+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravish Fatima said:
Is it necessary to get matric & inter certificates verified as well if we are getting ECA from CES?
no, as per mentioned in their document requirement section

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
mia88 said:
Hi!
What I have noticed here is, mostly people are sending documents to WES for their ECA and not CES or ICAS.
Is it because of the time and the cost difference?
Or is there something else too?
whereas the requirements by CES and ICAS are simpler! They dont need secondary education documents.

Can someone please make this clear to me why WES is more preferred than the other two?

Also, how to get my O'levels and A'levels results verified? Has anyone gone through this procedure with the University of Cambridge?

PLEASE HELP.
Replied Check inbox

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
beeba-bacha said:
Great work,

Thanks for helping others +1 for you

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,
Now again i am stuck in a situation. My metric and HEC envelopes are sealed and ready to go, but now inter board officials told my father that they have sealed the envelope now make 15$ pay order. When he went again with pay order they told that they will courier the package by themselves by regular mail and it will take 20 days to reach Canada, when my father requested to handover it to him they refused, and when He told him to please take extra money and send it through DHL/Fedex they told a "BIG NO"
Now please advise me what to do.
If they will not give the envelope to me, then i think it would be useless to spend more money on this :( :( :(

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please someone advise how to deal with these crappy inter board ppls, I am sure if they will send the envelope, it will never gonna reach WES!

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
dollyy said:
hello everyone,
Now again i am stuck in a situation. My metric and HEC envelopes are sealed and ready to go, but now inter board officials told my father that they have sealed the envelope now make 15$ pay order. When he went again with pay order they told that they will courier the package by themselves by regular mail and it will take 20 days to reach Canada, when my father requested to handover it to him they refused, and when He told him to please take extra money and send it through DHL/Fedex they told a "BIG NO"
If they will not give the envelope to me, then i think it would be useless to spend more money on this :( :( :(
What is your mobile number

PM me or send it to thobani82@gmail.com

We are in the boat - I dont know why I choose WES, Its better to to it from CES regardless of whether they take 6 to 8 weeks.
Atleast secondary education documents are not required.

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
dollyy said:
Please someone advise how to deal with these crappy inter board ppls, I am sure if they will send the envelope, it will never gonna reach WES!
Some people managed to get courier by themselves via DHL/FeDX ..how did they do?
Anyone has idea plz help !!

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
dollyy said:
hello everyone,
Can you plz tell me ...what about matric board...did they handover to you the sealed envelop?

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evil.genius said:
Some people managed to get courier by themselves via DHL/FeDX ..how did they do?
Anyone has idea plz help !!
yeah if Someone did courier by themselves via DHL/Fedex, please guide us how you guys did it? How you convinced board office pplz. They aren't listening and not giving the envelope
OMG Whyyyyyyyyyyy :( :( :(

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evil.genius said:
Can you plz tell me ...what about matric board...did they handover to you the sealed envelop?
Metric board office is quite lenient, they not only attested the docs in just one week but also handed over the envelope to my father. Whereas, inter board took 16 days for attestation and after that long attestation waiting a new DRAMA
May Allah help every Pakistani in getting WES Assessment! Sighhhhh ??? ???

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
evil.genius said:
Yes Matric board gives the envelop OR arrange DHL courier service as well (in front of you). Later option is better as it's cost effective. Regular DHL charges were 5000 while due to Matric board, they charged 3,300 PKR and my sealed envelop reached to WES in 4 days.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
IBCC itself dont take more than one day, you can submit your degrees and can get the attested next day.
Here are the steps i followed to get IBCC attested.
1. Go to your BISE, get and fill form, submit that with the fee and 2 copies of each certificate 2 pictures for each certificate and 1 NIC copy. (for me, it was faisalabad board and took 3200 for matric and fcs sanad)
2. They will send attested copies via registered post to IBCC Lahore or Islamabad(whichever you selected)
3. After 3 days you can go to IBCC office, in their office they have Mail Register for each board, get and check your relevant board's register and see if your certificate arrived. If arrived then there will a number written with that, tell this number on counter and get Chalan Form.(try to reach before 12 as they dont issue chalan after lunch break)
4. Pay chalan form and submit that with your original certificate to IBCC
5. Collect your attested documents on very next day of submission.

So according to me its totally 5 to 6 day process.
But what after that, who will seal and who will not and who will fill transcript form to put in sealed envelope.... these are the real problems and so i have to divert my way and going for CES.
But as you required IBCC attestation info so i hope above will help you

NTThobani said:
Guys

I also had the same issue and send HEC sealed envelope to WES without knowing that they also require secondary education documents.

Not that I am living abroad and I ask my brother to do all this crapy work.

IBCC attestation requires 15 days by respected Boards so I am now losing hope that I will make it this year.

I can not switch to CES because that my HEC envelope (which I am sure that they have open the sealed) and I do not know their refund policy.

Plus if I asked them to return my HEC document then still CES will take 8 weeks to process.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I agree with "beeba-bacha" that for FSWP you don't need to provide secondary level certificates, i had long email conversation with then so it is confirmed.
There is only two step info required.
1. Contact your university to put your document and seal them. after that if they can courier that is your good luck, otherwise take the sealed envelope and send yourself but make sure use university address in FROM address.
2. Complete and sign application form, attach colored passport photocopy, Degree colored photocopy from both sides, Transcript color photocopy and Bank draft of fee and send those to CES.
So i hope its not too much complex, the time that is written on there website is 5 weeks so i hope its is good to use this service instead of wasting time with BISE and IBCC peoples.

beeba-bacha said:
Ravish Fatima said:
Is it necessary to get matric & inter certificates verified as well if we are getting ECA from CES?

May 16, 2014
hello everyone

i have one question can u please tell me...i want to evaluate my credentials from WES...
i know the whole procedure but i m confused in one thing ....

i have verified from all (matric fsc bachelor master )document attested in 2012...
do i sealed these documents and send it to WES..or i need to attest them again...???

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
you need to attest the photocopies of the original documents and then sealed the envelop....

sabaina rafique said:
hello everyone

i have one question can u please tell me...i want to evaluate my credentials from WES...
i know the whole procedure but i m confused in one thing ....

i have verified from all (matric fsc bachelor master )document attested in 2012...
do i sealed these documents and send it to WES..or i need to attest them again...???