Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Not sure but according to my idea, you need to check country requirements for Australia for sending bachelor's degree and for Master degree you need to check country requirements for UK. And for HSSC, if you done that from Pakistan then yes you will also need to send that from Inter board directly to WES.

islamabad44 said:
Salam All

I am opting WES for my credential evaluation. I have an Australian Bachelor degree to go with the Master's Degree form the Uk. I just need to ask can i send WES the official transcripts myself along with the degrees or i need to request the universities to send the academic transcripts.

Do i need to get my HSSC certificate evaluated as well?? I am seeking an immediate response in this regard.

islamabad44

Jun 27, 2014
Thanks for getting back to me ibabur. It says"Academic transcripts issued by the institutions attended for all post-secondary programs of study.To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended".
But my question is i have detailed academic transcripts along with the documents issued by authorized educational bodies. So can i send them by myself or is it mandatory for the university to provide the transcripts to W

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
It must be the university that issued the degree. you can not send by yourself.

islamabad44 said:
Thanks for getting back to me ibabur. It says"Academic transcripts issued by the institutions attended for all post-secondary programs of study.To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended".
But my question is i have detailed academic transcripts along with the documents issued by authorized educational bodies. So can i send them by myself or is it mandatory for the university to provide the transcripts to W

mqureshi

Jun 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Which courier service is best option for sending documents in terms of speed, cost and reliability ?? I guess there was answer in the previous thread but I have not find it yet.

What should I write at the back of the demand draft.

hkmalik

Jun 22, 2014
can anyone help on this

CES requires verified sealed degree and marks sheets either send form HEC or candidate it self.

Is it possible to send sealed envelope of HEC along with my application in the same pack.

Will they accept this situation, i am about to launch my case any help about this is appreciated.

thanks

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
In case of HEC you can send sealed envelope yourself, yes you can send both in same pack

hkmalik said:
can anyone help on this

CES requires verified sealed degree and marks sheets either send form HEC or candidate it self.

Is it possible to send sealed envelope of HEC along with my application in the same pack.

Will they accept this situation, i am about to launch my case any help about this is appreciated.

thanks

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
mqureshi said:
Which courier service is best option for sending documents in terms of speed, cost and reliability ?? I guess there was answer in the previous thread but I have not find it yet.

What should I write at the back of the demand draft.
Fedex

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Dear Brothers,

I am stuck and i don't know what to do. I sent my documents to WES (Bachelors and Masters) couple of days before using DHL, I didn't send Matric and FSC along with above mentioned documents. Yesterday i got email from WES requiring both Matric and FSC.

I don't have mark sheet of both matric and FSC but both certificates have details of mark obtain in each subject. I have attested copies of matric and fsc from IBCC but 4 years old.

I am seeking your advise

1: Do i need mark sheets of both certificates. If yes, do i need to attest mark sheets as per IBCC process??

2: can IBCC seal the attested photocopies i have without creating any problem.

I am living abroad and my parents are living in Kashmir. For them its difficult to first go to Mipur Board and get mark sheets and apply for attestation there. once attestation done from board side, they need to come Islamabad for IBCC attestation.

Would appreciate if some brother/sister shed some light on it and answer.

Regards,

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
As you already have attested your certificates from IBCC then just make their photocopies, take to BISE and get attested these photocopies, request board to put them in their envelope and seal, get that sealed envelope and post yourself to WES by giving board address as sender/shipper.
May be board decline to give there envelope and seal that, in that case try to find some agent there and they will do anything for your or your father...
about IBCC sealing, as somebody mention here in some previous post that IBCC Lahore did not agree to give envelope and seal, not sure what IBCC Islamabad responses on this, someone from Islamabad can better comment on this
qimtiaz said:
Dear Brothers,

I am stuck and i don't know what to do. I sent my documents to WES (Bachelors and Masters) couple of days before using DHL, I didn't send Matric and FSC along with above mentioned documents. Yesterday i got email from WES requiring both Matric and FSC.

I don't have mark sheet of both matric and FSC but both certificates have details of mark obtain in each subject. I have attested copies of matric and fsc from IBCC but 4 years old.

I am seeking your advise

1: Do i need mark sheets of both certificates. If yes, do i need to attest mark sheets as per IBCC process??

I am living abroad and my parents are living in Kashmir. For them its difficult to first go to Mipur Board and get mark sheets and apply for attestation there. once attestation done from board side, they need to come Islamabad for IBCC attestation.

Regards,

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
qimtiaz said:
Dear Brothers,

I am seeking your advise

Regards,
Aoa,

if they are asking you both metric and inter , then u have to send them marksheet as well, but if u r saying that other thing has all the detail, then just only get it verify from the respective board, attach WEs form with it and send then on your own

Verified documents are important, dont need to get ibcc attestation, as u r already done with it..

i hope this will answer all ur question

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
qimtiaz said:
Dear Brothers,

I am seeking your advise

Regards,
I sent only inter marksheet attested photocopy by BIEK and WES accepted it and issued me ECA.

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Dear Brothers/Sisters,

Assalam o alykum,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and guidance, tomorrow my brother will go to BISE Mirpur to attest the copies of matric and fsc. I am hopeful that he will get sealed envelope from Controller/Secretary examinations.

One more questions. Any body at this forum applied in Computer Programmer/ Software engineer category. Much appreciate if any one can send employment reference.

Regards,

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
WAS. I am applying under NOC-2173 Software Engineer
You want samples for company reference letters with detailed experience listed on that? or some other info regarding that

qimtiaz said:
Dear Brothers/Sisters,

Assalam o alykum,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and guidance, tomorrow my brother will go to BISE Mirpur to attest the copies of matric and fsc. I am hopeful that he will get sealed envelope from Controller/Secretary examinations.

One more questions. Any body at this forum applied in Computer Programmer/ Software engineer category. Much appreciate if any one can send employment reference.

Regards,

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Yes brother,

I need company reference letter with detailed experience and jobs responsibilities as per NOC-2173

Jazak Allah for your reply.

Regards,

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
your email id please
qimtiaz said:
Yes brother,

I need company reference letter with detailed experience and jobs responsibilities as per NOC-2173

Jazak Allah for your reply.

Regards,