to your case.
Yaar,
why are wes guy so irresponsible? it is a matter of our future...........!

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
anyta.ali said:

call WES (though it will cost your time and money too but its the most effective way). Give them the tracking number and ask them to check it.

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Assalam o Alykum All,
My board has dispatched all the required documents to WES and they have been reached to WES, I have couple of question.

1: WES changed the status from Waiting required documents to Documents received and review is under process but they didn't changed the status of required documents, i can still see the X marks against Matric and Intermediate. Does any brother/sister face this issue before?

2: Also they mentioned Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Karachi, Pakistan for secondary school certificate but mine is
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Mirpur AJK, Pakistan?

I tried to call them many time, but its just a wastage of time.

Would you please tell me the time required to update the status of application, evaluation and report delivery.

Regards,

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Dear Experts,

I got my university degree verified and got ECA report from University of Toronto. But, I did not send my Metric and Intermediate degree, I understood that there is no need to get ECA for these and accordingly I have sent my all documents to CIC.

I hope and pray they accept my application, hope there is no issue.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
shahzadpir said:
Dear Experts,

I got my university degree verified and got ECA report from University of Toronto. But, I did not send my Metric and Intermediate degree, I understood that there is no need to get ECA for these and accordingly I have sent my all documents to CIC.

Relax Brother!no issue at all

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Alhamdulillah, got email from WES about document acceptance and they mentioned delivery date 08/06/2014.

One more question, do i need to have hard copy of evaluation report for filing immigration application????

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
qimtiaz said:
Alhamdulillah, got email from WES about document acceptance and they mentioned delivery date 08/06/2014.

One more question, do i need to have hard copy of evaluation report for filing immigration application????
Yes, It needs to be attached with the application pack. If its missing the application will be rejected.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
shahzadpir said:
Dear Experts,

Dear Shahzad ,how many days did UoT take for the ECA report in your case. My application recieved on 25th of June,when can I expect to get my ECA.

Dear Ibabur ,kindly share your experience also ,I am very much worried as 15 days have been passed and there is no update from their end.

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
swash110 said:
Dear Shahzad ,how many days did UoT take for the ECA report in your case. My application recieved on 25th of June,when can I expect to get my ECA.

Dear Ibabur ,kindly share your experience also ,I am very much worried as 15 days have been passed and there is no update from their end.
It took atleast 1.5-2 months to receive ECA in my case.

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Thank you brother for your reply, should i apply for international express courier? This time they are charging around 100 $ after tax, this service is really expensive. Any suggestion in courier selection???