+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

B

bestplace4u

zohal said:
Yes, they replyed to my email
you should be receiving it soon else email them again tht u haven't received the letter yet.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys canada's playing against sri lanka today, icc cricket worldcup!

Cheer for Canadians!! EH

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
great person said:
I filed my hubbys sponsorship application June 18 2010 CPC-M and on cic website it says ISB started processing his file Aug 30/ 2010...and on the letter it told us '9 months'.

my cousin sponsored his wife, in 2009, Jan 2009 is when he submitted applaictoin to CPC M and his wife rec'd her visa end of OCT and his timing also said 9 months...

there are lot o fthings that cud delay files like missing information, missing signatures, forms filled incorrectly etc etc. also its my understanding that everytihng should be snent in together along with medical and pcc etc etc...cuz otherwise these things could also slow down processing...

lets jus hope for the best, umeed pay duniya qayam hai!

Forget about 2009 because all the cases tht were applied in the mid 2009 and after are slowed intentionally .... There are so many members over here and none of them got there visa in 9 months .... and that " 9 month average timeline " is a joke .... on CHC-isb its mentioned it will take 12 months .... beside that the updated timeline on cic.gc.ca has also increase since 2009 .... so we should forget the past and start living in the present ... there was time when spouses used to get visa within 6 months but its not happening anymore ...... Definately every case is different and sometimes when ppl do it themselves they commit mistakes and then it takes longer than a year to finalize their case . As everyone else saying things are started getting pace , I also believe the same and insha Allah everyone will be getting PPR and reuniting with their loved one very soon :)

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
DodgeCharger said:
hey guys canada's playing against sri lanka today, icc cricket worldcup!

Cheer for Canadians!! EH
not a good start bro 8/2 in 2.5 overs :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorkhan said:
not a good start bro 8/2 in 2.5 overs :)
now they are 3 down for 27, in 12 overs
i know they are struggling, but they are still our countrymen!
the team is definitely an underdog..

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
DodgeCharger said:
now they are 3 down for 27, in 12 overs
i know they are struggling, but they are still our countrymen!
the team is definitely an underdog..
yes they are ... waiting to see Cheema`s batting ... read good things abt him :)

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
ainy inam said:
Today 8th month start :( Islamabad start processing on my file :'(
In 4 days 1 year will be for me :'(

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
wes786 said:
Itsre, he applied in Feb and received AOR in April
under his signatu

did you got married on phone or in person?

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Hi everyone I am new here.I live in Canada,Mississauga.I got married in Pakistan on 29th april,2010.I applied for spouse sponsor send my file to CPC-MISSISSAUGA on 29th september got acknowledge letter on 10th November after this letter I have not received any reponse I gave them all marriage proof with picture with banquet hall invoice telephone bills greeting cards but they taking long time.Everytime I email Islamabad Immigration Sectorthem to make process faster all the time they send me same email saying.

File No: FXXXXXXXXX
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

This is what i get all the time in email.I really appreciate jani99 help but i do not know how far it will help because of some fake marriage that happened in past few years that made us go throw this taking long time to approve.WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET ISLAMABAD IMMIGRATION SECTOR ATTENTION SO THEY MAKE PROCESS FASTER?

WHAT IS E CAS?

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Target: To achieve the decrease in spousal immigration process time at CHC-Isl
Sponsored by: Spouse Immigration Applicants (Sponsors & Sponsored)
To: Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration Canada AND CHC-Islamabad

This is the Petition for Spouse Immigration Canada Processing Delay at Canadian High Commission Islamabad.

The current (2010) Average time for Application processing = 9 months
This average time is mentioned in most Acknowledgment Of Receipt letters sent by CHC-Islamabad but the reality is far different with average time of processing 12 to 14 months. Things get even scarier for some applicants who have to wait for more than a year and some of the unfortunates are waiting from last 2 years. In some cases CHC-Islambad stay silent from 6 months to 18.

Now imagine you got married and started your relationship in full swing (With no premarital relationship) and had to file spouse immigration to live together so, after few days of unforgettable sweet memories with your spouse you move 10 thousand miles away & for how much time? no one knows!. The authority who knows doesn't inform you about the status for months and years which end frustration, disappointment and jolts to your relationship.

We believe CHC-Islamabad should speed up the Spouse Immigration Process with average time of 4 months and maximum of 6 months with NO Exceptions. If there are complications in case the applicant should be kept informed with updates.

We hope our raised voice would bring some change for spouse immigrants in Pakistan

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Sharjil said:
Target: To achieve the decrease in spousal immigration process time at CHC-Isl
Sponsored by: Spouse Immigration Applicants (Sponsors & Sponsored)
To: Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration Canada AND CHC-Islamabad

This is the Petition for Spouse Immigration Canada Processing Delay at Canadian High Commission Islamabad.

The current (2010) Average time for Application processing = 9 months
This average time is mentioned in most Acknowledgment Of Receipt letters sent by CHC-Islamabad but the reality is far different with average time of processing 12 to 14 months. Things get even scarier for some applicants who have to wait for more than a year and some of the unfortunates are waiting from last 2 years. In some cases CHC-Islambad stay silent from 6 months to 18.

Now imagine you got married and started your relationship in full swing (With no premarital relationship) and had to file spouse immigration to live together so, after few days of unforgettable sweet memories with your spouse you move 10 thousand miles away & for how much time? no one knows!. The authority who knows doesn't inform you about the status for months and years which end frustration, disappointment and jolts to your relationship.

We believe CHC-Islamabad should speed up the Spouse Immigration Process with average time of 4 months and maximum of 6 months with NO Exceptions. If there are complications in case the applicant should be kept informed with updates.

We hope our raised voice would bring some change for spouse immigrants in Pakistan
did you send this letter somewhere?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sharjil said:
Hi everyone I am new here.I live in Canada,Mississauga.I got married in Pakistan on 29th april,2010.I applied for spouse sponsor send my file to CPC-MISSISSAUGA on 29th september got acknowledge letter on 10th November after this letter I have not received any reponse I gave them all marriage proof with picture with banquet hall invoice telephone bills greeting cards but they taking long time.Everytime I email Islamabad Immigration Sectorthem to make process faster all the time they send me same email saying.

File No: FXXXXXXXXX
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

This is what i get all the time in email.I really appreciate jani99 help but i do not know how far it will help because of some fake marriage that happened in past few years that made us go throw this taking long time to approve.WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET ISLAMABAD IMMIGRATION SECTOR ATTENTION SO THEY MAKE PROCESS FASTER?

WHAT IS E CAS?

Currently Isamabad is taking 16 months to process a spousal case. Your process have just entered its 3rd month, don't expect anything any time soon, you have a bit of waiting to do...If you read some of the previous posts, you would notice that applicants from 2009 are still waiting for VISAs so you need to have alot of paitience. And yeah, don't email the embassy too much they keep a record of every email you have sent to them and it could effect the file in a negative way if you send them excessive emails. I dont mean to scare you but this is reality and we are all suffering from it...I applied for my wife in January 2010 and I still havn't heared anything yet...

Ecase is the "client application staus" page on CIC website where you can see the status of your application using either the "client ID" of the sponsor or the "immigration file number" of the sponsored person.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Hi guys....

My name is Babar Khan...I am a Pakistani Born Canadian citizen....I went to Canada when I was 2 ... My family owns a house there and we have a business....But I am living in Pakistan since last 6 years because of my studies... I am becoming an Aalim in Karachi (Islamic Scholar)..My family is still in Canada and I go to Canada every year for 3 months...Now my parents are getting me married here this year only Nikah and Rukhsati in 2-4 years InshALLAH when my studies finish...my question is if I apply what proof should I give them....Pictures...I will provide but how about telephone bills and love cards and all that??? I am in Pakistan and my wife is also here...please give me a list of some proofs I have to send....

Jazakzz