+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Asaltos21

Aug 14, 2023
Hello Everyone, I received the AOR for the application but my mistake I deleted the email. I know that I need prove of that to apply for the OWP. Does anyone know how can I get the letter again?

Reet29

Feb 1, 2024
Hello Everyone, I received the AOR for the application but my mistake I deleted the email. I know that I need prove of that to apply for the OWP. Does anyone know how can I get the letter again?
All the deleted emails go to trash folder... you can retrieve your email from their

StopSpamming

Aug 9, 2023
Posted as a separate thread, but just in case posting here as well as the sticky thread is watched by other users.

I have my COPR and moving to Canada in 2 weeks. I will be getting married in India in September and plan to apply Outland Spousal sponsorship. I went through various other posts and understand the timeline it takes for Spousal PR from AOR to PPR. My only question is that would my spouse be eligible to apply for visitor visa after getting AOR?
My goal is to ensure spouse is able to move to Canada as soon as possible. What would you think would be the timeline from application submission to getting a visitor visa? Would it be the time taken to get AOR + TRV processing time?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Posted as a separate thread, but just in case posting here as well as the sticky thread is watched by other users.

I have my COPR and moving to Canada in 2 weeks. I will be getting married in India in September and plan to apply Outland Spousal sponsorship. I went through various other posts and understand the timeline it takes for Spousal PR from AOR to PPR. My only question is that would my spouse be eligible to apply for visitor visa after getting AOR?
My goal is to ensure spouse is able to move to Canada as soon as possible. What would you think would be the timeline from application submission to getting a visitor visa? Would it be the time taken to get AOR + TRV processing time?
Your spouse is 'eligible' to apply for a visitor visa at any time.

It SEEMS that those applying after AOR will be covred by the 'family reunification' policies for TVRs announced some time ago. That said, even that policy doesn't guarantee that a TVR will be gratned, nor in what timeframe. So no-one can answer your question, really.