waived
Passport Req..
March 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hello...
we do not have any news too... let's just hope that we hear something this beginning of the year.. :(

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I just found you guys, I'm in the same situation we filed our papers in July 2012, we recieved AOR of sponsorship apporoval in October and there was a paper missing called IMM 5406, they reqsted it before Dec. 29, 2012. I sent it to them now we are still waiting :( I am going through a depression phase and starting to get sick, i only spent 45 days with my husband and we had to go seperate ways :( :( :(

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi everyone,

I know how most of you can't wait to be with your spouses. But from my experience I would only say that you all need to wait patiently. There is nothing one can do except waiting. I myself had send them emails to enquire but they rarely reply back as according to them the application does say that they won't reply anyone of its in their processing time. My whole process took 7 months and that was totally unexpected. I was expecting it to be over 3 years as that time the processing time was 37 months.

The only one point I feel that I noticed through out my application was that they only contact you when they need any extra piece of document that was missing or some information and then comes the passport request which hopefully all of you will get it soon as I see the current time has gone down to 24 months after your file is forwarded to Abu Dhabi.

Good luck to all of you and hope this helps you all!!

LOVEHURTS

Sep 1, 2012
I dont know.wat.actully immigration want :-[s from us me.and my.hubby are on.top level of depretion we went through apeal and won but later our case was processed normaly no preorty. since september background cheaks m just a simple house wife got maried at age of 19 and never worked my heart bledded when we missed our third anvrsry and my littile dauters birthday
I dont know y m righting here but m just so tired and hurt me and my hubby cant tak.becouse we just cant stop crying each time we just wanted to b together that is not justic
Justic late is Justic.denied

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
LOVEHURTS said:
I dont know.wat.actully immigration want :-[s from us me.and my.hubby are on.top level of depretion we went through apeal and won but later our case was processed normaly no preorty. since september background cheaks m just a simple house wife got maried at age of 19 and never worked my heart bledded when we missed our third anvrsry and my littile dauters birthday
I dont know y m righting here but m just so tired and hurt me and my hubby cant tak.becouse we just cant stop crying each time we just wanted to b together that is not justic
Justic late is Justic.denied
It really hurts to be far from your loved ones, we are also experiencing same situation, and still waiting and hoping. The thing I cannot understand is your last part. Justic denied? Is that a decision already?

snowman101

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
ECAS changed to "In Process" January 28, 2013
AOR Received.
August 17, 2012 (CIC Mississauga)
File Transfer...
August 21, 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
At least you guys have an idea what's going on your application. You know that your files are being worked on right now as they asked you additional documents...
In our situation, there's nothing at all... we don't know if they have started processing our application or not. Last update we got was from mid of Nov2012. They said that our file is still on queue for initial review and we submitted our file almost same time as yours July 16 2012. Our file was transfered Aug21/12. It's been almost 5 months since they transfered our files to Abu Dhabi...

Please keep us posted.. We're almost on the same timelines. If you get some updates, please let us know. I would really appreciate keeping us informed so as we would know that we'll be next...

It's really hard to be away from your love ones....

LOVEHURTS

Sep 1, 2012
thanks evry one,Justic late is justic denied is an old saying
my case was refused first time but we won appeal and than reprocessed normly like other cases
embessy is saying they r waiting for background cheakss

najh786

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Ecas-changed to "in process" oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
1-5-2012
Passport Req..
21-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
07-03-2013
i did put an enquiry through my lawyer havent contacted the MP yet. Lawyer said it takes them 28 days to reply that is if they do reply :(

LOVEHURTS

Sep 1, 2012
@najh786 dats y always ask for enqury from mp so go.to mp embessy is not.going.to.reply ur lawyer or u they just giv importance to mp

najh786

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Ecas-changed to "in process" oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
1-5-2012
Passport Req..
21-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
07-03-2013
how long did it take for them to get an answer from embassy? did u go in person?

LOVEHURTS

Sep 1, 2012
u hav to.go.to mps office.first time and sign they will get u anser in a week and next tim if u want.u.just hav to phon them for.inquiry

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi guys!

I've just changed my mailing address with the abu dhabi embassy.... the embassy sent me a change of address form
which I requested them VIA e-mail,, its for my husband's mailing address in Dubai...

I'm quiet worried now as I've made the change and sent them the form.. I'm worried because at the very bottom it says that
ALL correspondence will now go to the new mailing address... I just wanted them to change it on file and I wanted
to continue receiving all correspondence from them to my E-mail address.... as it would be very hard for my husband to receive the mail at that address. I sent them several emails asking them to please confirm that my email would still be used and to just update their file with the current mailing address,,,, but nothing as of yet

If anyone can give their comments or opinions I would really appreciate it,

Thanks!

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
munchkin80 said:
Hi guys!

I've just changed my mailing address with the abu dhabi embassy.... the embassy sent me a change of address form
which I requested them VIA e-mail,, its for my husband's mailing address in Dubai...

I'm quiet worried now as I've made the change and sent them the form.. I'm worried because at the very bottom it says that
ALL correspondence will now go to the new mailing address... I just wanted them to change it on file and I wanted
to continue receiving all correspondence from them to my E-mail address.... as it would be very hard for my husband to receive the mail at that address. I sent them several emails asking them to please confirm that my email would still be used and to just update their file with the current mailing address,,,, but nothing as of yet

If anyone can give their comments or opinions I would really appreciate it,

Thanks!
If you have completed the form and sent them I am sure your information must be updated. Just be patient and hopefully the next corespondent from them will come on your email. They usually don't reply back to enquiries so all you have to do is wait!! Good luck

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
thanks bu ayaan

I hope they will reply back in a few days,,,, Im just afraid that they will start sending everything to the mailing address when I want everything to be emailed like it usually is for everyone.. :(

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
munchkin80 said:
thanks bu ayaan

I hope they will reply back in a few days,,,, Im just afraid that they will start sending everything to the mailing address when I want everything to be emailed like it usually is for everyone.. :(
Another thing you can do is just write them a letter with your file number on it mentioning that you would like your address to be changed and you have sent in the forms previously and haven't heard from them. Post the letter and atleast you will have a peace of mind once you do it that you have done it again.

I just wanted to tell you that they do need a physical address too because there are times when they mail out forms to be resubmitted so hope you are providing them that too along with your email address.