Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2012
Passport Req..
01-26-2012 / 2-29-2012 passport submitted
Hello guys i just checked ecas and it shows in process this morning when I checked application received pa. Nabuhayan ng dugo thank God sana na DM na next time. Keep on praying talaga. Good luck to all of us.

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
anndc89 said:
by the way.. yung UCI po ba yung Unique Client Identifier na ginagamit para makalog-in sa ecas?
Eto yung mga pwedeng gamitin sa pag login sa ECAS

1. Client ID # --> for sponsor Consist of 8-digit number

-You must type in ECAS all the details of your SPONSOR if you're using the Client ID to login.
-You will find this number on official documents issued to you from a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, Case Processing Centre or visa office where you submitted your application. Your "Client ID Number" has four numbers, a dash (-), and four more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

2. Immigration File Number --> for applicant Consist of 10-digit characters

-You must type in ECAS all the details of the APPLICANT if you're using the immigration file number.
-You will find this number on any official document issued to you from the visa office where you submitted your application. Your "Immigration File Number" starts with the letter "F", and is followed by nine numbers. (Example: F000000000).

auda :)

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day fellow forumers!!!

i sent our application last Apr 5...and according to canadapost, it has been successfully delivered to CPC-M last Apr 10. I even paid additional fees so someone will sign it...

how will the CPC-M notify me if they really have my application already? are they going to send me email? or a snail mail??? how long will I wait? any idea?

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
auda :) said:
good day fellow forumers!!!

i sent our application last Apr 5...and according to canadapost, it has been successfully delivered to CPC-M last Apr 10. I even paid additional fees so someone will sign it...

how will the CPC-M notify me if they really have my application already? are they going to send me email? or a snail mail??? how long will I wait? any idea?
You can start reading this FAQ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LF-oK0c_F9kKPfiP9MjlKZZ1RzqQVCRLOKWV3QsRGZI/edit?hl=fil&pli=1

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THERE IS A SAYING THAT FRIDAY THE 13TH IS A BAD LUCK!!!BUT I CAN PROVE IT 'NO' COZ WHEN I WENT TO CITY TODAY PAY MY BILLS AND WENT ON FLIGHT INQURIES I PROCEED TO DHL OFFICE..I DONT KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO GO TO THIS OFFICE. THEN I ASKED THE TELLER IF THIS OFFICE IS THE OFFICIAL COURIER OF CEM THEY REPLIED 'YES' SO I ASKED AGAIN IF THEY CAN CHECK MY PACKAGE!!!!!OH!!!!!MY!!!!!!!!WAS SO SURPRISE.....MY VISA WAS THERE SINCE LAST MARCH 11,2012 :eek: :eek:...I WAS SO SHOCK..WHY THEY DID NOT CALL OR TEXT ME..ABA NAG TEXT DAW SILA EH HINDI KO NARECIEVED TEXT NILA..TAMA NAMAN ANG CELL# KO...GUSTO KUNG MAGALIT PERO OK NA ..HEHEHEHEE....ISSUED MARCH 28..SABAY KAMI NI SUNDAE18 .... ...VISA HERE NA...WOOOHOOOO!!! :D ;D :D ;D :p :p..ECAS IS STILL DM.....

TO ALL THOSE WAITING JUST PATIENCE...

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
balaize said:
THERE IS A SAYING THAT FRIDAY THE 13TH IS A BAD LUCK!!!BUT I CAN PROVE IT 'NO' COZ WHEN I WENT TO CITY TODAY PAY MY BILLS AND WENT ON FLIGHT INQURIES I PROCEED TO DHL OFFICE..I DONT KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO GO TO THIS OFFICE. THEN I ASKED THE TELLER IF THIS OFFICE IS THE OFFICIAL COURIER OF CEM THEY REPLIED 'YES' SO I ASKED AGAIN IF THEY CAN CHECK MY PACKAGE!!!!!OH!!!!!MY!!!!!!!!WAS SO SURPRISE.....MY VISA WAS THERE SINCE LAST MARCH 11,2012 :eek: :eek:...I WAS SO SHOCK..WHY THEY DID NOT CALL OR TEXT ME..ABA NAG TEXT DAW SILA EH HINDI KO NARECIEVED TEXT NILA..TAMA NAMAN ANG CELL# KO...GUSTO KUNG MAGALIT PERO OK NA ..HEHEHEHEE....ISSUED MARCH 28..SABAY KAMI NI SUNDAE18 .... ...VISA HERE NA...WOOOHOOOO!!! :D ;D :D ;D :p :p..ECAS IS STILL DM.....

A BIG Congratulations to you!!! ;D ;D ;D Btw.. anung reason bakit hindi nila daw na deliver??

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raniloc said:
A BIG Congratulations to you!!! ;D ;D ;D Btw.. anung reason bakit hindi nila daw na deliver??
...nagtext daw sila sa akin..tama naman ang number ng cell ko...then I asked why they did not deliver to my house ..replied kasi di daw malocate so nagtext sila...sabi ko ilang gabi di ako makakatulog panay silip sa cellphone walang text talaga...hayyy..So I suggesst to all who got DM be sure to check your DHL...after 3 days...Thanks Rani.. :)

Tereciel27

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2011 Sponsor DM 02-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012
Passport Req..
21-02-2012 (PP sent 21-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012 (received 26-04-2012)
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
balaize said:
THERE IS A SAYING THAT FRIDAY THE 13TH IS A BAD LUCK!!!BUT I CAN PROVE IT 'NO' COZ WHEN I WENT TO CITY TODAY PAY MY BILLS AND WENT ON FLIGHT INQURIES I PROCEED TO DHL OFFICE..I DONT KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO GO TO THIS OFFICE. THEN I ASKED THE TELLER IF THIS OFFICE IS THE OFFICIAL COURIER OF CEM THEY REPLIED 'YES' SO I ASKED AGAIN IF THEY CAN CHECK MY PACKAGE!!!!!OH!!!!!MY!!!!!!!!WAS SO SURPRISE.....MY VISA WAS THERE SINCE LAST MARCH 11,2012 :eek: :eek:...I WAS SO SHOCK..WHY THEY DID NOT CALL OR TEXT ME..ABA NAG TEXT DAW SILA EH HINDI KO NARECIEVED TEXT NILA..TAMA NAMAN ANG CELL# KO...GUSTO KUNG MAGALIT PERO OK NA ..HEHEHEHEE....ISSUED MARCH 28..SABAY KAMI NI SUNDAE18 .... ...VISA HERE NA...WOOOHOOOO!!! :D ;D :D ;D :p :p..ECAS IS STILL DM...

Wow...congrats..sang dhl office ka ng tanong? ;D

Tereciel27

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2011 Sponsor DM 02-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012
Passport Req..
21-02-2012 (PP sent 21-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012 (received 26-04-2012)
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
balaize said:
,,,Sa Tagbilaran City branch ,day...Sa Bohol ..

Dapat pala sa nearest dhl office magtanong... I'm so happy for you...Gud luck..

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmg777 said:
Hello guys i just checked ecas and it shows in process this morning when I checked application received pa. Nabuhayan ng dugo thank God sana na DM na next time. Keep on praying talaga. Good luck to all of us.
....watch out sa ecas mo..minsan huli na ang DM visa issued na lang bigla...I wish within this month... :)

adanac2011

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadaem said:
Guys, sa mga naghihintay ng visa at may UCI na. DM na ang status nyo. Di lang talaga nag-uupdate ang e-cas dahil sa mabagal na sistema. Kaya visa na lang talaga ang kulang. Promise!:)
dadaem said:
Yup. At yung UCI na yun ang Permanent Resident ID no. mo. Kaya relax lang kayo. :)
guys, gusto ko lang i-verify, does this mean na hindi lahat nakaka-receive ng UCI nila sa AOR? ang akala ko lahat ng applicants may sariling UCI at file number. so kung may UCI na nakalagay sa AOR pa lang, DM agad? hope someone could explain this further. thanks guys.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
adanac2011 said:
guys, gusto ko lang i-verify, does this mean na hindi lahat nakaka-receive ng UCI nila sa AOR? ang akala ko lahat ng applicants may sariling UCI at file number. so kung may UCI na nakalagay sa AOR pa lang, DM agad? hope someone could explain this further. thanks guys.

Pag nagcheck kayo ng ecas check nyo links under sa bottom ng page. Yung may in process, withdrawn, decision made para maintindihan nyo.

DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
adanac2011 said:
Lahat po ng AOR galing CEM is merong UCI nunmber sa upper leftside ng letter.. Upper right side naman is yung Immigration File#. May barcode po sa ilalim ng UCI and Immigration file#. UCI and Immigration file# is just a way of the immigration to identify the applicant.. It doesnt mean na DM ka na agad...

I hope this is clear.. ;)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Anong AOR ang galing sa CEM na nareceive nyo? Sa pagkakaalam ko PPR ang galing sa CEM na may nakalagay na UCI at Immigration File number.

Kaya ko nasabi na DM na kapag may UCI, dahil nung inisponsor kame ng dad ko napraning din ang sya. Nagseek ng professional help ang dad ko nuon para mainitindihan nya yung process. May major problem kasi yung case namen nuon dahil sa medicals ng kapatid ko at mom ko. Ang advice ng immigration lawyer sa dad ko, magiissue lang ng PPR yung embassy sa stage na ipafinalize na lang yung application. Meaning nadetermine na nila kung approved or rejected ang applicant. Kung approved, makakareceive ka ng PPR. May UCI, may immigration file number. Kung rejected or under investigation pa rin, makakareceive ka pa rin ng letter of notification, WALANG UCI, Immigration File Number lang. Meron chance na binibigay ang CEM like pwede ka nilang tawagan for interview bago sila magdecide kung irereject na ba nila totally yung case mo or hindi.