AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
What purpose does the mississauga CPC serve? My application is at the manila VO. Will my application stay in manila? Or eventually end up in mississauga ?
It's a fast track for simple apps it seems. Lots of Indian and Phillipines apps appear to go there but not entirely. You'll only know when it happens, if it happens. It's the best case scenario for sure!

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Whats the real situation with receiving CSQ for family reunification? Is the Quebec Govt being honest about this so called exceptional volume they are receiving thats causing this MAJOR delay?

Reactions: karan sallan

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
It's a fast track for simple apps it seems. Lots of Indian and Phillipines apps appear to go there but not entirely. You'll only know when it happens, if it happens. It's the best case scenario for sure!
So sponsoring someone from Philippines the application may not necessarily go to the Manila VO?

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
So sponsoring someone from Philippines the application may not necessarily go to the Manila VO?
Not necessarily. I've read lots of posts about it going to Sydney, local VO and then back to Mississauga though or just Mississauga or just Manila. You just won't know until it happens. Bright side...some have reported really fast timelines for Manila.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Not necessarily. I've read lots of posts about it going to Sydney, local VO and then back to Mississauga though or just Mississauga or just Manila. You just won't know until it happens. Bright side...some have reported really fast timelines for Manila.
My fiancee has an interview at the Manila vo tomorrow as we r doing conjugal sponsorship so was curious if the officer could make a decision right there on the spot and if he does will the application have to go to mississauga

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
My fiancee has an interview at the Manila vo tomorrow as we r doing conjugal sponsorship so was curious if the officer could make a decision right there on the spot and if he does will the application have to go to mississauga
I don't see why it would. Definitely not a given. There have been cases of approval happening on the spot post interview, including getting passport stamped so you could be very close to the finish line tomorrow. But don't get excited about anything until it happens. It's great to be at the interview stage. Good luck!

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Yes thanks! Very nerve wracking
I don't see why it would. Definitely not a given. There have been cases of approval happening on the spot post interview, including getting passport stamped so you could be very close to the finish line tomorrow. But don't get excited about anything until it happens. It's great to be at the interview stage. Good luck!
Yes thanks! Very exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Her interview letter asked for her to bring 2 pieces of ID. It didnt specifically mention to bring her passport in case of an approval on the spot. But in any case fingers crossed lol

Reactions: lccliff

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi 'The Arsenal'
I am a Permanent Resident and applying for PR for my wife and I'm thinking of going in the same route as you:
Spousal Sponsorship (Work Permit and PR) - Inland

My wife is in India currently so I'm thinking of getting her on a visitor visa and then apply for Inland PR along with Work visa simultaneously. Can you please share your process? I can call you if that is more easier for you. Appreciate your guidance!

Best,
Sid
Hi Sid,

Please share your questions in my inbox. Will be happy to answer to the best i can.

Thanks

doukson2002

Dec 28, 2018
Hello all, I would be grateful for your insight.
I am a PR currently based in Alberta and sponsoring my common law partner. Our application was sent in december 2018 and we marked Alberta (Edmonton) as destination since I got a job offer there and where I am currently. I have since been approved as sponsor and her medical was marked as complete on the 3rd of July 2019. We are still waiting for her PR, but I have gotten a job offer in another province. Will this affect her application if I move while were still waiting? Thanks in advance for any input.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
She had her interview and the officer have her a month to submit further documents. We will submit them by next week. Will it take months to hear back from them? Or will it be a quick reply after we submit the documents?

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
She had her interview and the officer have her a month to submit further documents. We will submit them by next week. Will it take months to hear back from them? Or will it be a quick reply after we submit the documents?
Some people have reported hearing back very quickly and others believe they don't get back to the app until the 30 day deadline regardless of when they receive the paperwork. Quickest route would have been to take everything they asked for to the interview, unfortunately. Did she drop the ball on this or did they want something different??

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Some people have reported hearing back very quickly and others believe they don't get back to the app until the 30 day deadline regardless of when they receive the paperwork. Quickest route would have been to take everything they asked for to the interview, unfortunately. Did she drop the ball on this or did they want something different??
No it was to do with documents about her kids. The officer said our relationship is not questionable at all it's totally genuine. The officer said we could have proceeded with the application without the further documents or we could provide the documents and go from there. So we will submit them next week and.hope it's not a long wait

Reactions: lccliff

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
No it was to do with documents about her kids. The officer said our relationship is not questionable at all it's totally genuine. The officer said we could have proceeded with the application without the further documents or we could provide the documents and go from there. So we will submit them next week and.hope it's not a long wait
Great news. We are all looking forward to the day when it's all just technicalities to come. Congrats on getting there. You'll be together soon enough :)

Reactions: Jaybee43

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Got “procedural fairness” letter today on gc key.. asking for proof if cohab ( insane/crazy)

I have already provided joint bank account/ insurance documents etc;

We moved from toronto to vancouver in july ..Ircc asked us for netherlands pcc last month.

Anybody on the same boat? Any inputs on what else i can provide them??

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Got “procedural fairness” letter today on gc key.. asking for proof if cohab ( insane/crazy)

I have already provided joint bank account/ insurance documents etc;

We moved from toronto to vancouver in july ..Ircc asked us for netherlands pcc last month.

Anybody on the same boat? Any inputs on what else i can provide them??
Well, neither of those examples are concrete evidence of cohabitation. Do you have lease docs with both names? Joint utility bills? Letter from landlord/neighbour/family? Things mailed to both of you with same address? Anything showing you actually live together from at least a year ago until now.