Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hello mish

since u ve already sent ur app u can advise me on this i am stuck on q12 b of schedule 3 economic classes

Your work experience

a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

b) Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application. For each occupation:

identify the dates of employment,
write a description of your occupation,
include the appropriate NOC 2011 code,
check the box that corresponds to the number of years of continuous full-time or equivalent in continuous part-time experience, and
write a description of your main duties.
Note: List only occupations that fall in Skill Type 0, Skill Levels A or B of NOC 2011.

plz advice in 12b do ifill my designations i have worked in or the matching occupation title from cic list

couple of ppl ve already answered this but i still cant grasp wat 2 do :-[

Tab1

May 10, 2014
mish said:
im sorry to hear that, it seems u r not from karachi..so i wount be able to tell you what to go, whom to meet..but board sign this document...Tell me where r u from?so i can direct you to that city guy
Hi Mish, thank you for your attention to this matter
Actually I am doing job in Lahore but I did my metric and inter from Federal Board FBISE which is in Islamabad
Last week I travelled between Lahore and Islamabad thrice for the sake of getting documents signed and sealed
and ended up sending IBCC sealed document without WES form.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi All,

I am not able to find the attestation stamp number on das.hec
Can you please tell me ,where can i find that number on the account ,it tells us the application id but not the stamp number

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanv said:
hello mish

since u ve already sent ur app u can advise me on this i am stuck on q12 b of schedule 3 economic classes

Your work experience

a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

b) Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application. For each occupation:

identify the dates of employment,
write a description of your occupation,
include the appropriate NOC 2011 code,
check the box that corresponds to the number of years of continuous full-time or equivalent in continuous part-time experience, and
write a description of your main duties.
Note: List only occupations that fall in Skill Type 0, Skill Levels A or B of NOC 2011.

plz advice in 12b do ifill my designations i have worked in or the matching occupation title from cic list

couple of ppl ve already answered this but i still cant grasp wat 2 do :-[
same situation here, seniors please explain this.
In 12(a) we write the NOC Title i.e Elect. Engineer, NOC : 2133
Now in 12(b) what to write in occupation, my current designation or or the matching occupation title from cic list

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Does anyone know how many applications have been recieved by CIC for FSW ?
How long will it take that caps will be filled in each occupation ??

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
dollyy said:
same situation here, seniors please explain this.
In 12(a) we write the NOC Title i.e Elect. Engineer, NOC : 2133
Now in 12(b) what to write in occupation, my current designation or or the matching occupation title from cic list
You have to fill in your own current designation, mentioned on your experience letter.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Tab1 said:
Actually I am doing job in Lahore but I did my metric and inter from Federal Board FBISE which is in Islamabad
Last week I travelled between Lahore and Islamabad thrice for the sake of getting documents signed and sealed
ok, plesae talk to MSaeed, he is residing in lahore and expert as well, i am sure he can give u some solution

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
evil.genius said:
If u MS complies with u r targeted NOC category then u dont need PIEAS credentials (as per my understanding)!!
Evil, where did you get this information?
I personally confirmed with CES staff, and the told me that ALL of post-secondary Degrees and Transcripts are required for Evaluation. Not just the highest degree. Though the high school or intermediate documents are not a requirement.
Also the documents need to be directly sent by the university, not along with your other documents. You need to make sure the documents and envelope seals are in compliance with their requirements before asking the university to directly send it!

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
mish said:
ok, plesae talk to MSaeed, he is residing in lahore and expert as well, i am sure he can give u some solution
+1 to you mish! you've been very helpful to all!

May 10, 2014
Pakistan
Any one have any good resource / source phone number who would help me out with inter certificate and attestations and verification in Inter Board Office Karachi ??? Because I dont wana spend time here and there.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Tab1 said:

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
minhajshafquet said:
Any one have any good resource / source phone number who would help me out with inter certificate and attestations and verification in Inter Board Office Karachi ??? Because I dont wana spend time here and there.
contact Athar Abbas on this forum, as he is busy with the process of attestation of his own,he can guide u the best

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
sahrhp said:
+1 to you mish! you've been very helpful to all!
Thanks for Appreciating, +1 for you toooo :)

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
sahrhp said:
You have to fill in your own current designation, mentioned on your experience letter.
Absolutely!!!!