Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
hassan905 said:
Today i got my documents sealed from HEC
They refused to sign WES transcript request form however i filled my part of the form and placed it inside the envelope
Will there be any problem ?
u dont need to put the form for HEC documents..

i u have sent then i hope it will be of no valueinshallah

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Tab1 said:
Just contacted him...thank you for providing the reference
No problem

Good Luck

PurpleRain

May 14, 2014
Hi all ...

Did my Metric and Inter from BISE Sargodha ... currently living in karachi, as per the IBCC website its purpose is to verify all the documents from different Boards so kind of a one stop shop. Is it possible that i visit IBCC office karachi with my original docs and get the SSC & HSC attested (for WES) which is issued by BISE Sargodha. Kindly let me know from your own experiences, as i am residing outside Pakistan and planning to get it done through some friend.

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
mish said:
Verification Short glimpse of SSC and HSC Doscuments For WES and other

1...Verification of photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets from respective boards (Intermediate & Matric board)
2.... After verification, Attestation from IBCC
3....After attestation, Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..Metric documents and inter documents in their respective envelope of boards
4. Get Envelope sealed by board which include above 3 things

Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards

MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don't follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate's photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.
Just to confirm

The Board will not original certificate and mark sheet.
They will only attest photo copies of certificate and mark sheet and IBCC will attest both.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
PurpleRain said:
Hi all ...

Did my Metric and Inter from BISE Sargodha ... currently living in karachi, as per the IBCC website its purpose is to verify all the documents from different Boards so kind of a one stop shop. Is it possible that i visit IBCC office karachi with my original docs and get the SSC & HSC attested (for WES) which is issued by BISE Sargodha. Kindly let me know from your own experiences, as i am residing outside Pakistan and planning to get it done through some friend.
yes you can, as they do send Islamabad from ever they collect

so no worry ;)

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
NTThobani said:
Just to confirm

The Board will not original certificate and mark sheet.
They will only attest photo copies of certificate and mark sheet and IBCC will attest both.
replied in PM :)

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Have you or any other used CES for ECA? Can share steps?

As for I can read for CES is following from there web:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
and
Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

All final Diplomas
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what my understanding is that we have to send them these SSC/HSSC documents as well?
May be not attested but we have to submit.

Can you please share experience if you have sent.

Thank you in Advance

evil.genius said:
I wonder, why we are wasting our time running after HEC/ SSC / HSC...why people dont go for Comparative Education Services instead of WES as their requirements are very very simplified...just attested color photocopy of highest degree obtained from the issuing institution/university.

Though I understand CES processing time is 3 weeks where as WES is 7 days but we are wasting more than 3 weeks running after idiotic process of HEC/SSC/HSC..!!

Is there any hidden draw back of CES that refrain people to go for it...??

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
ibabur said:
Have you or any other used CES for ECA? Can share steps?

As for I can read for CES is following from there web:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
and
Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

All final Diplomas
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what my understanding is that we have to send them these SSC/HSSC documents as well?
May be not attested but we have to submit.

Can you please share experience if you have sent.

Thank you in Advance
I have not sent to CES but this is for sure that they dont need SSCC/HSC documents as I have asked on email for clarification purpose.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Alright thanks, i also got email response from them that is "If you apply for postsecondary assessment, you do not need to provide secondary-level documents."

So I am now going to use CES for ECA rather then keep struggling with BISE and IBCC. I shall share info when i have updates on this.

evil.genius said:
I have not sent to CES but this is for sure that they dont need SSCC/HSC documents as I have asked on email for clarification purpose.

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!
What I have noticed here is, mostly people are sending documents to WES for their ECA and not CES or ICAS.
Is it because of the time and the cost difference?
Or is there something else too?
whereas the requirements by CES and ICAS are simpler! They dont need secondary education documents.

Can someone please make this clear to me why WES is more preferred than the other two?

Also, how to get my O'levels and A'levels results verified? Has anyone gone through this procedure with the University of Cambridge?

PLEASE HELP.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
For me, i was using WES just because everyone was going for that, also as it uses World in its name :p means no logical reason behind that.
Offcourse if you are time conscious then you should go for WES, but as other mentioned, struggling with BISE/IBCC/HEC etc can also take these 5 weeks.
Also WES is little bit strict for their secondary education requirement and very very very bad in email and phone response.

Thats the reason I finally going for CES, i found that there response time is very high, you get email response in minutes and they can reply your queries. While WES replied me after one week, and the reply of my detailed question was that "Please review our document requirements for your specific country, You must follow those specific instructions", and there was no response to my actual question.

mia88 said:
Hi!
What I have noticed here is, mostly people are sending documents to WES for their ECA and not CES or ICAS.
Is it because of the time and the cost difference?
Or is there something else too?
whereas the requirements by CES and ICAS are simpler! They dont need secondary education documents.

Can someone please make this clear to me why WES is more preferred than the other two?

Also, how to get my O'levels and A'levels results verified? Has anyone gone through this procedure with the University of Cambridge?

PLEASE HELP.

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks a lot for helping out others. May God bless you for this thread (Y)

I have done O'Levels ( Have equivalence certificate) & Intermediate. Should I attest all docs from Interboard office & IBCC? Pls guide

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
ibabur said:
For me, i was using WES just because everyone was going for that, also as it uses World in its name :p means no logical reason behind that.
Offcourse if you are time conscious then you should go for WES, but as other mentioned, struggling with BISE/IBCC/HEC etc can also take these 5 weeks.
Also WES is little bit strict for their secondary education requirement and very very very bad in email and phone response.

Thats the reason I finally going for CES, i found that there response time is very high, you get email response in minutes and they can reply your queries. While WES replied me after one week, and the reply of my detailed question was that "Please review our document requirements for your specific country, You must follow those specific instructions", and there was no response to my actual question.
Guys

I also had the same issue and send HEC sealed envelope to WES without knowing that they also require secondary education documents.

Not that I am living abroad and I ask my brother to do all this crapy work.

IBCC attestation requires 15 days by respected Boards so I am now losing hope that I will make it this year.

I can not switch to CES because that my HEC envelope (which I am sure that they have open the sealed) and I do not know their refund policy.

Plus if I asked them to return my HEC document then still CES will take 8 weeks to process.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NTThobani said:
Guys

I also had the same issue and send HEC sealed envelope to WES without knowing that they also require secondary education documents.

Not that I am living abroad and I ask my brother to do all this crapy work.

IBCC attestation requires 15 days by respected Boards so I am now losing hope that I will make it this year.

I can not switch to CES because that my HEC envelope (which I am sure that they have open the sealed) and I do not know their refund policy.

redo the attestation procedure and make another sealed envelop from HEC and send to CES.

Plus if I asked them to return my HEC document then still CES will take 8 weeks to process.

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Is it necessary to get matric & inter certificates verified as well if we are getting ECA from CES?