Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mohammedessam said:
Hello
I have sent a case specific inquiry to cic and they replied back saying that the application is still in process
ADVO haven't replied back to my emails since November 2015
May I ask when you sent them a CSE? Was it before they replied to you in November 2015 or was it after?

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Impresso said:
Hello bublo ksa - I see that they recently asked for ADR recently from you. Do not worry - you are almost there to the end. Are your medicals still valid or do you have to renew them ?

If you haven't paid your RPRF ( Right of Permenant Resident Fees ) yet , I suggest you do that as well - helps save time later on.
I received ADR in March 2015 which i sent with in two weeks. As per GCMS which i received in Feb 2016, my file is ready for visa i don't know y they put my file on hold since October 2015.I paid RPRF upfront. Medical has expired last year in June and no request of remedical yet.

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
guys one thing I want to ask you when I check the application online then show the lines blue and some white which is under process please can some one explain that.

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
zohaib007 said:
guys one thing I want to ask you when I check the application online then show the lines blue and some white which is under process please can some one explain that.
Hi Zohaib007

Can you be a bit more specific? Can you send a screenshot of the "Blue and White" lines that you are referring to? But please delete your personal information on the screenshot.

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
Status of your application

Explanation

IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

WITHDRAWN

(Applications can only be withdrawn when your application is IN PROCESS.)

Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Immigrant Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision.

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing. Quebec residents please see the relevant diagram.

Sponsor Advised of Decision Made
We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring

guys this blue colour now system show and other are all white now you guess what is that .this is sponsorship diagram

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
Status of your application Explanation
IN Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
PROCESS We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

(A decision has not been made yet.) Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.
WITHDRAWN Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS
.)
DECISION Medical Results Received by CIC
MADE We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

(A decision has been made at this point.) Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
COMPLETE Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
this is all which is I send to you blue line mean your process has begun and white line mean clear your process .

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
zohaib007 said:
Status of your application Explanation
IN Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
PROCESS We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

(A decision has not been made yet.) Documentation Verified by CIC

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.
WITHDRAWN Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS
.)
DECISION Medical Results Received by CIC
MADE We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

(A decision has been made at this point.) Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
COMPLETE Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order
Hi Zohaib007

This is a diagram, a chart, that shows you how the Canadian Immigration process all applications. These are the steps they use. The first step is that they receive applications, determine the eligibility etc. You are currently on the first step.

When you open your online status, what does your line read? Is it like the following?

1-We have received your application.
2-We started processing your application.

Does it look like that or is something else mentioned?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi Impresso,

Good on your wife's part to talk them into granting her the visa on the spot. That truly is a miracle. Well done!

Yes, I understand that it would give me some time to wind things up before leaving after a visa has been issued. However, with all the wait, I wouldn't want to wait any longer than 10 days to leave after approval.

I am definitely not giving up hope. It has to be worth the efforts when it all comes together. My Mrs and I can't wait.

Speaking of checks, I do realize that it is an important stage as well as time consuming. I just wonder if the likes of me who have not traveled outside the UAE since 2009 would require a lengthy security check. It definitely makes sense for one who has a travel history, having spent more than six months in a different country. I was born and raised in Dubai and have been here ever since. My last travel was in 2009 for a very short stay.

Notes, yes I have ordered for them. It is day 63 since it has been applied for and I still don't have them. My consultant is on the case and has promised to revert to me no later than Friday, even though it isn't in his hands either.

Fingers crossed!

Can I ask where you and your wife landed?
Indeed a tough journey IRONMAN7777 - we are in Toronto: ON - Have you decided where you will be going É

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
bublo ksa said:
I received ADR in March 2015 which i sent with in two weeks. As per GCMS which i received in Feb 2016, my file is ready for visa i don't know y they put my file on hold since October 2015.I paid RPRF upfront. Medical has expired last year in June and no request of remedical yet.
Its a shame and huge mental and emotional torture for both you and your spouse. I dont know why they can consider the human factor and speed things up

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Hello everyone,

I have sent message by Case Specific Enquiry I have recieved this reply. Has anyone recieved this message before ?

Effective 25-Jun-2015 All enquiries must be submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link. Please note that we will not respond to any enquiries that are not submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link.

Thank you for your message to the Visa and Immigration Section at the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi. We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with efficient service. We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a:

· Permanent Resident (immigration) Visa

· Temporary Resident (visitor, temporary work, study) Visa or permit.

· Permanent Resident Travel Document

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. However, the new information you provide will be placed on file.

We do not respond to enquiries after a decision has been made and communicated to the applicant.

If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. All enquiries must be submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link. Please note that we will not respond to any enquiries that are not submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link.

Application forms/How to apply:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas (temporary and permanent), permits, and Permanent Resident Travel Documents. You can also use the services of Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs). Find out how to submit your temporary resident or permanent resident travel document application through the nearest VAC in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar, or Oman. Visit the CIC website for more information on VACs. Check if you can apply online (e-Apps) as a temporary resident. People applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, Study or Work Permit can do so online.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times (for Temporary Resident applications click here), this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult the e-Client Application Status online tool (for permanent resident applications) or VFS Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs) (for temporary resident applications). You must use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing. Please be aware that processing takes time and visas cannot be issued on the same day a request is made. Please plan ahead to allow enough time for us to process your application before you have to travel.

Reconsideration of refusals:

Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee.

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.

· Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options, including Express Entry, available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms. For information related to Canada’s overseas refugee programs please also visit this website.

· www.uae.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.

· The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.

We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Online Services:
In addition to online applications, a growing suite of online Web tools is available on the CIC website. For example, the Help Centre is a one-stop Web portal where visitors can find quick and direct answers. The Come to Canada site helps potential immigrants to Canada determine the immigration programs that best suits them. Also, the new interactive Living in Canada tool for newcomers helps them adjust to life in Canada and find services. The tool includes an interactive map that allows people to find settlement organizations in their area.

Express Entry:

The Embassy offers regular information sessions on Express Entry. Please check the web site for dates and how to register.

If you have registered for an Express Entry Information Session, please note that a confirmation email is usually sent a few days before the session is due to take place

Visa and Immigration Section | Section des visas et immigration
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi | Ambassade du Canada à Abou Dhabi

P.O. BOX 6970 Abu Dhabi | B.P.6970 Abou Dhabi
www.uae.gc.ca | www.eau.gc.ca | www.cic.gc.ca

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

I have just received my ATI Notes after waiting for 65 days. My Consultant who ordered the notes for me has only mentioned that there is nothing unusual about my progress and that it is at the Visa Office in Abu Dhabi being assessed. Since this was my first time applying for any kind of notes, I had a question to ask. Are ATI Notes the same as GCMS Notes?

I have noticed from most applicants here that they are able to see a progress report from GCMS Notes such as Eligibility, Criminality, Background, etc. There is nothing of the sort mentioned on mine. Would someone be able to elaborate on this?

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have received my ATI notes and wanted to ask for your opinion.

However, I am unable to paste it here, even after removing all sensitive details. Can I ask how you share your details?

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
hello everyone have any new update about ADVO.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.