Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
guys,
irrelevant question but still i want to ask....!

do you have any specific information regarding POF?
i means can we use our properties as part of POF?

::)
Visit this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
guys,

any one knows WES phone number?
416-972-0070.

Make a call from gmail free calling system....and be in the waiting, until they dont recieve ur call

Peechey parjaein(thats what i used to do)

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
416-972-0070.

Make a call from gmail free calling system....and be in the waiting, until they dont recieve ur call

Peechey parjaein(thats what i used to do)
please tell me how to call from gmail. i don't know.

yaar are they crazy?

they received my unis dox a long time ago. now they were waiting for Matric and inter (Secondary an Higher Secondary) dox. 1 week before they receive my dox which BISE directly sent to them. they received and changed my status:

Document received
review in progress -once review complete we will contact you.

8 days gone, same status.
BUT

under documents requirements, they have written that documents for Secondary received but not accepted, please resubmit in a manner specified by WES.

what is specified manner by WES?

"DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT DIRECTLY BY THE INSTITUTION + MUST BE VERIFIED BY THE CONTROLLER."

my secondary and higher secondary documents were sent by the BISE directly + the documents were attested by the
"Controller-verification department".

so why they are asking me to re-submit? why they are not accepting it? why they consider every one is sitting in Canada, because every board has its own format here in Pakistan? even at this thread i know some people sent their dox by IBCC and the WES accepted? what the hell is this?

please advise.......

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mish.....................gmail free calls??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
Verification Short glimpse of SSC and HSC Doscuments For WES and other

1...Verification of photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets from respective boards (Intermediate & Matric board)
2.... After verification, Attestation from IBCC
3....After attestation, Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..Metric documents and inter documents in their respective envelope of boards
4. Get Envelope sealed by board which include above 3 things

Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards

MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don't follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate's photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.

mish can you please tell me from whom in matric and inter board did you make your wes transcript request forms signed and who sealed it [in both matric and interboard] ? what did you do, when they asked 15$ fee for sending directly? want to send the sealed envelope by my own

I am from karachi

please guide how should i make the wes transcript forms signed, sealed along with verfied certificates/marksheets and then courrier

also the fee structure to follow, of how much amount i have to make a bank draft and addressing to whom

clear response be highly appreciated.

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Can anyone inform if it is necessary to have required funds in Principal Applicant's account? Or it can be in ones spouse's account?

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravish Fatima said:
Can anyone inform if it is necessary to have required funds in Principal Applicant's account? Or it can be in ones spouse's account?
hi,
according to some seniors, the funds must be either in Joint account or In PA's account, but not sure about ONLY in spouse's account, seek authentic advice before going ahead.
any senior here to answer this question...................?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
feejay87 said:
mish can you please tell me from whom in matric and inter board did you make your wes transcript request forms signed and who sealed it [in both matric and interboard] ? what did you do, when they asked 15$ fee for sending directly? want to send the sealed envelope by my own

I am from karachi

please guide how should i make the wes transcript forms signed, sealed along with verfied certificates/marksheets and then courrier

also the fee structure to follow, of how much amount i have to make a bank draft and addressing to whom

clear response be highly appreciated.
Replied, check Pm

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
Mish.....................gmail free calls??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Sorry for the late reply, i was away from the forum

Firstly u should have gmail account and then visit this link...

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]No phone needed: Make calls from Gmail or Hangouts[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/google-in-the-enterprise/no-phone-needed-make-calls-from-gmail-or-hangouts/

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
please tell me how to call from gmail. i don't know.

yaar are they crazy?

they received my unis dox a long time ago. now they were waiting for Matric and inter (Secondary an Higher Secondary) dox. 1 week before they receive my dox which BISE directly sent to them. they received and changed my status:

Document received
review in progress -once review complete we will contact you.

8 days gone, same status.
BUT

under documents requirements, they have written that documents for Secondary received but not accepted, please resubmit in a manner specified by WES.

what is specified manner by WES?

"DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT DIRECTLY BY THE INSTITUTION + MUST BE VERIFIED BY THE CONTROLLER."

my secondary and higher secondary documents were sent by the BISE directly + the documents were attested by the
"Controller-verification department".

so why they are asking me to re-submit? why they are not accepting it? why they consider every one is sitting in Canada, because every board has its own format here in Pakistan? even at this thread i know some people sent their dox by IBCC and the WES accepted? what the hell is this?

please advise.......
First of all..IBCC is a attestation agency...it only attest ...it does not sends any kind of documents...board sends document...have u attached WES Form with it?????

If no...then this must be the problem...

i always focus to every applicant to read the website carefully...when i sent my documents..i did not faced any kind of not even single problem...the process went so smoothly, as i have strictly followed website...

please i request every one to follow website not any body's personal experience

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Hello friends , I am from karachi ..today I went to DC office for the true translation of my ID card and birth certificate . The guy having the format of new NIC card and birth certificate,he translated the docs and printed on green colour paper ,then there was a person (advocate) notorized the green colour printed document (with Golden colour seal , signature and stamp).

I want to know if its correct ?did anybody in this forum follow this procedure of translation and notorization?

Thanks in advance

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
First of all..IBCC is a attestation agency...it only attest ...it does not sends any kind of documents...board sends document...have u attached WES Form with it?????

If no...then this must be the problem...

i always focus to every applicant to read the website carefully...when i sent my documents..i did not faced any kind of not even single problem...the process went so smoothly, as i have strictly followed website...

please i request every one to follow website not any body's personal experience
Dear Mish,
yeh bro, you are right.
about myself, mine is BISE GRW,
i went there and
paid them 1550 for matric + 1550 for inter,
and
i also gave them few photos of myself to stick on form + TRF + photocopies + attestation form issued by the board.

they told me that they have few other applicants from WES. and they are sending themselves. i asked them to seal the envelope and handover to me, they refused for the transparency and authenticity purpose. they told me they will do it, it is their policy so they will send directly.

later i contacted them and they told me they had dispatched with "Official report" (i don't know about this) of the BISE. they told me this is the Report which is issued by all Boards to foreign Institutions. and they attached "verified" copies of my certificates.

that was it.

still my WES status is showing "Documents received -review under process"

for the last 9 days its same.

but under documents requirements it is written "not accepted".
anyway today i will call them and "Peechha nahin Chooron ga".

i think the problem with WES is they are used to with Lahore/karachi and Federal Boards but at this moment they are not quite familiar with other Board's format.
oh yeh, where it is written "Not accepted" there is written that "resubmit" in wes specified manner. and then they have written that what is WES specified manner. according to the manner

1-documents must be submitted by the respective Board only.
2-documents must be verified by the Controller of the Examination.

its looking stupidness, because my dox were sent "Directly" by the board and dox were officially verified by the "Controller-verification and records"

even i wanted to use courier to send dox but the Board did not gave me chance and sent "Directly" using Pakistan post Office which is located "INSIDE THE BOARD'S BUILDING" as everyone know this post office is used for "DIRECTLY" purpose only.................. ;D

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i Just called WES, after 23 minutes wait, call was through and a Chinese-Origin Lady served me.
she told me that

"your documents are with Evaluation Department, you will receive a reply shortly"

so lets see what the reply would be?

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Brothers,

Assalam o Alykum,

I am pleased to inform you all that Alhamdu lillah my WES evaluation report is ready for delivery. :). I have selected ordinary mail for shipment, I hope i will receive paper copy in next week here in Doha, In Shaa Allah.

I have one question about ECA results, they evaluated my Degree as Canadian Bachelor Degree (3 years), i have 16 years of Education, shouldn't they evaluate it Canadian Bachelor Degree (4 years)??

any thought on this?

Jazak Allah O Khair