+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hey did u get ur nikkah nama translation here from pak or from canada ? I did mine from pak but here i have read that it should be done from a translator in canada ... pleasw clear my confusion !
i got it translated from Pakistan then notary public attested it after seeing urdu nikkah nama.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
But in request letter they haven't mentioned anything like that it (translation) should be done from pak or canada .... plus i have got translated it here from pakistan and submitted to LVO as well ...
if from pakistan,was it attested from notary public by seeing your urdu nikkah nama ?

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
if from pakistan,was it attested from notary public by seeing your urdu nikkah nama ?
[/QUOTE. No ...because in my ADR request letter they have mentioned that it shoulf not be notarised..... only the certified translator stamp is mentioned on both affidavit and english nikkah nama translation .

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
then you need to find a certified translator in your city, he needs to translate your urdu nikkah nama in English and should certify it with his stamp.
then you need to find a certified translator in your city, he needs to translate your urdu nikkah nama in English and should certify it with his stamp.

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
if you have difficulty finding certified translator then get a lawyer who does this work he can stamp it after watching your urdu nikkah nama
I have got it translated from saddar from a certified translator... and submitted too.... my concerned is here in this group i have read that they wont accept translated done from pak and should be done from canada :/

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I have got it translated from saddar from a certified translator... and submitted too.... my concerned is here in this group i have read that they wont accept translated done from pak and should be done from canada :/
if that would be true then all pak applicants would be standing in line to get their nikkah nama in english translation...you did a good job not necessary from Canada only..every body has different situation, if person is living here then definitely it should be attested or translated from Canada

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
But in request letter they haven't mentioned anything like that it (translation) should be done from pak or canada .... plus i have got translated it here from pakistan and submitted to LVO as well ...
It just says translation of nikah nama, but how many translators do you know in Pakistan who are certified, I know none, so we did it in Canada, some people may have done in Pakistan, but a translator has to to be certified (one who ll be accepted at IRCC), it's better to be safe just to save time.

Regards

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
It just says translation of nikah nama, but how many translators do you know in Pakistan who are certified, I know none, so we did it in Canada, some people may have done in Pakistan, but a translator has to to be certified (one who ll be accepted at IRCC), it's better to be safe just to save time.

Regards
this condition looks new from ircc, last year i did not see it...secondly not all 100% translators in Pakistan are fake..some can be...what ever you did it from Canada, that is not bad, its safe and sound..that guy can also do it from Canada...and send that copy too in LVO..it will be dual same docs

usmanzafar1

Jan 1, 2021
Hi
Wednesday I did e mail to London office and got reply today
Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting progression to the next stage (e.g. medicals), but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term. Notably, in addition to our own operational constraints, panel physician sites remain closed in Pakistan at present time.

usmanzafar1

Jan 1, 2021
Hi
Wednesday I did e mail to London office and got reply today
Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting progression to the next stage (e.g. medicals), but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term. Notably, in addition to our own operational constraints, panel physician sites remain closed in Pakistan at present time.
Hi,
what is there email address on which you sent them query?
Thanks