AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
we've sent the additional docs they requested. sent via webform and courier, though it seems the webform no longer sends confirmation emails. is it the same for everyone or is their email inbox full again? can't do the remed yet because all the clinics are closed until monday due to eid holidays.
Did you book your date yet, I got 26th September, initially they told me mid October

Aniakbar0

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016

wazim87 said:
Did you book your date yet, I got 26th September, initially they told me mid October
Did u booked ur appointment through IoM Islamabad?
Did u booked through email?

wazim87

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2015
Doc's Request.
upfront - 22/09/15
AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015

Aniakbar0 said:
Did u booked ur appointment through IoM Islamabad?
Did u booked through email?
I called IOM Islamabad +92 51 111 466 472
Same number across Pakistan

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Aniakbar0 said:
Is remed different then upfront?
i don't know yet. i'll ask my wife once she gets her remed done.

wazim87 said:
not yet, clinics are closed so no one's answering the phone. the clinic in lahore is slower than the one in islamabad so my wife probably won't get an appointment in september.

i'm praying for a PPR after this, and i hope there's no interview because that would be a major delay. i'll go crazy if my wife isn't here before the year is over.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

I pray that next week would be fruitful for rest of December applicants. its getting scary and intolerant now.. :( :(

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

wmate said:
I pray that next week would be fruitful for rest of December applicants. its getting scary and intolerant now.. :( :(
fruitful as in more doc requests? :p

honestly i was excited and happy to get a doc request and a remedical, but that excitement wore off pretty quickly after realizing that nothing is certain yet. assuming they get around to opening up the remaining december files this month, we're probably going to be waiting until late november or early december anyway before we start getting PPRs.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Only 33 people in the spreadsheet of 2016. Is saal bohat kam logon ne apply kiya ha :/

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

flx2015 said:
fruitful as in more doc requests? :p

honestly i was excited and happy to get a doc request and a remedical, but that excitement wore off pretty quickly after realizing that nothing is certain yet. assuming they get around to opening up the remaining december files this month, we're probably going to be waiting until late november or early december anyway before we start getting PPRs.
haha.. whatever it would be... at least they will start working on our files and it will give relief to me bit.. Rest is on ALLAH..

Aniakbar0

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016

wazim87 said:
I called IOM Islamabad +92 51 111 466 472
Same number across Pakistan
OK thanks last year I booked my appointment through email.their phone was unresponsive

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

flx2015 said:
yes, but that's just one part of eligibility. there's a few other requirements that the PA must meet to be considered eligible for family class, and that's all part if the eligibility check.

e.g. is the marriage legal, are the dependents under the max age, is the applicant genetically related (if sponsoring parents), etc...
alright

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

I updated my file through web form. Following was the reply. <<I think better is to send the requested information directly to LVO by email with urgent in the subject in addition to the web form.>> Using more channels to send docs increases the probability of success.

Web Form Reply
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
We can confirm the reception of the documents.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office outside Canada, you must also contact them in order to report important changes, provide documents, obtain information regarding the status of your application or enquire on an outcome to your request.
To obtain the list of visa offices outside Canada, please visit our website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.

flx2015 said:
we've sent the additional docs they requested. sent via webform and courier, though it seems the webform no longer sends confirmation emails. is it the same for everyone or is their email inbox full again? can't do the remed yet because all the clinics are closed until monday due to eid holidays.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

AsadA said:
I updated my file through web form. Following was the reply. <<I think better is to send the requested information directly to LVO by email with urgent in the subject in addition to the web form.>> Using more channels to send docs increases the probability of success.

Web Form Reply
We can confirm the reception of the documents.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office outside Canada, you must also contact them in order to report important changes, provide documents, obtain information regarding the status of your application or enquire on an outcome to your request.
To obtain the list of visa offices outside Canada, please visit our website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.
that's not what i meant.

the webform used to immediately send back an automatic reply confirming that LVO had received the enquiry. they changed something this month, and the webform no longer sends an automatic reply.

rabzodemorayh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello everyone....I hope someone on this thread can answer my question...

So I got married in Jan 2015, moved in with my husband and had my computerized national ID card updated in early 2016 with my husband's name on it, but I didn't change my permanent or temporary address

My parents' home - where i no longer live but it's the one listed on my ID card - is quite far from where my husband lives. The character check process in Pakistan requires that a person gets his/her neighbors to vouch for him/her, so I'd have different neighbors and a different address than my husband in order to get my Pakistani police cert. Will this cause problems later on? Will CIC ask why my husband and I live at different addresses?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

rabzodemorayh said:
Hello everyone....I hope someone on this thread can answer my question...

So I got married in Jan 2015, moved in with my husband and had my computerized national ID card updated in early 2016 with my husband's name on it, but I didn't change my permanent or temporary address

My parents' home - where i no longer live but it's the one listed on my ID card - is quite far from where my husband lives. The character check process in Pakistan requires that a person gets his/her neighbors to vouch for him/her, so I'd have different neighbors and a different address than my husband in order to get my Pakistani police cert. Will this cause problems later on? Will CIC ask why my husband and I live at different addresses?
Well CIC don't ask for NICOP/CNIC of the sponsor. Also u have to send police certificate from every district where you have lived for more then 6 months.