+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
no.. but get those in seal envelop from the concerned board/universities....

sabaina rafique said:
but i have photocopies which are attested in 2012...do i need to attest new photocopies ?

HIMS08

Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting...........
IELTS Request
Included with Application
hassan905 said:
also what documents We need to write in Online application of WES, I mean

university transcript higher education
University degree higher education
Inter Certificate Secondary
Inter Marksheet Secondary

or do we need to add Matric cert and mark sheet as well ?

Please help
all graduation and post graduation documents only

HIMS08

Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting...........
IELTS Request
Included with Application
MM2 said:
no.. but get those in seal envelop from the concerned board/universities....
attested and sealed by university is only needed

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
This is not correct for Pakistani graduates, here we need sealed post-secondary degrees and transcript by HEC, plus sealed Matric and Intermediate certificates by relevant BISE and sent by them(or atleast pretend like those are sent by Board).

HIMS08 said:
attested and sealed by university is only needed

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone done with inter board procedure pleage guide me
My fathe again went to inter board today they are not handing over the sealed envelope to him. Moreover, to send the envelope directly to WES they are demanding to make a Money Draft in US dollars, Since my account is in Pakistani rupee, i am unable to make a money draft in US Dollars. What the heck should i do now????
Plzzzzzzzzzzz someone reply huhhhhhhhhh what what what to do

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
dollyy said:
Has anyone done with inter board procedure pleage guide me
My fathe again went to inter board today they are not handing over the sealed envelope to him. Moreover, to send the envelope directly to WES they are demanding to make a Money Draft in US dollars, Since my account is in Pakistani rupee, i am unable to make a money draft in US Dollars. What the heck should i do now????
Plzzzzzzzzzzz someone reply huhhhhhhhhh what what what to do
You can get a demand draft from any money changer in Karachi. Pay them their fees and the equivalent in Pak rupees.
Regarding the inter board problem, this is Pakistan, you either convince them, or go as they say!
A call from some one influential or some contact inside might help.

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
The WES procedure for Pakistan is ridiculously complicated. Also their turnaround time is at least three weeks, irrespective of what they say on their website!
I think that you guys should consider CES, instead of running around for 5-6 weeks for the collection of documents, if you are able to get documents directly from your university,

anyta.ali

May 16, 2014
Hey i am done with photocopy attestation ..

But please let me know where can i get envelope of Board and who will be attesting it ?

Should it be a plain envelop sealed by controller of examination with the stamped and signature ?

or should it be be an envelop with the logo or the monogram of the board

if any body can share a picture that would be a great help!!!

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
anyta.ali said:
Hey i am done with photocopy attestation ..

But please let me know where can i get envelope of Board and who will be attesting it ?

Should it be a plain envelop sealed by controller of examination with the stamped and signature ?

or should it be be an envelop with the logo or the monogram of the board

if any body can share a picture that would be a great help!!!
Could be any envelope, but has to be sealed & stamped by some one in the office of the controller of examinations. Get the flap and the crease firmly sealed by wax or tape and then stamped across by the official.
Remember, when you courier, the return address to be used should be of the board office, and do not use your/principal applicants name while sending it.
In Pakistan, the board doesn't send the docs directly so we have to do it this way.

May 10, 2014
Pakistan
beeba-bacha said:
no, as per mentioned in their document requirement section
can you provide the link where it is written that CES don't require Matric & Inter Documents ??

because i can see in comparative-education-service-ces/country-list/Pakistan that HSC docs are the must.

Please all Seniors here on this Forum,, If I am wrong kindly guide me further for CES .. Thanx

Nabeel.malik

Apr 9, 2014
qasim.masghar said:
Dear Madi k,
I have done my SSC and HSSC from BISE Gujranwala. They only verified the Sannad not the Mark Sheet. They are of the view that only Sannad is enough and it contains the details of marks as well. So, can you please confirm that WES did not create hurdle when u applied there without Mark sheet.

Thank you in advance. I am waiting your kind response on this.

Regards,
Qasim
Dear Experts,
i am facing the same issue. please any one can help here for other board like BISE Gujranwala attestation and from this board we have only certificate where detail marks are mentioned correctly.
do we need any thing else or we will just submit the certificate.

please need you urgent help here.

thank you,
Nabeel

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
You are misunderstanding the info from this link (i also did but clarified by multiple emails with CES)

The info is showing two types of assessments, Secondary: for that you need to provide secondary school verification, Post-Secondary: you need to provide all post secondary documents(degrees and transcripts of bachelors and/or masters)

I have confirmed with them with many emails and its 100% confirmed from them that for FSWP, we need only post-secondary documents to send by university attended, and color photo copies of passport and degrees+transcript by yourself.

If you need then i can forward you the email conversations with CES. Let me know if any further clarification required in this regards.

minhajshafquet said:
can you provide the link where it is written that CES don't require Matric & Inter Documents ??

because i can see in comparative-education-service-ces/country-list/Pakistan that HSC docs are the must.

Please all Seniors here on this Forum,, If I am wrong kindly guide me further for CES .. Thanx

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
As your marked are mentioned on certificate(Sanad) so you dont need anything else, just Matric and Inter Sanad

Nabeel.malik said:
Dear Experts,
i am facing the same issue. please any one can help here for other board like BISE Gujranwala attestation and from this board we have only certificate where detail marks are mentioned correctly.
do we need any thing else or we will just submit the certificate.

please need you urgent help here.

thank you,
Nabeel

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
ibabur said:
You are misunderstanding the info from this link (i also did but clarified by multiple emails with CES)

The info is showing two types of assessments, Secondary: for that you need to provide secondary school verification, Post-Secondary: you need to provide all post secondary documents(degrees and transcripts of bachelors and/or masters)

I have confirmed with them with many emails and its 100% confirmed from them that for FSWP, we need only post-secondary documents to send by university attended, and color photo copies of passport and degrees+transcript by yourself.

If you need then i can forward you the email conversations with CES. Let me know if any further clarification required in this regards.
I confirm what ibabar says. I called and emailed them multiple times and got the same response. I have since applied to CES for ECA and they have informed me that my documents are complete and awaiting to be processed.