+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
bestplace4u said:
It is always confusing for me 16 months from the date you apply at CPCM or from the Date of AOR.
They will count 16 months from the date of AOR.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
They will count 16 months from the date of AOR.
It doesn't necessarily mean that it takes 16 months. That is just a quarterly update since September 2009- October 2010 cases that was finalized in 16 months. Guys the processing times is subject to change and it can be sooner and can take less too after this.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
DodgeCharger said:
YAHOOOOO!!!!
yahooooooooooooo. thy r workn on march 2010......... i hope thy do it fast.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank GOD that chc_i is get up naw :) from a longggggggggggggggggggggggg slp .....

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
i saw georgetown on ur profile that's why i asked!
IN my profile :eek: i dnt knw....
And really its sound gud that they r wrkng n march aor.... :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
who said so o am dec 2009 AOR..still nothingggggggggggggg..my MP is ur file is in line to be reviewed ..dumb
ITS ANTHER APLICANT OF 2009............SO SHULD V HAPY?THAT REALLY THEY R WRKNG ON MARCH AOR :-\

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
It is always confusing for me 16 months from the date you apply at CPCM or from the Date of AOR.
It's actually 16 months from AOR that was received after the file was transferred to CHC-I add another 35 days to it for CPC-M process...

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hay ...can anyone tell me ... if the medical expires will you have to go thru the medical examination again??

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Vick h said:
Hello everyone! this is my first post here on the forum, i was going thru the forum and reading all the related threads and found that i m not the only one waiting for the any reply from CHC-I. Well here is my history with the CHC, my wife is a Canadian citizen we got married in January 2010 here in Pakistan, she went back to Canada to apply for my PR. She submitted my sponsorship application in Feb 2010 and I got the approval letter from Islamabad Embassy on 17 April 2010. Since then I haven't received anything from CHC-I. The approval letter they sent me stated that it would take an average of 9 months to complete the process and i am not suppose to contact them during this time period, but now its been more than 9 months and i am still waiting for their reply! I checked my online application status several times, it says " In Process" and hasn't been changed in 9 months. Now Alhamdulallah Allah has blessed us with a beautiful son we named him Ayaan. He is 4 months old now but unfortunately he is diagnosed with some deficiencies in his brain and head and he is sick. I have not met my son yet and it is becoming very stressful for me day by day to see him like this and do nothing, my wife is also very tensed because of our son's condition as she has to do most of the things by herself. I e-mailed CHC-I a couple of days back and the reply i got was " your file is in Que for initial review".

So i came here so to find out anyway to expedite the process or something to help me out. !! anyone!!
I am so sorry for your son, but did you guess send birth certificate? that should help you a lot

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Vick h said:
hay ...can anyone tell me ... if the medical expires will you have to go thru the medical examination again??
they will send you re-medical request when your file finilized

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Vick h said:
Yes, because:

1) they want to know the updated medical results when they issue VISA
2) VISA expires on the same day as the medical expiry date

So once its expired, wait for them to send you a re-medical request, and it varies anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 months after expiring.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Vick h said:
Hello everyone! this is my first post here on the forum, i was going thru the forum and reading all the related threads and found that i m not the only one waiting for the any reply from CHC-I. Well here is my history with the CHC, my wife is a Canadian citizen we got married in January 2010 here in Pakistan, she went back to Canada to apply for my PR. She submitted my sponsorship application in Feb 2010 and I got the approval letter from Islamabad Embassy on 17 April 2010. Since then I haven't received anything from CHC-I. The approval letter they sent me stated that it would take an average of 9 months to complete the process and i am not suppose to contact them during this time period, but now its been more than 9 months and i am still waiting for their reply! I checked my online application status several times, it says " In Process" and hasn't been changed in 9 months. Now Alhamdulallah Allah has blessed us with a beautiful son we named him Ayaan. He is 4 months old now but unfortunately he is diagnosed with some deficiencies in his brain and head and he is sick. I have not met my son yet and it is becoming very stressful for me day by day to see him like this and do nothing, my wife is also very tensed because of our son's condition as she has to do most of the things by herself. I e-mailed CHC-I a couple of days back and the reply i got was " your file is in Que for initial review".

So i came here so to find out anyway to expedite the process or something to help me out. !! anyone!!

Did you explain your situation in the email you sent to CHC-I? If you did and got the reply you said you did, then ask your wife to contact her area's MP and tell him/her the situation. If that doesn't help in any way then there is no other option but to tell your wife to come to Pakistan so atleast your son can get the treatment he needs and your wife can get the support she needs. Does she really have to be in Canada? For women its not as hard to go back to the husbands in Pakistan in such situation, but it is harder for a husband to quit the job and live with his wife in Pakistan. There are a few options to look into, but CIC is taking on average about 16months for a process and according to your timeline that will be in Aug/Sept 2011 for you if everything goes smooth. May Allah shower his blessings and grant him fast recovery!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its good to see that we have 2010-2011 forum now. Even most are the same friends from 2010-2009 but its good to kill the time by checking the forum's around :)

In main time enjoye watching Maula Jhat & Bali Jati.