19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
hassan905 said:
Hi All,

I am not able to find the attestation stamp number on das.hec
Can you please tell me ,where can i find that number on the account ,it tells us the application id but not the stamp number
Which Stamp number??

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
hassan905 said:
Does anyone know how many applications have been recieved by CIC for FSW ?
How long will it take that caps will be filled in each occupation ??
Nothing we can say yet for couple of months,..so relax , its too earlier to know

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

My brother got my HEC envelope sealed and today he will send it to WES.

My Question is

Do I really need to put "Academic Records Request Forms (one for Matric and one for F.Sc.)" downloaded from WES website in my IBCC envelope? if yes then who will sign those forms? I am getting my Matric+F.Sc. certificates verified from IBCC Lahore.

An early response will be highly appreciated.

Rizwan

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
blackcap99 said:
Dear Friends,

My brother got my HEC envelope sealed and today he will send it to WES.

My Question is

Do I really need to put "Academic Records Request Forms (one for Matric and one for F.Sc.)" downloaded from WES website in my IBCC envelope? if yes then who will sign those forms? I am getting my Matric+F.Sc. certificates verified from IBCC Lahore.

An early response will be highly appreciated.

Rizwan
I think that the forms are not necessary but recommended. It adds authenticity and details of the person who attested you documents. As far as my knowledge goes, you need to send documents attested from the respective inter board, not the IBCC. But maybe IBCC attestation may work as well. Read the details on the website, its all there.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
I was reading the steps for attestation and many of us have written that before getting the envelope sealed check on das.hec that the stamp number online is same as the stamp number on attested document . I am not able to see the stamp number online .
Help needed

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
hassan905 said:
I was reading the steps for attestation and many of us have written that before getting the envelope sealed check on das.hec that the stamp number online is same as the stamp number on attested document . I am not able to see the stamp number online .
Help needed
i dont have any info regarding stamp number online.....i think u can check at the spot but not online as far as my knowledge is concerned

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
Tab1 said:
Hi Mish, thank you for your attention to this matter
Actually I am doing job in Lahore but I did my metric and inter from Federal Board FBISE which is in Islamabad
Last week I travelled between Lahore and Islamabad thrice for the sake of getting documents signed and sealed
and ended up sending IBCC sealed document without WES form.
Please update on your status from WES whether they accept with their form

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Today i got my documents sealed from HEC
They refused to sign WES transcript request form however i filled my part of the form and placed it inside the envelope
Will there be any problem ?

faizan_ali

May 13, 2014
Hello All,

I submitted WES application online and did the payment through credit card but after payment WES website gave server error. Payment has been deducted from my credit card but they didn't gave me any reference number. Now when i login to account it says to add reference number but i dont have any reference number. I have already called to WES and Customer Service told me that i should wait till tomorrow. Is it normal?. Please guide me what to do? Should i send documents without reference number?

Regards,

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faizan_ali said:
Hello All,

I submitted WES application online and did the payment through credit card but after payment WES website gave server error. Payment has been deducted from my credit card but they didn't gave me any reference number. Now when i login to account it says to add reference number but i dont have any reference number. I have already called to WES and Customer Service told me that i should wait till tomorrow. Is it normal?. Please guide me what to do? Should i send documents without reference number?

Regards,
You should login using your email id and password you set during making account. Once logged in to your account you will see the reference number on your account's main page.

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassan905 said:
Today i got my documents sealed from HEC
They refused to sign WES transcript request form however i filled my part of the form and placed it inside the envelope
Will there be any problem ?
transcript request form should be filled only by metric and inter Board . Not by HEC.

qasim.masghar

May 12, 2014
Madi k said:
Dear mish

IBCC z not the requirement ....
I ve got my wes report without ibcc attestation. Infact i frgot to put up inter marksheet bt Alhumdulilllah i faced no hurdles.

Nd i dont knw who z advising to get 15 dollars check !!!..... I made it on smone's suggestion , bt no one ask me about dt when i went for attestation.
Dear Madi k,
I have done my SSC and HSSC from BISE Gujranwala. They only verified the Sannad not the Mark Sheet. They are of the view that only Sannad is enough and it contains the details of marks as well. So, can you please confirm that WES did not create hurdle when u applied there without Mark sheet.

Thank you in advance. I am waiting your kind response on this.

Regards,
Qasim

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
hassan905 said:
Help needed
Replying based on today's HEC attestation: Once they have stamped your documents, you need to verify the stamp number in their system matches with your attested document. It won't appear in your HEC profile. They usually cooperate and show this to you on request.

For example: stamp # 12345 is mentioned in their system against your B.S. original degree then same should be stamped on your original degree. Follow same process for all attested documents (Original + Photocopies)

Hope it helps.

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
dollyy said:
Hello everyone,
Need an advise, since Metric board officials refused to send package on their behalf and my metric and HEC Envelopes are ready can i send both packages together to save money and time. Stating a letter to WES that Metric board is not cooperating in sending the parcel so I am sending on my behalf given that metric envelope is properly sealed and signed by board office?
Will they accept it, Have anyone sent both the envelopes together?
If you are talking about Matric board karachi then in my case they cooperated a lot. They sealed the envelop in front of me and then sent through DHL (I paid DHL charges 3,300) and it reached to WES in 4 days. Tracking was also available on DHL website.

Tab1

May 10, 2014
mish said:
ok, plesae talk to MSaeed, he is residing in lahore and expert as well, i am sure he can give u some solution
Just contacted him...thank you for providing the reference