+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Vick h said:
Hello everyone! this is my first post here on the forum, i was going thru the forum and reading all the related threads and found that i m not the only one waiting for the any reply from CHC-I. Well here is my history with the CHC, my wife is a Canadian citizen we got married in January 2010 here in Pakistan, she went back to Canada to apply for my PR. She submitted my sponsorship application in Feb 2010 and I got the approval letter from Islamabad Embassy on 17 April 2010. Since then I haven't received anything from CHC-I. The approval letter they sent me stated that it would take an average of 9 months to complete the process and i am not suppose to contact them during this time period, but now its been more than 9 months and i am still waiting for their reply! I checked my online application status several times, it says " In Process" and hasn't been changed in 9 months. Now Alhamdulallah Allah has blessed us with a beautiful son we named him Ayaan. He is 4 months old now but unfortunately he is diagnosed with some deficiencies in his brain and head and he is sick. I have not met my son yet and it is becoming very stressful for me day by day to see him like this and do nothing, my wife is also very tensed because of our son's condition as she has to do most of the things by herself. I e-mailed CHC-I a couple of days back and the reply i got was " your file is in Que for initial review".

So i came here so to find out anyway to expedite the process or something to help me out. !! anyone!!

Allah bless your son,but CHC-I they wont take any action with emails you have to fax them or call them or if possible that your wife go to Islamabad Immigration Section.Because now they are taking longer then before.Hope they make process faster.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
wes786 said:
no news yet on a Monday? :mad: :mad: :mad:
me too, waiting for good news, nothing so far

B

bestplace4u

ok just to kill the time, everyone where are you going to land in CA.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im in lahore, but soon going back to 'canniland' ;) lol (fun name for my canada EH)
I live in Mississauga, anyone else??

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone explain if its a good idea to send voluntary proofs (such as boarding passes etc) through email address that we normally use to make inquiry @ islamabad??

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
can anyone explain if its a good idea to send voluntary proofs (such as boarding passes etc) through email address that we normally use to make inquiry @ islamabad??
nops send the copies by mail, better to courier them

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
I have question about PCC.When they request from you PCC.so what pcc send which sent b4 or differnce like before.I need kindly advice from one all of you.
Thanks..

B

bestplace4u

Desi_Canadian said:
I have question about PCC.When they request from you PCC.so what pcc send which sent b4 or differnce like before.I need kindly advice from one all of you.
Thanks..
You have to apply for a new PCC to local authorities, they issue a new PCC which is valid for next 6 months.
I know sometimes its very hard to get the certificate from Pakistan but money is the solution :)