GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone can someone helped me with this,I dont know what kind of forms is these

*IMM8( Application for Permanent Residence)

*Updated Family Composition form for you and each one of your family members,whether accompanying you to canada or not.

S this means that I have to get my siblings and my mother to complete this?or what should I do?

*Updated Schedule A( Background Information) for you(if relevant) each of your family members above the age og 18.

* Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members,whether accompanying you to Canada or not.Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada.

Can someone helped me out of this forms or what kind of this forms?

thank u for any replies.

bacontoaster

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012
Passport Req..
26-03-2013
Godzilla9 said:
When I applied for FSW I did mention my internship and even attached the internship certificate. Anyways, I think this relates only to full-time jobs. But when they ask what you did at specific point of time after you were 18, you have to mention these places. So, you better mention all these places.
Yep.. he ended up making a spreadsheet of all the places. Hopefully they'll understand.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qtazngal said:
Hi Rhenanjay

Appendix A - if you dont have child to be on the safe side just put n/a
Personal history - yes you need to give details of your personal history since the age of 18 or the past 10 years whichever comes first. This means that if you are 26 years of age you need to start from when you are 18 years old right up to 26 but if you are 30 years old, you need to start from 20 years old right up to your 30 years of age and that is your 10 years.
Space for personal history - i suggest that you dont photocopy the page. Start with a blank sheet of paper and type on top that this is the continuation to your personal history.

When I did my application for my husband, I used a blank page when the space was not enough and just made them aware that this page was a continuation to form IMM#### question #. Make sure you clip the continuation sheet as part of the whole form.

Good luck sa iyo.
hi there, nakita ko po na London po ang Visa office niyo pero Pinoy po kau? hehe curious lang po...

anyway thanks for ur help, it really helped me, d ako nakapag reply kaagabi sau kc po minadali ko na pong asikasuhin ung documents ko so i can send them immediately... i just sent my passport to the embassy today and I hope it can get there tomorrow,..

how's the processing time there in London ? goodluck po sa atin

rosskilgour

Sep 20, 2012
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
AOR Received.
16-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2012
My (Canadian) wife and I (British) are about to submit our PR application, with her as my sponsor. We have been married 5 years, always living in the UK, so I fear the biggest obstacle is 'proving' that we will relocate to Canada permanently once the visa is granted.

We have to provide evidence of her income, tax returns, etc. But as we've been here in the UK, surely her income doesn't matter as she'll be leaving the job when we relocate, and she doesn't have any Canadian tax returns for the last 5 years! How do we prove she can support me in Canada, and that we will definitely relocate permanently?

I'm thinking:
- printouts of emails and letters from me and my wife to Canadian companies, seeking work
- job applications to Canadian companies
- letters from my wife's family in Canada, stating that they are aware of our plans to relocate once the visa is granted
- letter from my wife's mother, stating that we will live with her once we relocate, and she will provide a roof over our heads and any necessary financial support until we begin working (though I'm not sure if this will help, since she's not my sponsor)
- a letter from our landlord here in the UK, stating that we have made him aware of our plans to move out of our rented flat when the visa is granted in around 10 months' time

Can anyone please advise me if this is the right track? Is there something more we should be doing to ensure my PR is granted?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Ross

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosskilgour said:
We have to provide evidence of her income, tax returns, etc. But as we've been here in the UK, surely her income doesn't matter as she'll be leaving the job when we relocate, and she doesn't have any Canadian tax returns for the last 5 years! How do we prove she can support me in Canada, and that we will definitely relocate permanently?
Her income in the UK does matter because it shows that she works for a living instead taking welfare. There is no concrete income requirement to sponsor a spouse but immigration will be happy if the sponsor is working where they are now because that indicates that in Canada, they will also be working and not on welfare.

The other stuff you list for proving your relocation sounds good.

joshuacv

Jan 15, 2012
Hi All,

I'm getting married to my Japanese GF in Japan on October 7th. We will return to Canada and apply for PR. I've been asking a few questions on this board and the help has been absolutely amazing.

My wife wants to take my last name. Although we have not submitted PR paperwork yet, we have it ready to go so after our wedding we can just print and sign it. I'm not sure if it's a good time for her to change her name as all of her documents like passport etc. contains her current name (not to mention all of the PR paperwork and proof). I'm not sure how it will affect her newly updated Koseki Tohon either. Any advice on this issue would be appreciated.

Will the Koseki Tohon meet the requirements of a birth certificate and marriage certificate. From what I have read, the Koseki Tohon is the Japanese equivalent of these two documents. Can anyone shed light on this?

I paid the PR fees and printed the receipt, but it asks for a Client ID number. We don't have a Client ID number. When are we issued this number? Can I include it in the application package without the number?

Thanks in advance for any responses! :D

Rosey_L

Aug 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
SA: 05-11-2012
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-08-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2013 [ InProcess.....: 30-06-2013] [Decision Made....: 01-07-2013]
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received: 05-07-2013 [issue date: 28-06-2013]
LANDED..........
21-07-2013
^we submitted ours without the client id number on the receipt.

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone

what is the meaning of this form

* Updated Family Composition form for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not.

thanks for your help

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hey...i just want to know dat is the QUEBEC processing time faster than the others??
waiting for the reply...thanx!!!

EdRickTaghan

Jul 16, 2012
Montreal (South Shore)
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
19-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-06-2012; Passport received on July 9
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 2012-08-20; Passport Received: 2012-09-30
LANDED..........
2012-10-23 - Tickets bought
dora1234 said:
hey...i just want to know dat is the QUEBEC processing time faster than the others??
waiting for the reply...thanx!!!
Logically speaking not because for Quebec Province, you have to go through a supplemental step. For us, it had not impacts as it took only 9 days to process for the CSQ.

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
rhenanjay said:
hi there, nakita ko po na London po ang Visa office niyo pero Pinoy po kau? hehe curious lang po...

anyway thanks for ur help, it really helped me, d ako nakapag reply kaagabi sau kc po minadali ko na pong asikasuhin ung documents ko so i can send them immediately... i just sent my passport to the embassy today and I hope it can get there tomorrow,..

how's the processing time there in London ? goodluck po sa atin
Hi Rhenanjay

Yes I am Pinay but unfortunately I did not grow up in the Phil... born but not raise in the Phil.... Bear with me as I can only understand, write and speak bits and pieces of our native language.

Not worries for not replying soon as I know that everybody in this forum are busy and have other things to think about and do.

London processing time is about 8 months but it took 6 months to get my sponsorship approval and now the second stage.

Which part of Canada will you be staying?

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
Hi everybody

Ok, just read another post from another thread which made think.

Somebody asked a question - second stage - do they count the timescale from the time that CIC received the application or the time they transferred the application to the respective VISA office? Somebody answered start from the time CIC received the application. I am sure that is not correct. Am I right of wrong?

Thanks

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
qtazngal said:
Hi everybody

Ok, just read another post from another thread which made think.

Somebody asked a question - second stage - do they count the timescale from the time that CIC received the application or the time they transferred the application to the respective VISA office? Somebody answered start from the time CIC received the application. I am sure that is not correct. Am I right of wrong?

Thanks
stage 1 and 2 each have their own timeline....so the VO time line is from when the file reaches their office or the date of sponsor approval.......... :)

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
KJG said:
stage 1 and 2 each have their own timeline....so the VO time line is from when the file reaches their office or the date of sponsor approval.......... :)
Thanks KJG you are a start

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
KJG said:
Thanks KJG you are a star